• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Basic Mastermind

Sparkin

New to Mafia?

Mafia is a game of love, betrayal, and murder. Kind of. Normally there's two factions: the innocent, uninformed majority and the murderous, informed minority, and sometimes some unaffiliated roles. In this game, the main factions are the Pokémon, who are the Innocents, and the Werewolves, who are the Mafia faction. It is the primary goal of the innocents to wipe out the mafia, and for the mafia to outnumber the innocents.
Spoiler:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by PM, VM or Discord.​

Roles

Innocent Roles

These roles win when all mafia are eliminated.

Cop
Sided with the village, visits one person each night and learns their alignment (Village/Mafia/Third Party).

Doctor
Sided with the village, visits one person each night and protects them from death.

Villagers
Sided with the village, the basic vanilla role. Doesn't do anything at night but can contribute to lynch mafia.

Mafia Roles

Mafia Goon
Sided with the mafia, the basic mafia role. Each night, the mafia chooses collectively which player to kill.

Third Party Roles

Mastermind
Makes the mafia chat anonymous(no one can see the others' identity). Counts as mafia and wins if the mafia win while alive, but the mafia doesn't win if the Mastermind is alive.

Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply here.
  • To vote for a player, simply post "[Lynch] Username". This is standard practice in the Underground for votes. You may change your vote any time up until the end of a phase.
  • Each night phase will last 24h, while each day phase in this game will last 48h.
  • Do not post in the thread during the night phase!
  • Keep game discussion in this thread or in chats designated for the game.
  • Once you are dead you may have one 'death post', which cannot contain any gamebreaking information.

Players

Bidoof FTW
Charlie Brown
Pecilia
Desinishon
jdthebud
gimmepie
Fletch
Miah​

Last edited:

Sparkin

Alright, game's gonna start at late Wednesday.

Until then, sign-ups will still be open for you.

Sparkin

Night Zero

It's now Night 0.
You may send in your night actions.

Players

Bidoof FTW
Charlie Brown
Pecilia
Desinishon
jdthebud
gimmepie
Fletch
Miah​

Last edited:

Sparkin

Day One

jdthebud, the Villager, was never seen again. RIP.

It's now Day 1, and you can vote and discuss about our recently departed friend

Players

Bidoof FTW
Charlie Brown
Pecilia
Desinishon
gimmepie
Fletch
Miah
jdthebud as a Villager

Years
I've got a hunch that Peci needs to not drink and play mafia at the same time and is2g if you make me claim d1 I will be pissed.

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I've got a hunch that Peci needs to not drink and play mafia at the same time and is2g if you make me claim d1 I will be pissed.

Wouldn't you want to avoid mentioning that you might claim if you were one of the 2 town PRs?

Years
I think there are 2 mafia, 4 town ( with JD dead ) and 1 tp here.

I'm OK with lynching pecillia or cb ( more toward him ) since mafia don't have chat, they'll try to look scummy or do something like this in D1 so other mafia knows who he/she shouldn't kill.

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I think there are 2 mafia, 4 town ( with JD dead ) and 1 tp here.

I'm OK with lynching pecillia or cb ( more toward him ) since mafia don't have chat, they'll try to look scummy or do something like this in D1 so other mafia knows who he/she shouldn't kill.

I was in the last master mind. They have a chat it's anon and a bot was used. This is also a really bad idea for mafia.

Back