• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
  • Daniel wlaked down the beach. By now he saw that Collin's battle had progressed pretty far. It was nearing the end of the battle. The girl had a Milotic out. Collin had Ryu. Daniel wordlessly walked back towards the forest and the city. He'd need an egg case for this pokemon. Probably a Feebas, considering that a Milotic had given it to him. Fira walked soundlessly at his side. Daniel reached up and pulled a piece of fruit from the tree. He ate it with one hand, keeping his other on the egg. He set the egg down and sat on a rock. He stared thoughtfully at the egg as it wiggled around. The thing was close to hatching. Clingy made a weird noise from his shoulder. The bug was certainly living up to his name, that was for sure.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Ryu took one look at the Milotic and said, "do I have to?" "YES, you have to! We're in a battle!!!," said Collin. Deino lowered his voice to a mutter and said, "dude, she's smoking hot!" Collin couldn't believe this, "What, you mean the MILOTIC?!" said Collin.

Collin then lowered his voice, "look, the human girl ain't exactly bad looking either, and I plan to address that. But something tells me that they're the kind of people, and pokemon that respect warriors, so lets beat the living dog mess out of them, and then compliment them on how strong they are."

"You ain't good with women are you?" asked Ryu. No, Collin wasn't, he had three crushes in his entire life, and at least two of them, he found out later, liked him back. He just wasn't good at reading social cues, but that didn't matter right now. Right now what mattered was winning.

"What are YOU waiting for?" asked Akemi, "you aren't getting any stronger by giving your Pokemon a pep talk!" Ryu walked into the battlefield, "ladies first," said Collin with a smirk. "Ice Beam!" said Akemi. "Dragon Pulse!" said Collin. The two attacks collided and cancelled each other out.

It created a mild smokescreen across the field and gave Collin the chance he needed, "Ryu use Outrage!!!" Ryu was blind and could see without seeing. He surrounded himself in draconic energy and charged at the Milotic hitting it hard. To Collin's surprise it got back up as the smokescreen cleared. "Aya, use Ice Beam!!!" said Akemi.

Last edited:

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • "Sh*t. Sh*tsh*tsh*t!" I groaned as I looked down at the report card in my hand. My parents were going to murder me when they saw it. 3 B's weren't that bad, but the one D in Psychology was essentially a death sentence. I would lose everything when they saw it, and I wouldn't be able to go on Pokecommunity anymore. I bit my lip nervously. Strikit was going to be upset when I told her. She was looking forward to resuming EXTERMINATION, and I wasn't going to be able to take part in it. I cursed, and punched a tree next to me.

A sharp spike of pain shot through my wrist, and I cradled it in my other hand. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"Ow! Sh*t. Ow. Ugh. This is definitely not my day."

I ran my hand through my hair briefly and stared across 'the ridge,' which was a natural park-like area that ran next to my neighborhood. I always cut through it on my way home. A cool breeze blew across my face and it suddenly dawned on me how silent it was. Normally the sound of wildlife, or people playing with their dogs could be heard. I couldn't even hear the sounds of cars driving on the road 20 meters behind me. It was if the entire ridge had stopped breathing- as if it could detect something dangerous. I shrugged and started walking in the direction of my house when all of the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. Something powerful was behind me. I slowly turned around.

I recognized mewtwo at once. I am an avid pokemon fan after all. He was floating two feet off of the ground, and the look in its eyes was… intense. Mewtwo pulled apart my mind and sifted through my thoughts and memories, all within the course of a few seconds. The psychic type nodded, obviously satisfied with what it saw within my mind. It then spoke to me telepathically.
    "You are the one known as Pikakip. You tend to frequent the Pokecommunity forums, but you take large breaks. You have owned every single pokemon game since Blue, including TCG, Trozei, and Rumble. Is this correct?"

I nodded curtly. "Yes, that is all true. Why are you here Mewtwo? You don't belong in this world."

"That is true. I am only here because I intend on bringing a select few from your universe back with me. My world is in trouble. It needs you trainers. Those who know more about Pokemon than those in our world. Now come. You have much to do pikakip."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Ryu reacted quicker than Collin could call out a command as he became surrounded in draconic energy and charged at Aya. As he charged he kept avoiding Ice Beam after Ice Beam until he got to the Milotic and leaped into the air at Milotic's face. Aya, the Milotic, fired an Ice Beam which hit Ryu as he crashed into Aya. Both Pokemon fainted.

