• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Well, Hello There Everyone

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
Years
  • Hello, and good evening to you all, my name is C Formica, but you may call me C or Formica for short.
    I have been playing the main Pokemon games since 2002, and have played through every single generation, including Pokemon Sun, which I beat several weeks ago, (not to brag or anything :)) Experienced with Pokemon TCG as well, among other Pokemon related topics. I love to write and post on forums, so you can expect me to be quite active. Although, I am leaving for 2 weeks on vacation tomorrow, I will be sure to be as active as I possibly can over that period of time.
    This looks like a great forum, probably gonna become by home away from home, on my computer, away from home. :){XD}

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, and good evening to you all, my name is C Formica, but you may call me C or Formica for short.
    I have been playing the main Pokemon games since 2002, and have played through every single generation, including Pokemon Sun, which I beat several weeks ago, (not to brag or anything :)) Experienced with Pokemon TCG as well, among other Pokemon related topics. I love to write and post on forums, so you can expect me to be quite active. Although, I am leaving for 2 weeks on vacation tomorrow, I will be sure to be as active as I possibly can over that period of time.
    This looks like a great forum, probably gonna become by home away from home, on my computer, away from home. :){XD}
    Hii! Welcome to the forums~ This is my online home, haha. It can surely become yours too. Not just for pokemon but for any fandom or interest really. There's so much to do and so many people to talk with.

Have a nice vacation and we'll chat when you get back?

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Hello, and good evening to you all, my name is C Formica, but you may call me C or Formica for short.

Hey buddy, be sure to stop by the TCG section we have here :)

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
    Years
  • Hii! Welcome to the forums~ This is my online home, haha. It can surely become yours too. Not just for pokemon but for any fandom or interest really. There's so much to do and so many people to talk with.

Have a nice vacation and we'll chat when you get back?

Thank you both for the warm welcome, and of course, we will be in contact on the 31st, which is when I arrive back. Sadly, finding internet connections in a cabin up north is hard. {XD}{XD}

This might be the last post I make before taking off, so Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!!!

Years
  • I looove Sun and Moon. Beat mine a few days after release too and I'm now waiting for Bank to be compatible so I can move my babies over. Such a good game. ;-; Welcome Formica. :D Have a good time and hope you'll stick around. Merry early Christmas/holiday!!

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
    Years
  • Guess who's back from vacation?

HEYYYYYYYY EVERYBODY!!! I hope everyone had a merry christmas/holidays!!! I'm back, and ready for action, you can expect daily posts, and suggestions for the Daily (I'm working on one right now:)

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm still alive, and after 8 days, it's good to be back. ;)

Back