• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Daniel looked up from what he had been thinking about. He looked at his phone, and saw that it was about 6:30. They had an hour to get back so that Daniel could stop the madness of the execution. He already had a plan. But he pondered what everyone else had just said.

"Oh, her? I'm not sure... Hm... I'll call her Tsunami. A Tsunami is a really really big tidal wave, in case you were wondering. As for where I got her, well... I was wandering around on the beach and I came across her parents. They gave me her egg. Oh, and thanks Manda. And you're welcome," Daniel said as he returned the hug she gave him. Fira growled and pawed at her nose again. Daniel walked over and grabbed Clingy before returning to the group.

"Anyways, Manda is right. We have to get back before that execution. Now, I am going to stop it. I did my research on the Colleseum and the recent trend in executing people. Morbid, I know, but I had to figure out what they were likely going to do. I think I can stop this. I'm not going to ask you guys to help, considering it's going to be very dangerous. It's up to you. But I have a plan that I think will work," Daniel said, looking at each of them in turn. He hoped he would get some help, but he couldn't blame them if they wanted no part of this.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • "Tsunami...nice name." Commented Denny. It's good to have a time of peace.

Daniel was now saying he had a plan to stop the execution. He didn't know if any of them wanted to come, but Denny would sure help out. "Now hold on!" He protested. (Insert Theme Song 1 here) "No way I'm staying out of this!"

"I don't wanna see anybody in the execution get killed. Killing is wrong & I don't like it. I'll be glad to take part in your plan. If it means saving those people, I'm in. Sure, it'll get me in trouble with the black party, but let them come after me! They won't get away with this." What a couragous speech.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Meanwhile, Marin observed the pokeball of her newly caught ghastly with mild interest. She was of course available to be come across by other trainers that happened to be around the woods.

"..."

After a moment she tossed the ball to the ground, releasing the ghastly, whom looked rather beat up. She went about reaching into one of the many pockets on her pants and pulling out medicine. She was quite preferential towards full restores, but she didn't have money for those, so she had to use more basic forms of medicine which weren't so friendly to the limited space on her pants for this stuff. As a matter of fact, she barely had enough money for basic supplies at all. Her stomach echoed with a vast emptiness to remind her of this, which she just sort of pretended not to notice. Then there was the caffeine withdrawal. Though, she had gone through that plenty of times when she had run out of soda. It wasn't a big deal. The worst it caused were some minor headaches. Though, it certainly didn't help her feel any better.

After having applied medicine to ghastly and attempting to drink the remaining liquid from a potion only to find that it did in fact taste horrible Marin decided to figure out what the ghost pokemon could do. She found herself hunting wild pokemon and calling out attacks she felt like a ghastly should know. Though she started off just watching what it did on it's own. She pleased, to say the least.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Daniel looked up from what he had been thinking about. He looked at his phone, and saw that it was about 6:30. They had an hour to get back so that Daniel could stop the madness of the execution. He already had a plan. But he pondered what everyone else had just said.

"Oh, her? I'm not sure... Hm... I'll call her Tsunami. A Tsunami is a really really big tidal wave, in case you were wondering. As for where I got her, well... I was wandering around on the beach and I came across her parents. They gave me her egg. Oh, and thanks Manda. And you're welcome," Daniel said as he returned the hug she gave him. Fira growled and pawed at her nose again. Daniel walked over and grabbed Clingy before returning to the group.

"Anyways, Manda is right. We have to get back before that execution. Now, I am going to stop it. I did my research on the Colleseum and the recent trend in executing people. Morbid, I know, but I had to figure out what they were likely going to do. I think I can stop this. I'm not going to ask you guys to help, considering it's going to be very dangerous. It's up to you. But I have a plan that I think will work," Daniel said, looking at each of them in turn. He hoped he would get some help, but he couldn't blame them if they wanted no part of this.

((WARNING! THIS POST MAY CONTAIN LANGUAGE UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS!))