Collin and Akemi returned their Pokemon, and walked side by side on the beach. "This was a test Collin, to see if you were a worthy team mate," said Akemi. "I'd say I passed," said Collin. "You did," said Akemi, "you've shown that you're at least as strong as me."

"I'm actually disappointed," said Collin. "Why?" asked Akemi. "In a story, I play a character that's pretty much me to the extreme named Israel, that uses moves in a more innovative fashion," said Collin.

"This is the real world," said Akemi, "you need training to what you're talking about, and as soon as we heal our Pokemon that's what we'll do." Collin nodded and headed to the Pokemon center.

They healed their Pokemon and went out into the forest, Collin was intent on becoming stronger at all costs.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    "Dodge and surround." I don't say very much. It's never been my plan. Cairu, my floating candle of purple doom, has surrounded herself in fire and is roasting a Pansage. Ow. Poor thing... woah holy crap. That could have hurt. No firing Seed Bombs at the lowly human. Sparx has leapt onto her own target, a Munna. I like Munna, it's adorable. However, it can't learn Flamethrower so I didn't want to torture it. Thankfully, Night Slash tore it down fast. I prefer battles to end quickly, the less pain it can cause to Pokemon. Humans... humans need time to understand their mistakes, to understand anything at all. We're thick-headed that way. So I never feel surprised when arguments and physical fights last a long time. I'm not surprised when Pokemon battles last a long time either.

"Sparx, behind you." Sparx whirls to fly off of Munna, sinking icy fangs into what was apparently a Cleffa. I winced. That was just cruel, but from what I could tell of my feline partner, she wasn't known for her kindness in battle. The Cleffa shrieked and tore itself away, hiding behind my leg. I smiled a bit and picked it up, causing Sparx to snort and turn away. She went into the cave, attacking something else apparently. Meanwhile, Cairu floated back to me. Seemed bored. Oh well, guess that's over.

"Sparx," I called now, causing her to come running back to me. She looked worse for the wear, but pleased. The Cleffa in my arms started panicking but I patted his head. Sparx rolled her eyes. I paused and realized we had to get to the city. I was about to put the Cleffa down but it squeaked a negative, almost glaring at me. I shook my head. Ookay then... why is my magical animal ability applying here? Seriously, I swear a bloodthirsty lion would like me. Except Mewtwo never will, I am going to make that certain. But for now, I seriously needed to heal these little guys. I walked on, my Pokemon following me like a bunch of demented puppies. I felt so creepy and yet elated. I should just have a Pokemon army. It'd be completely unintentional though. I passed Daniel, noticing his sadness.

"Hi," I said unceremoniously, not noticing Sparx staring at something behind me. Cairu didn't really care, staring emotionlessly at the Caterpie with the older male.

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel was deep in thought when Katie appeared, so her greeting completely startled him. He jumped a little, but soon relaxed.

"Huh? Oh, hey, what's up?" Daniel asked. He kept his tone light. No need to let anyone know what was on his mind. He got to his feet, wondering why Fira hadn't alerted him to Katie's presence. Oh, she was asleep. She was laying on the ground with the egg propped up against her. She was actually curled up against it, keeping it warm. Daniel smiled and then turned his attention to Katie and her pokemon. She seemed to be holding a Cleffa. Daniel surpressed a laugh. She didn't seem like the type of person to have a Cleffa. Still, whatever worked for her. He noticed her Litwick staring at Clingy, who was still attached to his shoulder. Wait... Was that one of the Litwick from the cave? Ok then...

"So, what can I do for you?" Daniel asked. The egg gace a little motion but soon stopped. Daniel knew it was going to hatch soon. Maybe even in a few minutes! Fira raised her head and looked around sleepily. She barked out a short greeting and lay her head back down again. Daniel shook his head. Lazy pup.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin found a pond in the rain forest and sat down on a rock near it, he had been training for an hour. He had beaten at least ten Bug Catchers by now, and was rewarded money after each victory. "Huh, that was easy, when are we getting on to the hard stuff?" asked Ryu.

"Charmander!" said Reznar happily looking at something. It was Akemi appearing here at their meeting place as they had agreed. Akemi petted Reznar on the head and then sat down beside Collin. "How did your training go?" she asked. Collin held up Pangea's currency, "wen't pretty well."

"That's good; it's 5:30, and the execution will be held at seven, so that gives us a little time to eat," she said. She pulled out some meat and made some sandwiches for her and Collin. The leftover meat was given to the Pokemon, who thankfully, were all carnivorous. "Hey kid," said Ryu looking toward the pond. "I'm not a kid you visually challenged re-" "Shut up and look!" Ryu interrupted.

