• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here! Looking for help with 3DS and trading!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Hi!
    I used to play Poke tons on the gameboys/gameboy advance, and BF just got me a 3DS for Christmas and I'm a bit lost. I've beaten the man part of the Pokemon Sun game, but I was interested in finding someone to help me out with trading? And possibly to catch me up on what I have missed from years! LOL.
    ANY help will be appreaciated, new to EVs, and ANY connections with Wifi and other sites for trading or battling.

Open to ANY help!
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi!
    I used to play Poke tons on the gameboys/gameboy advance, and BF just got me a 3DS for Christmas and I'm a bit lost. I've beaten the man part of the Pokemon Sun game, but I was interested in finding someone to help me out with trading? And possibly to catch me up on what I have missed from years! LOL.
    ANY help will be appreaciated, new to EVs, and ANY connections with Wifi and other sites for trading or battling.

Open to ANY help!
    Thanks and Merry Christmas!
    Hello (: you should be able to find what you're looking for over in the Trade Corner. Welcome to the modern world of pokemon gaming, and welcome to the forums! Good luck~

Years
  • Good luck trading, I'm sure you'll find partners here to help out since a lot of us are engaging in that given how new SuMo still are. =) And nice to meet you HD! Feel free to let us know if you need help, and see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Thanks for the help guys!
    So I'm guessing the best way to get started trading is to go to the trade corner, and start posting the FC?
    Is it usually hard to get a trade going? Or is it recommended that you get one partner and the two of you work together to finish PokeDex..

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I hope you've had a Merry Christmas! And welcome to the forums! ^^ And yeah, feel free to check out the trading section for all your trading needs! And nah, it's not too hard. If you check out the quick trades, you can usually grab a partner soon...ish? Usually soon!

Anywho, nice meeting you! Have a good night, yes? <33

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2017
    Thanks for being so welcoming!
    I'm slowly learning the basics to trading, and hopefully can complete my Pokedex soon!
    Thanks for being patient!

Back