• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 8, 2024
I made my own slightly improved version of this game with my own custom changes to it. I couldn't do anything about bugs, but it plays fine for me 98% of the time. I removed a lot of the randomness and improved the level scaling so that it's reasonably smooth for most of the game until it ramps up towards the 7th & 8th gyms and REALLY ramps up towards the Elite 4. I added custom moves and move sets to most of the Pokemon to change things up a little bit as well. It's made to get your main team up to at least Level 70's before the game runs out of trainers to battle. I plan to release my own fan game after this. I learned a lot from looking into the coding of this game and making my own improvements and I'm hoping it will lead to my own creation. Not sure if I can post it on here since it's not really my creation, but I wouldn't mind some people willing to play test it for me. Average Game Time is about 14 hours on casual play. Might be too hard to Nuzlocke though

Back