Collin looked to see a Totodile just staring at him. Collin got up and immediately took action, "Ryu use Dragon Pulse!" he said. Ryu fired a beam of dragon energy and hit the Totodile head on. Collin then threw a Pokeball that missed completely.

The Totodile got back up and was furious! It's fangs started to glow a light blue color and it charged at Ryu. Ryu smiled and used Outrage.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • (Hope it's ok that I have the same pokemon as you Chef30 :p)

Mewtwo raised his hand and it began to glow.

"Wait! Where do I go? What do I do? This is all so sudden!"

"Just be yourself Pikakip. Introduce yourself as that and you should be recognized by some of the others. Good luck young one."

"But I-" I was cut off as a bright flash of light enveloped me and took me away from my world.

"I'm scared!" I quickly cupped my hands over my mouth, not wanting to attract the attention of anything nearby. My eyes scanned the jungle that I had been thrust into. It seemed harmless enough, but if it was anything like the jungles on earth, there could be danger around every tree. Hesitating, I took a step forward, snapping a branch with a resounding crack. I winced painfully; if any hostile creatur-pokemon were in the area, they would surely have heard that and zeroed in on my position. I waited for a few minutes before relaxing and continuing forward.

"Hey."

My body acted on its own, spinning around and pulling itself into a fighting stance. I stared at the small black fox on the floor in front of me. Its head puffed up into a red and black plume, similar to a flame. A small scar ran beneath its right eye, and its ear was torn. Despite these curious additions, I could identify the fox as a Zorua immediately. It was one of my favorite pokemon from Black & White.

"You're a Zorua."

"And you're not from this world. Your point?"

I didn't bother asking the Zorua how it knew that. Mewtwo had obviously told it somehow.

"Are you to be my partner?"

The Zorua laughed. It reminded me strangely of a hyena.

"I would assume that to be obvious, wouldn't you?"

"Not necessarily. But since you have proven to me that you are, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Nick Jacobs."

"Calinth."

I raised my eyebrow. "That's an interesting name. sounds odd."

"Maybe to a human, but it seems just fine to my species. Now, let's be off. You're well behind the others."

After he finished speaking, the small Zorua hopped onto my head, and transformed into a black and red beanie. His ears poked out from the left and right sides. I stood there- shocked at the illusionary powers of the small fox.

"Come on Nick. We're wasting time."

"R-Right." I stuttered, nodding quickly. I began walking, eager to find the others tat were stuck in this dire predicament with me.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Manda smiled again as they entered the forest, "My Snivy's name is Viper and my Litwick her name is Flare" she said to Earl and Denny smiling as she thought for a minute. "Well I wanna see if we can find some wild pokemon. There is one more I'd like to try to catch here" she said smiling. "I really want an eevee so I can get Vaporeon" she added grinning.

"You already have your team planned don't you" Viper chuckled looking up at her.

"Yeah" Manda answered giggling before looking at the boys. "ready? we still have time before the execution starts which I hope gets stopped, I don't like blood and death."

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • ShinyDiamond said:
    They had now left the Pokemon Center & were walking towards the forest. Earl was talking about Daniel. "Yeah. We're gonna need plenty of Pokemon for this journey." Denny commented back. Glace was looking at Ace. He seems friendly, not by appearance, but from personality. He also looked like a tough one. Maybe he could teach her a few things about being brave.

Earl asked more questions, mostly about their Pokemon's names. "Well, my Eevee's name is Glace. Sounds nice for her wouldn't you say?" Glace smiled a little to Earl.

Emerald was crawling around Denny's shoulders & cried out a greeting to Earl. "My Sewaddle is named Emerald. She's pretty playful if you ask me." Denny chuckled a little. Emerald got a leaf off of herself & started eating it. Seems she loves eating leaves.

In the forest, there was an area that looked like it had enough space for training. Denny turned to Manda & Earl, mostly looking at him since he was older. "All right! How do you pronounce we train?" He asked him.
    ~Genevieve~ said:
    Manda smiled again as they entered the forest, "My Snivy's name is Viper and my Litwick her name is Flare" she said to Earl and Denny smiling as she thought for a minute. "Well I wanna see if we can find some wild pokemon. There is one more I'd like to try to catch here" she said smiling. "I really want an eevee so I can get Vaporeon" she added grinning.

"You already have your team planned don't you" Viper chuckled looking up at her.

