• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
Ok, then i would ask about speed up by "F" button, i press it but nothing happen, just "A key item in bag can be registered to be instant used"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 2, 2020
Hello, anyone who knows some script of the exp share from the 6th gen? or how to make it work in the new way. The one that is put in the game does not work for me. When I press to turn it on, the exp share crashes me and I get an error.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hello, anyone who knows some script of the exp share from the 6th gen? or how to make it work in the new way. The one that is put in the game does not work for me. When I press to turn it on, the exp share crashes me and I get an error.

thanks for reporting the error i will fix it on next release

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Ok, then i would ask about speed up by "F" button, i press it but nothing happen, just "A key item in bag can be registered to be instant used"

oh you have to hold it now in the newest update lol i might make it the Shift Key as well tho.

Years
Ah i see, it would be better if we can toggle it on/off, your hack is pretty awesome, i love it with Pokemon follow, Pikachu's cry and Pokemon move around map, do they repawn at certain times?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Ah i see, it would be better if we can toggle it on/off, your hack is pretty awesome, i love it with Pokemon follow, Pikachu's cry and Pokemon move around map, do they repawn at certain times?

toggling will be on my high priority , and most pokemon respawn after 2mins.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Hm. The Caterpie line seems to be broken somehow. It hasn't learned a single move despite evolving twice. No harden at 7, and no Confusion at 10.

Also, I just encountered a Team Rocket Grunt with a level 9 Arbok and level 9 Venusaur. What in the heck is up with that? I know I never turned the randomizer on...

Last edited:
Years
Hi about Pokemon spawn, i suggest replace legendaries by normal pokemon such as lvl 10 Deoxys, i like Lapras at 1st town but not legendaries too soon.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
So far as I know, they don't go anywhere if you leave them. You can easily ignore the legendaries until you feel it is more appropriate to have them. Admittedly though, I was surprised when I first found Deoxys just roaming about in the overworld. Then Mewtwo was outside Cerulean Cave, which was the biggest shocker.

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
So far as I know, they don't go anywhere if you leave them. You can easily ignore the legendaries until you feel it is more appropriate to have them. Admittedly though, I was surprised when I first found Deoxys just roaming about in the overworld. Then Mewtwo was outside Cerulean Cave, which was the biggest shocker.

In the newest build im working on I added a storyish line .... like right now im working on some more fixes per say like the level 9 Venusaur and stuff like that.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Hi about Pokemon spawn, i suggest replace legendaries by normal pokemon such as lvl 10 Deoxys, i like Lapras at 1st town but not legendaries too soon.

yeah that's for a story line lol Deoxys was supposed to land in Hoenn but landed in Kanto instead.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Game keeps on telling me I don't have all fonts installed for the game, even though I do.

BTW, how do I change the controls? I used JoyToKey, but it made no difference and I just want to change Space/Enter to Z.

I also noticed this:
https://i.imgur.com/nyDEhnB.png

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Game keeps on telling me I don't have all fonts installed for the game, even though I do.

BTW, how do I change the controls? I used JoyToKey, but it made no difference and I just want to change Space/Enter to Z.

I also noticed this:
https://i.imgur.com/nyDEhnB.png

thanks didn't noticed the last part til today but im adding in a controller thing in right now.
for the fonts that sounds weird never seen that do it before , make sure to copy all fonts to main font folder on pc.

unknown.png

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
thanks didn't noticed the last part til today but im adding in a controller thing in right now.
for the fonts that sounds weird never seen that do it before , make sure to copy all fonts to main font folder on pc.

unknown.png

I did copy them all though. I have another RPG Maker Pokémon game and maybe some fonts with similar names are slightly different somehow?

Is it possible to get more boxes?

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I did copy them all though. I have another RPG Maker Pokémon game and maybe some fonts with similar names are slightly different somehow?

Is it possible to get more boxes?

how many more boxes do you want ?

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Hmm, I picked Magearna this time, but it says it's Steel/Beauty Type.

I just got the parcel for Oak and I'm stuck walking into the shop counter.
KiOb3a2.png

Plus when I press F12, instead of resetting, it gives an error message.

Last edited:
Back