• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Surf’s up in the second Global Mission

Years
Just out of curiousity what's the average amount of points people get in one surfing minigame? I haven't played the game, but I wonder if this goal is achievable.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
Years
  • Age 33
  • PA
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Just out of curiousity what's the average amount of points people get in one surfing minigame? I haven't played the game, but I wonder if this goal is achievable.
4-8, at least for me. though i have yet to get master rank on the poni island one(lousy freaking tentacool)
tbh i hate how the movement system is for this mini game. having to slide back and forth to gain momentum is just annoying, it should work by going faster naturally only losing speed if you hit something and being able to shot most obstacles down like tentacool & sharpedo via a few remoraid using water gun on them.
770b72d8ea3d41f798e32b03c6672b83763770ce_hq.jpg

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Seems like the goal is going to be achieved for this one. At the moment, 883,413 BP of the 1,000,000 (so basically like 88%) has been scored already, and it's only been a couple of days.

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...
Years
I just checked, and it looks like we've broken the 1m BP requirement already, in the space of two days. From the results, it's pretty clear we've already succeeded, and it's definitely a much better turnout compared to the previous mission.

Back