"Yeah" Manda answered giggling before looking at the boys. "ready? we still have time before the execution starts which I hope gets stopped, I don't like blood and death."

"Good names Manda. Good names, and don't worry. We'll stop the execution. I'll do everything in my power to do so," said Earl, a seriousness in his voice, very much contrasting his "take it easy" nature. Ace merely nodded his head at Manda, seemingly agreeing with Earl, who had looked back at Denny when the three approached a plain in the middle of the forest.

"Well Denny... First, I propose we have our Pokemon use whatever moves they know, allowing us to see the limits of those moves. Of course, I'm almost positive I know all of the moves Herp Derp knows. Speaking of which, SPOTLIGHT!"

Earl threw a Pokeball into the air, revealing a Magikarp that just splashed on the ground.

"Karp karp Magikarp karp karp..." said the Magikarp as it splashed along the ground, not really doing much of anything.

"This is Herp Derp, and I had read on the screen at the Pokemon Center that he was only at level five, meaning he should only learn Splash by this...point... Woah, he can splash pretty high, huh?" asked Earl, who had become shocked in mid-sentence. Herp Derp, within a second, had started splashing like crazy, at most getting up to ten feet. It was quite a feat.

"That's pretty impressive," said Ace, applauding Herp Derp, who suddenly started splashing even higher.

"Karp karp karp karp!" said the Magikarp, sounding happy from the praise until he suddenly splashed high into the sky, so high that Earl couldn't see him anymore after a few seconds.

"... What... The... ****..." said Earl, his jaw currently hanging down as fair as humanly possible, however, he had somewhat of an idea what Herp Derp just did. It was a move that was very rare for Magikarp to learn, known as Bounce. Evidently, Bounce could send a Pokemon pretty high into the air.

"And Herp Derp also knows Bounce... Freakin' sweetness!" shouted Earl, extremely happy, until he looked up. Herp Derp was coming down now, and his screams of panic could be heard by Earl. He was scared of how high he had jumped, and he was fixing to hit the ground hard and fast!

"MAGIKARP!" screamed Herp Derp as Earl quickly got into action, predicting where Herp Derp was gonna land.

"I got him. I got him. I got- UMPH!"

Herp Derp had landed hard on Earl's chest and arms, sending him into ground on his back, hard. For a few seconds, Earl didn't move until he finally stood up, holding Herp Derp, who started wiggling happily in Earl's arms.

"That...hurt..." said Earl, placing Herp Dero on the ground and taking several deep breaths. Herp Derp made Earl lose his breath, but Earl quickly gotten it back.

"Felt like a three-hundred pound man tackled me in the chest... Golly that hurt like a *****."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Ryu slammed into the Totodile with Outrage sending it back; it fell on the Pokebal, and the Pokebal opened. The Totodile got sucked into the ball and shook three times. Then the Pokeball broke in two and the Totodile busted out.

"SON OF A!!!" Collin started. The Totodile's hand glowed a brownish color and it hit Ryu head on. Ryu rolled a bit at then got back up, "it knows Brick Break!" he said. "Alright then Ryu return," said Collin recalling his Pokemon.

"What are you doing?" asked Akemi, "your other Pokemon is fire type!" "A fact I'm well aware of dear," said Collin sending out Reznar.

The Totodile fired a Hydro Pump which Reznar avoided. "Alright Reznar, CLOSE IT"S MOUTH!" said Collin. Reznar dodged a few Hydro Pumps until it got up close to Totodile. It swiped at the Totrodile with a Dragon Claw prompting the Totodile to try and Bite Reznar's arm. When it bit at Reznar, it got nothing but air and Reznar capitalized on the opportunity.

Reznar held it's mouth closed with it's hands. Collin waited for the only reaction it could make. The Totodile's hand glowed brown and it used Brick Break. "Counter!" said Collin.

Reznar took the attack and returned the damage two times over. The Totodile went limp in his arms. Collin walked over to the injured Totodile and bounced the Pokeball off of it. The ball rolled once, twice, three times and there was a click.

Collin held the ball up and said, "I'll name it Utan after the largest crocodile in captivity." "Good job," said Akemi, "look, if you have enough money, there's something for sale that could help you a lot. It's called the Pokedex."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Manda really is scared of death. At least Earl knew what to say to her. Denny isn't very good with words.

They were in the middle of a plain area of the forest. Earl was explaining what training segment they were gonna do. He then sent out...a Magikarp? Why does he have that? Maybe he wants him to evolve. Whatever the case, it was flopping up & down.

