• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inner Animal [T] - OOC/SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
Years
  • Yes all Solidaritians in this RP will attack. I will assign you to your place later. For example. You will go to Jubilife, and attack SkyisUmbreon's character. and yes i'll go too. I will go to XxSweetDreamsxX's character etc.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • @XxSweetDreamsxX

okay you're accepted. remember everybody that you'll be immune to the virus AFTER you merge, so remember you gotta get infected, or you won't merge anyways. the people in the Solidarity would attack you @ Phase 2 in the Chapter Phase

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    -Nocturnal, you do know that the only RPA category you'll be unable to get voted for in September is (or should be) Best Rookie, right? You can still win best plot, best GM, best Veteran etc. if this RP is active in August and September. Which we intend to make it be 8D

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Okay. here it is. Since Sewaddle's in too there are 7 on each side.

the arrow means attack. and when you receive a text in your chapter post, you'll be assigned to the location below. Note that even though you might be in the same city with another RPer, you won't see him/her. you'll be on the other side. Example, Fearless Love and Grif Of Hearts will be in Jubilife, but they won't see each other when attacked.

-Nocturnal's Character -> XxSweetDreamsxX's Character in Eterna City

Kerjo's Character -> Fearless Love's Character in Floraroma

Ray Maverick's Character -> Grif Of Hearts' Character in Jubilife

-DeepImpact-'s Character -> ____________ Character in Jubilife

Supervegeta's Character -> Xilfer123's Character in Floraroma

Sewaddle's Character -> _____________ Character in Canalave

Aura Rift's Character -> Diamond1304's Character in Canalave

any questions? ask!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    yea of course you're Lydia's rival ..

EDIT: I was freaking kidding. Sheesh.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • The Irony! The horror! The Horror! *runs*

@RHCP but wait, the RPAs of July's Best Rookie Award has a range from 1st June - 31st July. so shouldn't the RPAs of September be 1st August - 31st September?

Well if you're really not satisfied with your pairing tell me :) i'll think about it. gimme a good reason though so no funny stuff.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Only thing is that with my character, it would make much more sense to be in Jubilife. I don't really have a reason for him to go to Floaroma...

And exactly. So if the RP would start now instead of in August, you could still win any of the other categories, only not Best Rookie. If you really care.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • *shrugs* now that you mention it it doesn't really matter does it. Well I'll still have to wait for Vegeta to return. So yeah in August. Sorry for the wait!

And you're right RHCP. I'll switch. You'll be in jubilife and they'll be in floraroma

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh well, you are the GM :) And thanks for the switch.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    @RHCP but wait, the RPAs of July's Best Rookie Award has a range from 1st June - 31st July. so shouldn't the RPAs of September be 1st August - 31st September?

Well if you're really not satisfied with your pairing tell me :) i'll think about it. gimme a good reason though so no funny stuff.

FYI, I was kidding. No one can (truly) fall for someone else over the internet. The idea's just plain stupid. All I meant is that your pairing (in this RP) was WAY too convenient for yourself, if you know what I mean.

There's nothing wrong with the pairing at all, it just made me chuckle a little.

My apologies if it seemed like I didn't want to be your pair. I stated above ^ why what and

WHO

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    FYI, I was kidding. No one can (truly) fall for someone else over the internet. The idea's just plain stupid. All I meant is that your pairing was WAY too convenient for yourself, if you know what I mean.

My apologies if it seemed like I didn't want to be your pair. I stated above ^ why what and

WHO

Uhhhhh...... *looks at -Nocturnal and Fearless Love* Ah, the last part made me lol xD

Anyways, I need to post an SU soon......

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Let's keep up a happy tone here, shall we 8D

I'm gonna get virus gunn'd by -DeepImpact-. I hope it won't make a too deep impact on Simon and Beartic...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Here comes the SU

Name - Dorian, Winterfield.

Age - 16

Gender - Male

Appearance - Dorian has long, neck-long, dark brown hair. His hair is so dark brown that it looks black when wet. Dorian has the same color eyes, which are almond-shaped. Apparently a rare shape of eyes. He is has white skin.
    Dorian's most common attire consists of a light-blue shirt with a polar bear on it, the indication next to the figure saying "Stayin' Cool On Planet Earth", over that, Dorian wears a light jumper, which is so light one can see his shirt through it. The jumper is lined with blue and black stipes all the way down. It has a small letter A on the chest.
    Dorian wears dark-blue sports-trousers, they are plain, but have two white lines coming down on either one of the trouser sleeves. These lines lead to the silvery trainers he wears. Which are heavily decorated with modern lines, etc.