"At first, I didn't want to help Mewtwo," said Earl, feeling ashamed of how he acted earlier today. "But now... I know he was serious. Some thugs attacked me earlier before I got to the Pokemon Center. I was able to scare them off and claim this."

Earl then took out the silver pocketwatch with matching chain, showing Daniel, Manda, and Denny it. There was a large black B on the front of it, and when Earl opened it, the clock itself was black, while the hands and roman numerals were gold. The picture that accompanied it, however, was disturbing. It was of a man completely black, holding a small head that was completely white. If that wasn't symbolism, Eark didn't know what else was.

"Something tells me that as long as I have this, the Black Party won't suspect me. This is a very well-made watch, one that not just anyone would have. In fact, I think it's a higher-up's watch that the thugs just took. Whatever the case, I plan on using it to my advantage. Who knows, it might let me get close to the execution so that I can stop it, which I'll gladly do."

Earl became quiet, thinking for a few seconds, remembering that Daniel had a plan.

"So, you have a plan? It better involve a disguise and some masks. I don't feel like getting chased all over the place by those fucktards. Doing so would probably just get us killed."

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda took a deep breath. "I'm really uncomfortable with death" she whispered shuddering a bit "I'll do whatever I can to help" she added looking at Ear,l Denny, and Daniel. She was still unsure about everything but knew she had to help stop it. She couldn't watch people die.

"What's your plan Daniel" she said a little shakily.

"are you okay?" Viper asked.

"Y-yeah" Amanda whispered to Viper "I'm okay"

(OOC: sorry this might seem short I'm just really ill right now)

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Cue my own theme song. :D)

"It's not going to get us in trouble. Take a look at this," Daniel said holding up his hand. It was covered in a fine white silk glove. He flexed his fingers and grinned.

"Clingy and Emerald can use their String Shot to make us gloves so that we don't leave any finger prints, and masks so that we don't show our faces. Also, I've done a lot of research in the local library. There is a very complex sewer system under the city, with three exits to the Colleseum. One is inside a service room in the front. Another is in a loading dock in the back. And the last one is in the actual Colleseum itself, off on the sidelines. Of course, they all will probably need keycards to get out of the room the sewers are in, as well as several guards. And as far as the execution goes, well, in the past they have said why the person was being executed, then gave a short speech, followed by one last chance for the person, or people, to speak on their own behalf. Then they do it. The savages televise the event. Anyways, security is going to be killer. I recommend that we use the Service room entrance, as it isn't exactly that under wrap and key. We can go in from that entrance, causing only a small disturbance, then bust in on the execution, and get out through the sewer entrance in the main room. Of course, someone will have to hold open that exit while the others do the actual rescue," Daniel said. He didn't say that the recent trend for executions has been to sick Mightyena on them and have them torn apart. That fact would only distract them or make them mad, neither of which would be very good in this situation.

"So, we all clear? We don't exactly have enough time to come up with another plan. I say we head back now," Daniel said. He looked at his gloved hand and sighed. He turned and began walking back.

"You guys gonna stand around? Or are we going to do this?" Daniel asked, pleased that he had been right in thinking his friends would want to help. He hadn't been sure he could do this on his own. Fira looked at him. He knew she would be key to this, if only because of her sleep inducing Hypnosis attack. And Clingy for being able to use String Shot. That would be so useful to this. Daniel wasn't going to fight anyone. But he could do other things. Already, he was picking out the route through the sewers that the service records had made.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Daniel had left before I could figure out what to say. I sighed a bit. This always happened, I took too long to speak and people didn't know why. I heard shouting and thumping in the distance but decided quickly I didn't want to be involved. Normally I would run in to help, guns blazing and you know, kicking through doors and all. But there was a distinct melancholy I couldn't identify where Daniel had been and I didn't really want to burden some people, most of them younger than me, with something like that. So I decided to head to Alpha City or wherever the heck it was.