The next thing it did was bounce so high that it disappeared into the sky. Did it learn bounce? Very impressive. Earl caught Magikarp...though it looked painful.

Denny looked at Glace & Emerald. He already knew what moves they had. He checked after signing up for the Pokemon League. "All right! We'll be starting soon! You ready everyone?" Denny called out not only to his Pokemon, but to Earl & Manda. They still had time before the execution so they better get started.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Meanwhile, off on her own somewhere, Marin was searching. She was currently wearing parachute pants and a T-shirt, partially because they seemed most appropriate for traveling and partially because it was too cold for shorts where she came from. She cautiously peeked into a nearby bush, parting it with her hands. Her eyes widened a bit when the face of a ghastly seemed to materialize out of the bush in front of her. It was the same ghastly that had been playing pranks on her for a while now since she entered this forest. It promptly flashed her a cheshire grin that made her blood run cold before promptly sticking out it's comically large tongue and licking her on the face. Marin just sort of made a muffled repulsed noise and stumbled back, a scowl on her face. Sure, it was just a lick, but from a ghastly when it licked it felt kind of like it was licking her /soul/...and her soul was made of whipped cream or something. That being said, it was an unusually unpleasant feeling that left Marin feeling a bit weak. This frustrated her, and she decided she needed to put an end to these pranks before they seriously harmed her.

"Tynamo, spark it /now/!"

The small floating eel-like pokemon sent a spark of electricity arcing over to the bush. The ghastly tried to flee, but the attack didn't have 100% accuracy because it could be dodged. As Marin expected the ghastly really didn't have time to react before the attack hit. Marin heard a cry before the ghastly raised into the air, facing her and Tynamo.

"Thunder Wave!"

The ghastly was taken by surprise at the aggressiveness, and didn't even have time to launch it's own attack before the attack hit, paralyzing it. It was then that the ghastly realized it was in trouble and attempted to flee again, only to be sparked a second time and hit with a pokeball. The ghastly vanished inside and the ball fell to the ground, wiggling around a couple of times before stilling as Marin approached. She picked up the ball and inspected it for a moment, a slight smirk tugging at her lips. Served the ghastly right didn't it? She silently reminded herself that the ghastly was no longer her enemy and lowered her arm, turning to face Tynamo. The eel pokemon looked at her curiously in response. Marin sighed. She had been given a task by a creature she thought she'd never meet and taken to a world she never thought she'd see. She wasn't yet completely sure how to feel about this. Apparently there were others though. That was at least a thought. Perhaps she should be searching for them. Should she really though? She could alternatively be training, was the thing. She sat down and rested her chin in the palm of her hand, thinking with a mildly frustrated expression on her face, trying to decide exactly how to go about doing this.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Manda smiled looking around "I'm ready" she said hearing a rustle in the bushes grinning as an Oshawott showed it's self. "Just what I was waiting for" she said grinning setting Viper down. "Alright Viper use Tackle" she said smiling as the Snivy ran forward hitting the unsuspecting Oshawott.

"Osha!" the Pokemon cried out angrily glaring at Viper before slamming into him with tackle sending him back a bit.

"Viper shake it off Tackle again!" she said frowning a bit as the attack missed and Viper was hit again. "Viper you okay!" she called out worried.

Viper glanced back at her "I'm fine" he said dodging a tackle glaring at the Oshawott. "That's it" he said frowning eyes closing and Manda watched in shock as two vines appeared of Viper and smacked the Oshawott sending it back again nearly knocking it out.

"Go Pokeball!" she said tossing the ball holding her breath as it shook once, then twice, and then a third time before it clicked shut. Manda grinned and picked Viper up "You leveled up buddy" she said picking up the Pokeball as well calling out the Oshawott. "I'm gonna name you Bubbles. Welcome to the team" she smiled more.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "I agree with- WOAH! Freakin' sweetness Manda. Congrats on the capture," said Earl in excitement, noticing that Manda had just caught a rare Pokemon, the Water-type Oshawott. "Just don't go catching all of the rare Pokemon, got it? I want my fair share too y'know."

"Hey Earl?"

"Yeah Ace?"

"I hear something hitting the ground...hard."

"Say wha- Oh hey... I can hear it to... You guys hear that?" asked Earl to Denny and Manda, putting a hand around his ear. Whatever was making that sound, it sure was loud. Maybe it was a Pokemon that Earl and his friends could train against? Probably so. Whatever it was, however, it was getting louder, and it sounded as if there was more of it...

