• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pokemon Go on pokecommunity

POKEMASTERALEX

Pokemon Master.
Years
  • Where does all the Pokémon Go chat happen these days? I can't find anything on it or even the Slakoth Community Day we just had. Thanks!

Years
  • yeah what sydian said. feel free to start up pokemon go-related discussions if it tickles your fancy. ^^

im not a GO player myself but i mean im sure there are people that would be interested...

Years
  • It doesn't seem like we have too much discussion here on it at times, but PC definitely has players. I play very actively myself and got 13 Slakoth for the Slakoth Day! What about you??

Years
  • Where does all the Pokémon Go chat happen these days? I can't find anything on it or even the Slakoth Community Day we just had. Thanks!

In terms of the reporting from Daily, due to the demand it was putting on the team versus the lower and lower views/interest with the game, we stopped reporting on the news (and therefore generating the subsequent threads). This is mostly because it was taking out time on other articles/ideas and with Sword/Shield on its way, we've shuffled resources etc to be able to cover this more effectively.

However Daily articles can be created by any user so if you do wish to write on the upcoming news for POGO then please let us know!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • i haven't played in months bc long story short my itunes account is linked w my mom and sister's and i haven't been able to update for stupid reasons. so i can't play. i've missed so many events and community days and it's gonna suck trying to play catch up. i was playing a lot back when LGPE came out too so i could send pokemon to my game and i was working on getting the big meltan whatever his name is ANYWAY THOUGH it's summer and i should be playing and i'm mad

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2020
    The Silph Road subreddit is your best bet for more in depth discussion on GO. I still love the game and I'm happy to discuss it. :]

Back