• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Self-Moderation

User19sq

So I've had this problem: I wanna earn the money to replace my 3DS's battery, which I earn online, but I can't seem to focus long enough to work towards it. I rely on public spots for internet, so my time online is limited. Hell, I've spent all of today being here; proof that I'm getting too distracted! I've tried all I can to focus, but no sell from any direction.

Any tips to self-moderation? Come on, give a guy the gift of his 3DS again. Imma go insane if I have to miss another Mystery Gift distribution or Shuffle update.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Imma go insane if I have to miss another Mystery Gift distribution or Shuffle update.

Here is your answer. Tap into you strong desire for the distribution and update. Have your end goal in mind and...

maxresdefault-1iulwsz.jpg

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    best tip I can give: leave PC

then eventually come back with a working 3DS

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • So I've had this problem: I wanna earn the money to replace my 3DS's battery, which I earn online, but I can't seem to focus long enough to work towards it. I rely on public spots for internet, so my time online is limited. Hell, I've spent all of today being here; proof that I'm getting too distracted! I've tried all I can to focus, but no sell from any direction.

Any tips to self-moderation? Come on, give a guy the gift of his 3DS again. Imma go insane if I have to miss another Mystery Gift distribution or Shuffle update.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stayfocusd/laankejkbhbdhmipfmgcngdelahlfoji

There are other similar applications to this, but if you use Google Chrome this is an extension you can add to your browser that limits the amount of time you can stay on certain websites. This way it will get you to be proactive with you work when you inevitably get locked out of the site for a certain period of time.

Back