Sparx looked behind me at a bouncing blob, who made a cooing, afraid noise. I paused and knelt, grinning a bit. I didn't like humans as much as animals or in this case Pokemon. You didn't need to be anyone other than you. The Azurill trembled a little before hopping anxiously around my fingers. Cleffa growled at him playfully, letting me grab the other Pokemon.

Azurill squeaked in alarm and Sparx gave a placating purr. I returned her again, her furry rear having popped up for some reason. Azurill jumped away, bouncing ahead for whatever reason. I decided to follow, having nothing else to do. He led me to the city and bounced into a colosseum. Oh... I knew where we were going.And I instantly felt sick. There were voices babbling in my brain, twisting my ear drums. I ran to the side of it and almost puked, settling for slumping against the brick wall.

For the record, I can hear ghosts, sometimes see them, and I definitely sense emotion. And I usually don't have a problem with it. But this place was dense. So much death in one place... lingering resentment, the sickening cheers, the detachment, the feeling of power centering... it was disgusting. The world was full of fighting, it was a requirement. But where execution was a sport... agh... My head ached and I remained very still against the wall, Cleffa squealing anxiously.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin sat there bored waiting for the execution when nature called. "Excuse me," said Collin to Akemi as he headed for the restroom. He asked around for directions and found it.

He then took what felt like the longest whizz of his life and washed his hands. He began to go back to his seat when something caught his eye. There was a girl with a Cleffa leaning against the wall.

Collin recognized her as one of Mewtwo's chosen and decided to approach her. "Come to see the execution huh?" Collin said. "It is pretty sick, killing everyone who disagrees with them. We met back at White Cave but didn't get to talk, I may have said this before but i'm Collin," he continued holding out his hand.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I glanced up through dimmed eyes at the boy above me. I stared at him for a moment, absorbing his words as I wiped my mouth. "That's just their belief, " I said without thinking. "The weak are the meat of the strong. And all who disagree are weak. What's disgusting is the sport in it, the emotions left here... the hatred of the ghosts."

I stood up now and stared past him at the inside of the work. "They think they're powerful because they do not have to think," I said quietly. "They're weak hiding behind a fool. The blind are leaving the blind."

I looked at Collin now and grinned. "Sorry bout that. I'm Katie. I'd shake your hand but I might get breakfast on you." I sighed. "It's sick and kind of sad really.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Denny felt really proud of his speech, even then he was now listening to Daniel. He showed them his hand that was covered in web. When did he do that?

"Clingy and Emerald can use their String Shot to make us gloves so that we don't leave any finger prints, and masks so that we don't show our faces. Also, I've done a lot of research in the local library. There is a very complex sewer system under the city, with three exits to the Colleseum. One is inside a service room in the front. Another is in a loading dock in the back. And the last one is in the actual Colleseum itself, off on the sidelines. Of course, they all will probably need keycards to get out of the room the sewers are in, as well as several guards. And as far as the execution goes, well, in the past they have said why the person was being executed, then gave a short speech, followed by one last chance for the person, or people, to speak on their own behalf. Then they do it. The savages televise the event. Anyways, security is going to be killer. I recommend that we use the Service room entrance, as it isn't exactly that under wrap and key. We can go in from that entrance, causing only a small disturbance, then bust in on the execution, and get out through the sewer entrance in the main room. Of course, someone will have to hold open that exit while the others do the actual rescue." That sounded...brilliant! Who knew Daniel was this smart? It was the perfect plan, as long as they don't get killed so easily.

"So, we all clear? We don't exactly have enough time to come up with another plan. I say we head back now." Daniel continued.

"Yeah, it's now or never." Denny answered. It was almost time for the execution, & Daniel was pretty much moving back to Genesis Town.

"You guys gonna stand around? Or are we going to do this?"