History - Dorian was born in Johto, in Goldenrod city. He spent pretty much his entire life as a city-boy. His parents never told him or his younger sister why they kept moving around, apparently it was for a job. The family kept moving around, from the moment that Sarah, Dorian's sister, was born. They did not hesitate to move away from Johto, their "work" called them to Sinnoh. But even there, the family kept moving around. They stayed in various cities all over. First Jubilife for one year, then Eterna for four years, then Veilstone for another four years.
    While in Veilstone one day, 14-year old Dorian and 12-year old Sarah followed their parents when they went away, when the babysitter was asleep. They snuck into the back of the van that their parents always took when going away for a job. In the back, they found rotten meat, cages, spears and even a couple of guns. They started to get very suspicious.
    It took a very uncomfortable hour to get to their unknown destination. To the siblings' relief, their parents did not got to the back of the van. Dorian and Sarah peeked out from the van and saw that their parents were handling various Pokemon within cages. It took a moment to figure it out, but all this equipment.... Sarah and Dorian's parents were Pokemon Poachers. This was a huge blow to the siblings. One that would leave a scar. Pokemon Poaching had become illegal due to various Pokemon Species dying out. For a little while, the siblings' parents entered a hut, they must've been doing business dealings with another Poacher. In the cages were various Scyther, one in particular, had lost a scythe, and looked very young. This Scyther was in a cage, alone. No parents, it seemed, all the other Scyther were attending to their offspring.
    Next, Dorian and Sarah did something crazy, they took some spears from the back of the van, crept outside and cut loose the wooden rope holding the steel cages together. All the Scyther lifted up their offspring and took off, but the young one from before was too injured to move. Sarah and Dorian took this baby and hid it in the back of the van, under the various things. When the siblings' parents came out to check on the Scyther, they were all gone. Dorian and Sarah hid behind a nearby bush and watched, hoping that they would not uncover the Scyther, which they did not. Just before they left, the gave some money back to a bulky-looking man and got in the car, undetected, Sarah and Dorian got into the back, too.

When they arrived home, the siblings took the Scyther to their room and called the authorities. A Nurse Joy, along with the police, came and arrested the two poachers, and took the Scyther in for care.

The next two years were predictable, Sarah and Dorian were placed in an orphanage in Canalave City. What was not predicted was that Dorian and Sarah were secretly taking care of the Scyther they had rescued. They usually stuffed meat into their pockets and gave it to the Scyther. Eventually it grew big and strong. When it was about eight months old, Dorian decided to take it out for training sometimes. If it didn't train it would be a fat, lazy Pokemon. When they got the chance, they would battle some wild Pokemon. Eventually, though, a peer at the orphanage found out about the Scyther, and, instead of telling, gave Dorian and Sarah a Metal Coat. It evolved Scyther into Scizor. Unfortunately, this came with various consequences. First of all "Claw" as they'd decided to call him, was slower. Which meant less manoeuvring skills to hide from orphanage workers. Just before the sickness spread, Dorian was ordered by the head careworker to dispose of Claw. They did so, but then, the infection fell. Every single careworker died, and the children ran, including Dorian, who looked for Claw with his sister. Eventually, they found him, and ran for their lives.

Personality - Dorian is short-tempered, that we know. The slightest insult or motion of an insult can make him explode. He'd often got the nickname "The Bomb" at the orphanage. Despite this, Dorian is very kind, he is generous and sensitive toward others, especially Pokemon. He is sympathetic towards others, too, trying everything he can to help. His downsides are that sometimes, he does things that others don't really need/want him to to. He sees this as helping. This also makes him pushy, at times, thinking that he knows best. This rarely ever happens, except in the arguments that he and Claw can have at times.
    Dorian is also very protective, over Claw and his sister. He has no problem attacking anyone who threatens or even insults them. This makes him a very private person. He likes to have secrets, and asks his sister and Pokemon the small favour that they leave him alone for a moment.

Short RP Sample (short one will do) -
    Spoiler:

POKEMON

Species - Scizor

Name - Claw (Because he only has one claw)

Gender - Male

Age (10-18) - 2 years. (10 years for a Scizor is like 40 years for a human. Therefore, 2 years is like 10-18 years for a Scizor)

Apperance - The only thing that sets Claw apart from other Scizor is that he only has one claw/pincer, due to the incident two years ago.

Biography -

History- Claw's history is mostly explained in Dorian's history. But before Claw was captured, he was like any other Scyther, he was under care by his parents, being only two months old. One day, Claw's father had gone out to hunt for food, but did not come back. His mother went to check, and suddenly, she was snatched up by a human. Who reached into the little hole inside a tree, and took Claw as well. The man was bulky, and he brought the two back to the hut. Where various other Scyther had been locked up. Claw's parents were killed and his Scythe was cut off.

Personality- Claw is very loyal and trustworthy, he is dependable. But he is also brave, therefore sometimes reckless and misbehaving. Much like Dorian, he thinks that he always right.
    Claw sees Dorian and Sarah as family. Especially Sarah, and, much like Dorian is very protective over her. He often argues with Dorian when they have different opinions on what is best for her. Dorian likes to go for the physical solution, while Claw prefers the non-violent one. When he is not being reckless, he is very calm, though.
    Claw also tends to misbehave, like mentioned before, leading to more agruments with Dorian. Despite being the best fo friends, they do argue a lot.

Quite possible the largest History section (for Dorian) I've ever done. :/
    Edit: I got super-ninja'd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back