• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] I can't believe I forgotten this place HI

_🌟Enoß🌟_

Jubilant hero
Years
    • He
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I'm 🌟Enoß🌟. I'm a 21 yr old male who used to go here. I completely forgot as I unfortunately grew ill. I had a toxic experience with the fandom on amino and i took years to hiatus.

Now I'm back here. As old as I seem I'll always enjoy the youth I have left.

I started with heartgold and my favorite region is Kalos. My favorite pokemon is Pichu/Piplup and my favorite pokegirl is Anime Serena.

I'm always willing to have new friends. I'm courteous, law abiding, and honest. So I'll promise to respect you.

Ta-ta!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! I hope you're feeling better too, and I promise you won't have any toxic experiences on this forum. Our staff team will make sure of it!

Old at 21, hah! You're lucky I lost my cane and can't shake it at you young'in. :p

So welcome back and have a great time!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi there! welcome back! glad to have you return! do you maybe have a favourite pokemon game from the franchise?

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • Hi welcome back to PC! Glad to have you! That sucks about bad health and bad experience with the fandom, but I wish you all the best with the future!

_🌟Enoß🌟_

Jubilant hero
    Years
    • He
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hi there! I hope you're feeling better too, and I promise you won't have any toxic experiences on this forum. Our staff team will make sure of it!

Old at 21, hah! You're lucky I lost my cane and can't shake it at you young'in. :p

So welcome back and have a great time!

Bet. I'm alright guys for the most part. Oh and you definitely must be older. Well bare in mind I'm respectful and if you're ever curious you can hmu for a chat

Years
  • 21 is still pretty darn young my friend. I'm older than you by two years and lotsa people still treat me like a kid lol.

Anyway, hopefully you can be free of any toxic experiences here. We're a pretty chill community. Welcome welcome!

Back