"It sounds...like hooves..." said Earl, thoughts about horses coming to mind. Just then, on the horizion, Ace noticed that some Rapidash and Zebstrika were off in the distance. There were only a few. Not really enough to worry about.

"Hey Earl! Over there!" said Ace, pointing at the Zebstrika and Rapidash. As he did, what Ace didn't realize was that many more Zebstrika and Rapidash were appearing over there, along with their children. When Earl turned around, he saw a herd of Zebstrika, Rapidash, Ponyta, and Blitzle... And the leader, a rather fierce looking Rapidash with scars all over its body, saw Earl, Denny, and Manda... And it looked rather pissed.

"Uh... I think we stumbled onto their territory... New plan for training, if any of them get close, take 'em out. Other than that, RUN!"

And with that, Earl, after having picking up Herp Derp, and Ace hauled ass as the Rapidash hollered and began charging, leading its herd.

"STAMPEDE!"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Manda's eyes widened and she quickly returned all her Pokemon. She didn't know how well this was going to work out for her, with her asthma she couldn't run that far without losing the ability to breathe. "Do what I can then improvise" she thought worried running after Earl. She was freaking out on the inside and like she figured she hadn't gone far before she had to stop trying to breathe.

Quickly she grabbed her inhaler and used it but she knew she still wouldn't be able to run. Looking around anxiously she spotted a tree and ran to it quickly climbing up to a branch not far up. If she fell she was doomed.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Manda caught an Oshawott! "Great job Manda!" Denny felt proud. Suddenly, he thought he heard footsteps, actually, more than one. Denny turned around...& saw a horde of Rapidashes, Ponytas, Zebstrikas, & Blitzles. "STAMPEDE!"

Denny returned Emerald as she wasn't fast enough to outrun them. Glace had the ability Run Away, so this would be good training for her...right?

They both started running as fast as they could, not to get beat up on the first day already. "I...hate...running...!" Denny wasn't so keen into running. He usually slows down in the middle of his run. But he tries to ignore his exhaustion & pushes on. Glace was going really fast even Denny couldn't catch up to her.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda took a deep breath sitting on a tree branch as the stampede approached where she was. She saw Denny and Earl had gotten pretty far running and she looked more afraid as some of the stampeding Pokemon hit the tree. She took a deep breath trying to keep her balance but she screamed as she lost her balance hanging off the branch over the stampeding Pokemon. "D-Don't let go!" she yelled in her mind clutching onto the branch near tears absolutely terrified.

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: I have become bored.)

Daniel's ears perked up. He heard the sound of beating hooves. Fira sniffed the air and growled in alarm. Daniel was on his feet in a flash and chasing after her. He was moving far faster than someone in his condition really should move. He'd pay for it later. Heck, he was paying for it now. But, he gritted his teeth and ignored the pain. He followed Fire until he saw what was going on. There was a stampede happening right in front of them. As if that wasn't bad enough, he saw Manda stuck hanging from a tree trying not to fall. She looked as scared as he felt, and he wasn't even in the middle of all that!

"Manda! Hang on tight! I'm coming! Oh, bother! Why now!" Daniel called. But when he took a step forward his ankle gave an almighty protest and he fell flat on his face. His yelling attracted the attention of a Zebrastryka, who charged at him.

"Fira! Hypnosis!" Daniel called out. Fira was in front of him immediately, her eyes glowing as the pokemon charging at him suddenly fell asleep mid pounce. It crashed to the ground a foot in front of her as Daniel pushed himself back to his feet. He checked the egg, making sure it wasn't damaged. Once satisfied, he sized up the situation. He reached around and removed the MEtapod from his shoulder.

"Clingy, make a net for her! And be quick. She could fall at any minute!" Daniel said. Clingy began firing String Shot at the two branches below her, weaving a large web for her to fall on. Daniel just hoped it would be ready before she needed it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Denny quickly grabbed Glace who was by a tree & climbed up. It took a while to get on a high enough branch. Looking around, he saw a familiar character. Daniel! 'Awesome.' He thought. Now they had to get the stampede out of their tail!

Hanging on the tree with all fours, Denny took out Emerald as she stood on the branch. "Emerald! I need you to tie up the rampaging Pokemon with your String Shot! Can you do it?" Emerald nodded to Denny's response. She started shooting web strings from her mouth, aiming at the Rapidash's & other Pokemon as their legs were tied up. She has good aim.

Back