• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2016
    How do you get it on gba4ios

how do you get it on gba4ios???????????????????

HOW DO YOU GET IT ON GBA4IOS???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • How do you get it on gba4ios how do you get it on gba4ios??????????????????? HOW DO YOU GET IT ON GBA4IOS???????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Stop posting like this first. And quietly ask your question like a human.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hello!
    The graphics on if I like them enough, but I think some pallets
    do not mix much with others. I think a lack harmony.
    Otherwise, I love it.

Greetings and good luck!

I guess I can improve the graphic, but I want to focus on the main story first.

Finished Route 8 and finish the beginning event of SAffron saga.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    Hi rockmanmegaman just writing to let you know I found another glitch in beta 6.9. In route 15 you can't cycle. Between route 15 and route 14 there is a copy sprite of you. If you talk to him the game will ask "This tree looks like it can be cut down. Would you like to cut it?" If you choose yes your game will freeze. Hope you'll work on it in the next beta.

I'm anxiously waiting for beta 7. Ever since I started reading the manga I've been looking for a hack like this. Thanks for fulfilling half of my dream and good luck. Now I just need to pray for an anime based on the manga *fingers crossed*

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hi rockmanmegaman just writing to let you know I found another glitch in beta 6.9. In route 15 you can't cycle. Between route 15 and route 14 there is a copy sprite of you. If you talk to him the game will ask "This tree looks like it can be cut down. Would you like to cut it?" If you choose yes your game will freeze. Hope you'll work on it in the next beta.

I'm anxiously waiting for beta 7. Ever since I started reading the manga I've been looking for a hack like this. Thanks for fulfilling half of my dream and good luck. Now I just need to pray for an anime based on the manga *fingers crossed*

Your Wish granted!!! A hack named Ash gray is an anime based hack covering Indigo league and orange islands and a hack named Johto League Showdown is in making by me that'll cover Season 3,4 and 5! And as that glitch goes, i think the cycling thing doesn't happen to me but that copy of the players sprite is true, i think he was going to put a tree there! He will surely look at it and fix it for next beta!

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Your Wish granted!!! A hack named Ash gray is an anime based hack covering Indigo league and orange islands and a hack named Johto League Showdown is in making by me that'll cover Season 3,4 and 5! And as that glitch goes, i think the cycling thing doesn't happen to me but that copy of the players sprite is true, i think he was going to put a tree there! He will surely look at it and fix it for next beta!
    I think me meant that he wants to see the Manga adapted into an Anime.

Although I hear they really are doing that and making a new Pokemon Anime Based on Red, although chances are it would only last a single season if they did make it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    That'd be awesome for an anime based on the manga. It'd probably have to be aired on Adult Swim maybe for the increase in violence from the original anime, and because the language in the G/S/C chapter.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I think me meant that he wants to see the Manga adapted into an Anime. Although I hear they really are doing that and making a new Pokemon Anime Based on Red, although chances are it would only last a single season if they did make it.
    Really? Are they going to take ash out and add red. Ash was always my favorite but the resets at the start of a new journey into a region was always a frustration for anime lovers.

Aethestode

Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hi rockmanmegaman just writing to let you know I found another glitch in beta 6.9. In route 15 you can't cycle. Between route 15 and route 14 there is a copy sprite of you. If you talk to him the game will ask "This tree looks like it can be cut down. Would you like to cut it?" If you choose yes your game will freeze. Hope you'll work on it in the next beta.

Okay, I'll take a look at Route 15. As for the copy sprite. Yeah, I got no idea why it's there. But I'll try to fix it :/. That route have been a major problem for me when hacking as the connection keeps making the game freeze for some reason.

I think me meant that he wants to see the Manga adapted into an Anime.

Although I hear they really are doing that and making a new Pokemon Anime Based on Red, although chances are it would only last a single season if they did make it.

Are you talking about PokemoN Origin? If not, I'm so HYPED!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hey rockmanmegaman Can you please update the game i beat it already
    I also found another glith when in lavender tower, the flame that blue sends is a human spite please fix

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    Hey everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you rockmanmegaman, this is an amazing hack!!

I'm kinda new to this so I'll just post my questions here:

I started playing the beta 6.9 and the glitch in the SS Anne also happened to me.
    after reading all about it I still don't know what to do.

You told us everything would be fixed in beta 7.0, right? so I'm kinda stuck untill you upload the beta? :)
    Don't take it the wrong way, I don't want to be rude like a lot of people here! I just wonder if the beta 7.0 is allready out or if it's still in the progress of developping..

Thanks anyway! :)

Years
  • Hey rockmanmegaman Can you please update the game i beat it already
    I also found another glith when in lavender tower, the flame that blue sends is a human spite please fix
    Really dude?? I'm pretty sure so has everyone else. How about you just wait a bit, like everyone has been doing.

Hey everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you rockmanmegaman, this is an amazing hack!!

I'm kinda new to this so I'll just post my questions here:

I started playing the beta 6.9 and the glitch in the SS Anne also happened to me.
    after reading all about it I still don't know what to do.

You told us everything would be fixed in beta 7.0, right? so I'm kinda stuck untill you upload the beta? :)
    Don't take it the wrong way, I don't want to be rude like a lot of people here! I just wonder if the beta 7.0 is allready out or if it's still in the progress of developping..

Thanks anyway! :)
    If he posts beta 7, you'll find it on the first page under the downloads section, I believe. What glitch are you referring to?

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2022
    If he posts beta 7, you'll find it on the first page under the downloads section, I believe. What glitch are you referring to?

The one where you can see two sprites after the battle with the sailor.
    You also can't move anymore.

thanks!

Raj

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Are you talking about PokemoN Origin? If not, I'm so HYPED!
    Sorry to disappoint but I was indeed talking about Pokemon Origins, I saw a couple of commercials and assumed they were making a full season based on Red, after Googleing it I find that they only made 4 which is closer to a Movie than an Anime.

Really? Are they going to take ash out and add red. Ash was always my favorite but the resets at the start of a new journey into a region was always a frustration for anime lovers.
    Here.

I inserted a link that will take you to a wiki that will explain Pokemon Origin.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Here. I inserted a link that will take you to a wiki that will explain Pokemon Origin.
    But i cant watch it unless its in english or hindi. I have heared about pokemon origins on you tube but coudn't watch it because of language.

Back