• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the longest you've had unhatched eggs sitting in your PC?

Years
    • Seen today
    While playing Moon earlier today, I noticed I had ten eggs sitting in my PC. The eggs had been bred 11/18/2017 and, since it had been so long since I had bred them, I couldn't remember what was supposed to be inside. Naturally, I was curious and just had to hatch them to see what was inside: two each of Gible, Skarmory, Spheal, Snorlax, and a fifth species I can't currently remember.

That brings me to the question in the title: What's the longest period of time you've had an egg sit in your PC without hatching it, and what was in it if you hatched it since?

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Generally only keeps eggs around for a couple of days maximum. Might have an egg or two kicking around in Sword that is over a year old, though. Guesses on a starter in there. Dumped starters into Pokemon Home for other things. Could be a different regional form of something too, like Johto Corsola.

Years
  • I always hatch everything just in case its a shiny =P
    If I'm really busy it might take a couple days, but 4 days is probably the longest I've had unhatched eggs.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • I think I still have some eggs in my PC that have been sitting there literally for years, mainly in my old games. I should get to hatching them soon.

Back