Denny took out Emerald & Glace. "Yeah, I'm definitely coming! Emerald, make gloves & masks for all of us with String Shot please." Emerald happily nodded & started crafting with her String Shot. Already gloves were made for Denny, though at this rate they would be late for the execution. "Daniel, better get Clingy to help too." 1 mask was made. With 2 Pokemon making the gloves & masks, it would leave them enough time to catch the execution & save all the White party.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "Hello Katie," said Collin, "I'm here out of sheer curiosity; I want to see if what Mewtwo said was true, and so far it is." Collin pulled out his two Pokeballs and his Dusk Ball and tossed them releasing his Pokemon.

"The Deino is Ryu, the Charmander is Reznar, and the Totodile is Utan. These are the guys that are going to end the Black Party," explained Collin further.

"Honestly, I don't have a problem with executing enemies if they deserve death. I plan on killing some Black Party members myself. But this seems like the bad guys murdering good guys," said Collin again.

Ryu turned around, "So you plan on getting violent?" he said, "good!"

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I looked at Colin for a few minutes. Did I believe Mewtwo? Honestly I would doubt the Pokemon even with cold hard fact. I needed to see everything myself. I held back a laugh. "I wish everything was so cut-and-dry for me. No offense." I glanced at Sparx, Cairu, and Cleffa, my litwick floating around aimlessly. "My Litwick is Cairu, my Shinx is Sparx, and I am carrying around a Cleffa for kicks."

I walked over to Cairu, soothed by her flame. Deadly candle. "I wish I could freely say kill the bad guys and be done with it. But we don't know the grey lines in the story. The world isn't as simple as we like or," I gestured at the murder site. "As they think it is. Now violence," I shrugged. "I can do it. I know almost every spot I can use to incapacitate someone physically. IT's something I use as extremely awesome. Not as good as my manipulating skills however. It doesn't mean I want to. I'm a Jew, we're persistent, not overly aggressive."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin didn't believe in shades of grey morally. He believed that actions were either right or wrong. Rape was wrong period, killing innocents was wrong period, theft was wrong period.

However, he saw her point, the white party may not have been all lolipops and puppies. If that was the case, he'd kill them too, no mercy. A roar came from the crowd and Collin knew he had to go.

"Alright, well Katie, it was nice talking to you, but I have an execution to watch. See you later," said Collin walking away with his Pokemon.

"Come on, you really don't believe this 'grey lines' crap do you?" asked Ryu. "I don't believe in grey morally, but I do believe that two evils can oppose each other," answered Collin.

Collin wondered now if Akemi was more than a pretty face; he would have to keep his eye on her.

Fuyu

Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    I watched them go, shaking my head a little. I couldn't know anything until I stepped in their shoes. It might seem rape to one person's eyes but for all the two knew it was consensual. It depended on the eyes that saw it. And stealing bread for your mother... I could forgive that. I wish things were simple. I wish I didn't think so much. "What if you're the one who is going to be killed?" I asked Collin as he left. "What if it's someone you love, what if you have to steal to stay alive, what then? Are you evil, are your friends evil?" I shrugged a little again. "People shouldn't throw the idea of killing around," I muttered to myself, leaving the colosseum.

Sparx snorted. "Immature brat."

"Just the way he was raised," I told her loosely, not particularly concerned. I remained close to the colosseum, sighing. Humans were so strange.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda took a deep breath and stepped back shakily. "I d-don't know how much help I could be. M-maybe I could just cause a distraction or something" she whispered. She was terrified of this but still wanted to help. "o-or like Daniel said someone needs to hold open the exit I could do that" she added. She liked that idea better, staying behind to hold open their escape while the men did the actual rescue.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • "What if you're the one who is going to be killed? What if it's someone you love, what if you have to steal to stay alive, what then? Are you evil, are your friends evil?" asked Katie.

Collin smirked, every one's evil. Rape by definition is unwanted, if you want it, it's not rape. If you're the one about to be killed, you have the right to defend yourself. That isn't murder, murder is killing innocent people.

