• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games [GAME OVER]

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
    the game ended with my death?
    and Klippy WASN'T innocent?
    and both Ninja Aiden and Naku were IN ON IT?

my brain got blown out twice in one night D: i don't know what to believe anymore

**** you Klippy
    edit: and you eros
    edit2: and all of you ****ing careers

I actually was, by definition, innocent. I was able to choose which side I wanted to support. :D And I was never lying about being the Medic!

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Lol my list was psyducking correct.

But no, no one listens to the rational guy in the whole damn mafia.

Heck I even literally sacrificed myself by going to the mines deliberately in order to prove that gimmepie was career.

But noooooo whatever kek

but... all of the people you listed were killed?

I actually was, by definition, innocent. I was able to choose which side I wanted to support. :D And I was never lying about being the Medic!

you supported the Careers, which makes you, by definition, guilty. you're innocent only in name. false prophet D:

yes sorry people i'm all hyper now excuse me

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • you supported the Careers, which makes you, by definition, guilty. you're innocent only in name. false prophet D:

yes sorry people i'm all hyper now excuse me

Actually if you guys had been a better group to win with, I would've supported you and helped get the last of 'em, but you all kept attacking me, so screw that. :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    But you were working for the Careers, you rotten liar >:(

I was targeting you because I believed Nagi's strong conviction to kill you was because she was the Investigator and had discovered you were a Career. Put together with the suspicion of some of your actions, it seemed almost certain to me. I was...sort of right. Now I know why Ninja Aiden was defending you.

It was definitely disappointing getting N0'd with the investigator role, but it was a big and pleasant surprise to be reinstated into the game :D.

I didn't even realise we were close to losing, but it looks like there were more Careers than I thought.

Anyway this game was great fun, but I'm not sure about the random selection of who is killed in a zone. Regardless, the game was still awesome :). Can't wait to play some more games, and then host my own.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • giphy.gif

GP died, careers won, I win n00bs

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Actually if you guys had been a better group to win with, I would've supported you and helped get the last of 'em, but you all kept attacking me, so screw that. :P

yeah, no, i'm not arguing with that. that's fair haha
    i'm not sure we would've won even with your help really \( ̄□ ̄ )/ i only now realised just how many careers were left - i thought we only had two left to kill or something, but there were still four in the mix? and with so many inactive reaped, that didn't help either

also thanks for Cosmic's belief in me at the last bit haha. i was not the investigator, but at least i was right in the end? yay?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • what the shit I go to rehearsal for a few hours and everything ends

and both Ninja Aiden and Naku were IN ON IT?

my brain got blown out twice in one night D: i don't know what to believe anymore

fuck you Klippy
    edit: and you eros
    edit2: and all of you fucking careers

haha, I know aren't I great. c;

oh and now that I know Klippy turned into a flipping double agent I no longer feel sad about forgetting to switch my vote to Nagi before the Day Phase ended haha. damn monkey

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Uhm eros wtf i was sneaker before the purge then i became a capitolite, i even thought of the poisoning, and no recognition? And even the css smh. Bad gm. Youre welcome dood. >[

Years
  • Can I just say, I am still so proud of
    a) Recruiting the Medic on Night 0.
    b) Silencing Aiden on Night one and then Recruiting him Night Two.

None of you suspected him until the end xD

Also, Alchemist was such a fun role.

EDIT: I just realised I can probably post Blarzigord: The Uprising soon. WOOT

Years
  • Can I just say, I am still so proud of
    a) Recruiting the Medic on Night 0.
    b) Silencing Aiden on Night one and then Recruiting him Night Two.

None of you suspected him until the end xD

Also, Alchemist was such a fun role.

EDIT: I just realised I can probably post Blarzigord: The Uprising soon. WOOT

This has got to be the most frustrating thing in the end. Taking you out, but too late since you've done significant damage and not having enough active reaped to follow through. LOL

But hey it's mafia. Stuff like this happens kek

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I just played an evil Spoodergurl on you guys, and I dont even get recognized :/ btw the one eros describing at the you'll be safe here thing, it's me.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • You should've asked for reserves that wants to join in on the fun to replace the inactive, boo. :T

I've been stalking since forever!

Back