• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] [Updated Every Year] Pokemon Green Remix

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Why the Pokedex isn't visible? I can´t enter to it...
If a press de Y key the game crashes.
I would like to see a single screen version.
Other that that this looks amazing

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 10, 2019
Hi, Thanks for this amazing game.
Is it possible to turn off the random pokemon thing mid game?

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
You should change many things!
For instance, double screen of the game. I suggest you use the previous version (v.9) with only one screen.
Anyway, good luck!

I took your advice and went back to v9 and revamped it.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Why the Pokedex isn't visible? I can´t enter to it...
If a press de Y key the game crashes.
I would like to see a single screen version.
Other that that this looks amazing

i fixed the issues :D all good now !

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Great work. But i can't download this version "Download not available" :(

EDIT: Is the file in the first post updated? Because i try that and the pokedex issue it's solved. But i thought that this update also got a single screen game.

it's single screen just weird resolution 512x784

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2023
Is there a chance to change the pokedex? This pokedex it's terrible to navigate really :S I can be ages going down.
Also in this update the sprites changed right? They are smoothed... I prefered the normal ones, this look weird in some way.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 16, 2019
The download file doesn't seem to be working when i click the link. relating to that though is there a certain way i'd go about being able to move my save to the new patch? Though i don't mind to much because i wasn't to far into the game. Keep up the good work! :3

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
The download file doesn't seem to be working when i click the link. relating to that though is there a certain way i'd go about being able to move my save to the new patch? Though i don't mind to much because i wasn't to far into the game. Keep up the good work! :3

well with the migrate feature you can put your pokemon from a save file to the new game.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 29, 2021
Came back to the game and thankfully whatever the issue with the level scaling was seems to have been resolved (whether due to leveling the team to 6+ or not). However, I found a small bug while exploring Mt. Moon. I encountered a wild sandshrew and had my mankey use karate chop with the intent to weaken it. However, it seemed to register this as a super-effective hit rather than a neutral one. If alolan sandshrew exists in the game, it may have somehow mixed the two up, but otherwise it is somehow treating kanto sandshrew as something weak to fighting.

Edit: The Pokedex is displaying the wrong Type for all Pokemon. This appears to just be a visual glitch, however, as they work properly everywhere else.

After checking out a Meowth I discovered outside of Mt. Moon, I have come to the realization that perhaps the Sandshrew I bumped into in Mt. Moon was the alolan version, but displayed the Kanto (standard) Sandshrew sprite in battle. The Meowth in question displays the Alola sprite in the PC box, and claims the appropriate Dark typing on the status screen, but the status screen also shows the normal (Kanto) Meowth sprite. It's a tad confusing.

Clearer message: All Pokemon with an Alola Form (Sandshrew, Meowth, Diglett, Vulpix, Geodude) are being registered in battle and on the status screen as their alolan variants rather than the standard ones, but display the non-alolan sprites in these same places.

Edit 2: Minor nitpick again; when you have a fainted Pokemon at the front of your party (the follower slot), it will keep trying to bring the pokemon out to follow you every few seconds, complete with the animation of a pokeball opening behind you.

Edit 3 (Follow-up to Edit 1): I encountered another sandshrew in Mt. Moon and used water gun on it. This, too, was considered super-effective, which it should not be if it was an Alola Sandshrew. Therefore, I am led to believe that either the game somehow thinks steel is weak to water or both forms of Sandshrew/Geodude/Meowth/Diglett/Vulpix are located in the same areas, and the only way to tell the difference is to test moves and see what hurts it most.

Edit 4 (Further follow-up to Edit 1): Found a Vulpix inside of Mt. Moon again and once again it was treated as if it was Alola vulpix for type advantage/disadvantage. However, it then used Ember while I was weakening it for capture. If it were truly just a sprite error and this was an Alola Vulpix, it should have used Powder Snow instead. Additionally, when captured, as with the Meowth mentioned previously, it displayed/unlocked the regular pokedex entry (don't know if alola form entries exist in this game or not).

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Came back to the game and thankfully whatever the issue with the level scaling was seems to have been resolved (whether due to leveling the team to 6+ or not). However, I found a small bug while exploring Mt. Moon. I encountered a wild sandshrew and had my mankey use karate chop with the intent to weaken it. However, it seemed to register this as a super-effective hit rather than a neutral one. If alolan sandshrew exists in the game, it may have somehow mixed the two up, but otherwise it is somehow treating kanto sandshrew as something weak to fighting.

Edit: The Pokedex is displaying the wrong Type for all Pokemon. This appears to just be a visual glitch, however, as they work properly everywhere else.

After checking out a Meowth I discovered outside of Mt. Moon, I have come to the realization that perhaps the Sandshrew I bumped into in Mt. Moon was the alolan version, but displayed the Kanto (standard) Sandshrew sprite in battle. The Meowth in question displays the Alola sprite in the PC box, and claims the appropriate Dark typing on the status screen, but the status screen also shows the normal (Kanto) Meowth sprite. It's a tad confusing.

Clearer message: All Pokemon with an Alola Form (Sandshrew, Meowth, Diglett, Vulpix, Geodude) are being registered in battle and on the status screen as their alolan variants rather than the standard ones, but display the non-alolan sprites in these same places.

Edit 2: Minor nitpick again; when you have a fainted Pokemon at the front of your party (the follower slot), it will keep trying to bring the pokemon out to follow you every few seconds, complete with the animation of a pokeball opening behind you.

Edit 3 (Follow-up to Edit 1): I encountered another sandshrew in Mt. Moon and used water gun on it. This, too, was considered super-effective, which it should not be if it was an Alola Sandshrew. Therefore, I am led to believe that either the game somehow thinks steel is weak to water or both forms of Sandshrew/Geodude/Meowth/Diglett/Vulpix are located in the same areas, and the only way to tell the difference is to test moves and see what hurts it most.

Edit 4 (Further follow-up to Edit 1): Found a Vulpix inside of Mt. Moon again and once again it was treated as if it was Alola vulpix for type advantage/disadvantage. However, it then used Ember while I was weakening it for capture. If it were truly just a sprite error and this was an Alola Vulpix, it should have used Powder Snow instead. Additionally, when captured, as with the Meowth mentioned previously, it displayed/unlocked the regular pokedex entry (don't know if alola form entries exist in this game or not).

thank you so much , yeah it looks like the game doesnt know when to pick Alolan forms... ill fix that :D

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
That Delta Poke !
unknown.png

unknown.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f8b3bat582q9to0/Pokemon_Green_Remix_v11.1.rar/file

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2022
Not sure if it's just me, but once I got past Bill's house, I walked around the side to get back to Cerulean. I clicked on a rock on the way down to see if there were any items on it, and my game crashed. Lost a bunch of progress, hope this is something that can be fixed.

Back