Stealing to stay alive would be alright, only if you have no alternative. These weren't shades of grey she was talking about, these were black and white morals based on the situation. Killing for self defense or as punishment for murder is completely good, but killing an innocent for no reason was completely evil. There was no shade of grey about it.

As for human beings, they're all evil, every single one of them. Evil and selfishness is in their nature, they're born with it. What defines a human is their ability to fight against their nature and to overcome it. This wasn't the way he was raised, he came to this conclusion from his life experiences outside of the home.

Collin returned his Pokemon and headed back to his seat.

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel sighed. Damn Denny.

"..." Daniel wordlessly grabbed Clingy from his back and the Metapod began creating Masks and gloves for the others. He shook his head, deep in throught.

"Denny, there was a reason I wasn't doing that already. We can't walk through town with masks on. So... Hm... I need to rethink something..." Daniel said. He wracked his brain. He was trying to think of something he had missed. Clingy made his mask. It felt weird having the string on his face. It was almost as though he was walking through a spider web. He shook it off.

"I've got it! We won't head through town. There's a sewer drainage point near here. We can head over there, and enter the sewers. From there, we can make our way to the Colleseum in time for the rescue... But we'll need to move fast. That means we can't get caught up in any fights or anything like that..." Daniel said. He closed his eyes and waited for their answers. They needed to hurry.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Meanwhile, Marin became aware of a sound. At first, she wasn't sure what it was, but it sounded somewhat out-of-place. After a few moments she realized she was hearing voices from not too far off in the distance. She held up a hand towards her newly caught Ghastly.

"Hey...stop."

She then proceeded to start walking off in search of the source of those voices. She wasn't quite sure why she felt the urge, but she wanted to know who was around. She casually stuck her hands in her pockets and proceeded along through the forest. Tynamo and Ghastly floated along over her shoulder, Ghastly sending Tynamo a wicked grin briefly. After a short bit she came across two boys, Daniel and Earl. By the time she had finally seen them she had decided it would be flat out improper to not say anything. She had overheard something about not heading through town, and a sewer drainage. Weird. What was that all about? She cleared her throat and spoke up, seeming only ever so slightly awkward about approaching them.

"Um... hello!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Well Denny was getting ahead of himself. Maybe he should've just waited 'til they reached the Coliseum, but hey. He sometimes doesn't understand anything."Hee hee...I gotcha. But yeah we can go through the sewers. I mean, it's not like we were gonna put the masks & gloves on before we enter the city! No. Not like we were just gonna hide in the coliseum & then put on the masks & gloves. Hahahahaha!" ...Maybe he should just stop talking & STOP making a fool of himself!

Then, out of nowhere, a girl with blond hair came up & introduced herself to the group. "Um... hello!" Denny was in aw at what he was seeing. She was cute, with her long hair adding the bright blue eyes. It's like seeing an angel, but what am I talking about?

"H-hey! Nice to meet you!" Yup...he's gotta suck it up. "My name's Denny. Also S-shinyDiam-mond. You are?" Smooth...

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel just gave Denny a long stare. Of course he hadn't thought of that.

"... Right. Well then. I hadn't thought of it that way," Daniel said. Meh, he was as absent minded as ever. He shook his head as Emerald and Clingy finshed the masks and gloves. He grinned sheepishly and looked at Fira, who was still whimpering in an annoyed tone about the scratches on her face. Then he heard a girl say hello. Daniel turned and looked at her as Denny introduced himself.

"I'm Daniel. Hm... That name probably means nothing to you at the moment. I usually go by the screen name of Nideous. This is Earl, or Game Over-something-or-other. I forget the numbers he has. And this is Manda, or Genevieve. Nice to meet you. And you are?" Daniel said with a smile on his face. He looked down at his sleeping Feebas and pulled out a pokeball for her. After he had given her a home to go to, he called Tsunami out again.

"Pix!" Fira called in greeting to the girl's pokemon.

Back