• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dystopia

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
  • (OOC: Oh S***, should post now)

Zachary shook himself dry then put back on his shirt and flip-flops. Zachary picked up his Pokeballs and recalled his Pokemon. Zachary mounted his bike and began biking up the trail by the river. Zachary kept on biking, until he saw a young trainer and his father walking on the road. The kid pointed at Zachary, and ran over to Zachary. The trainer dressed like Red, and his father was quite tall and wore hiking gear. Zachary got off his bike and asked the kid,

" What do you want?"

" I wanna battle you. And I'm going to beat you so bad," the kid sneered. Zachary was slightly pissed at this kid's attitude.

" Ok kid, you got a battle," Zachary replied, planning on giving this little brat a S***kicking. Zachary stood a distance between him and this kid, and Zachary released Vendetta.

" Hmmph, is that all you got," the kid sneered, sending out his Baltoy.

" Baltoy, use pound," the kid ordered, the Baltoy whacking Vendetta.

" Vendetta, use Dragonbreath," Zachary told Vendetta, and Vendeta released a swirl of energy, knocking the Baltoy down and out.

" Mister, you are mean," the kid furiously yelled, and the kid began crying. Zachary stood confident, receiving a dirty look from the kid's father.

(OOC: Aren't I cruel?)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda whimpered to herself holding onto the branch with all her strength as the stampede continued under her. "Oh my god oh my god" she thought praying under her breath. If she fell there was a good chance she would be killed. She was in tears as she heard Daniel yell out at her and saw a net of web being formed under her slowly. She just hoped it was fast enough. After a minute though her eyes widened more in fear as the branch she was holding on cracked.

"no, no" she muttered crying holding on tighter "Please don't break please don't break" she cried letting out a scream as it broke despite her pleas and she fell the net under her not finished yet as she shut her eyes to afraid to look.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • One by one, Emerald was shooting String Shot at the surrounding Pokemon around their tree. She has pretty good speed with that attack. Denny was starting to get relieved that he 'might' survive this. He doesn't want to die!

As he was watching & hanging for his life, Denny heard Amanda scream for help. The net under her that Daniel was making wasn't ready, & the branch was about to give out. He had to act fast.

"Emerald!" The Sewaddle turned her attention to Denny. "Quick! Shoot String Shot at the net over there!" He pointed at the net under Amanda, & Emerald screeched an ok. She turned to the net not far, she started shooting String Shot at the net with high speed. The net would be finished before Amanda hit below.

The Pokemon around were breaking free of the string, & they started to ram at Denny's tree. "Mother..." Like Daffy would say. Denny hung for his life as Emerald focued on finishing the net.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Daniel swore under his breath as the branch Amanda was hanging on began to break. Suddenly, out of nowhere, another pokemon helped to make the net. Daniel looked over and saw that it was Denny! Thank goodness! Then there was a problem. The wild pokemon that were panicking were attacking the tree Denny had climbed.

"Crap! Hey! Cut that out!" Daniel shouted. That actually made a difference. Several of them stopped and ran... Right at him! Not his most brilliant idea. Daniel dove to the right, barely dodging the hooves of a Rapidash that had kicked at him. Fira growled and charged in, nothing more than a blur as she used Quick Attack. She leapt up and began nipping at the horse like pokemon, driving them away from Daniel. He pushed himself to a sitting position. It was kind of funny watching Fira chasing around pokemon so much bigger than her. He laughed, but the laughter died in his throat when a shadow loomed over him. He turned around. It was that same Zebrastyka that Fira had put to sleep earlier. He had woken up and was now baring down on him. Daniel scrambled back, holding the egg protectively to him. Clingy was laying on the ground and Fira was still herding those pokemon. He was defenseless.

"Help!" he called out as the Zebrastryka charged at him, sparking with electricity. This was going to hurt.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "Ace, use Cross Chop on that Zebstrika charging for the tall dude!" shouted Earl, appearing out of nowhere along with Ace, who's arms were crossed together and glowing white. It immediately struck the Zebstrika going for Daniel, sending it off course by scoring a critical hit!

"You okay Nido?" asked Earl, helping his friend up. "Talk about ridiculous... Oh ****... Not that thing again!"

The Rapidash leader was back, and boy did it look as pissed as ever! However, it didn't go straight for Earl, it instead went to the Zebstrika that Ace had knocked away from Daniel before, nudging the male Thunderbolt Pokemon. When the Zebstrika came to and stood up, he and the Rapidash both stared at Earl and Daniel fiercely, which was when Earl made a discovery.

"Oh... Hell... Nido, I think that Zebstrika and Rapidash are mates... And I think I just made it worse... HERP DERP! You can come down now!" shouted Earl at the end, and, as if on cue, Herp Derp the Magikarp came down on top of the Rapidash's head, sending it to the ground and paralyzing it on the spot thanks to the move Bounce.

"Karp karp," said Herp Derp happily, splashing as Earl stood next to it while Ace the Makuhita stood in front of Earl and Daniel, arms spread wide.

"Think you can take care of the big guy?"

"Yeah... Shouldn't be any tougher than several of those Blitzle and Ponyta I knocked out earlier," said Ace through telepathy, not sounding worried at all. He was, however, covered in scratch marks and bruises in the shapes of hooves.

Just then, Earl heard some hooves from behind him. When he turned, he was greeted by a Ponyta jumping over him and landing next to the Zebstrika. The Ponyta then nudged the Zebstrika lovingly as it looked at the Rapidash and neighed sadly, before looking at Earl in complete anger.

"Looks like this is going to be a two-on-two battle... Herp Derp, get in here!" said Earl, pointing to his left side as Herp Derp splashed over Earl and lied on the ground next to Ace. "We're gonna have a little double battle versus that team of father and child I guess... Probably with some help if my brother Nido here would help me. Say Nido, would you help your bro, Game Over1375?" asked Earl, turning to Daniel and smiling at him. Without waiting on an answer, Earl called out his commands.

"Ace, Faint Attack on the Zebstrika! Herp Derp, use Bounce on the Ponyta!"

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Manda was in tears as the branch broke making her scream again gaining the attention of some of the stampeding Pokemon. She landed on the net eyes closed crying and opened them after a minute. She was still up high enough she wouldn't be hurt but she was still terrified as she sat on the net of webs. She was afraid it would break too, and was also wondering how she would get down without hurting herself.

Nideous

Years
  • Daniel was about to get trampled on when Ace came out of no where and saved him. Earl helped Daniel to his feet and Daniel looed at the three pokemon in front of him.

"No dude!" he shouted as Earl's pokemon began to attack.

"They're just trying to protect each other. Just calm down, and relax. If you calm down, they will too. Trust me on this one," Daniel said quietly. He had noticed that the three pokemon were eying them angrily. If they had wanted a fight, really wanted one, they would have attacked. Daniel heard the clattering of hooves in the distance as well as frantic barking and yipping. He turned and saw Fira still herding the rest of the herd back into the plains where they belonged. He surpressed a laugh and turned back to face the three in front of him, realising that if he was wrong then he was likely a dead man.

"I am right, aren't I? You don't want to fight. We just startled you when we came here," Daniel said soothingly as he took a slow and carefully measured step towards the three pokemon in front of him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • The herd suddenly stopped ramming into Denny's tree. He looked down & saw they were heading towards Daniel. Suddenly, Earl & Ace came out of nowhere & used Cross Chop. They seem to be handling this well now.

Looking back, Amanda had finally fallen, but safely landed on the finished net, though crying. How long would the net last? Denny didn't want to know. Manda is still getting scared even from a safe spot! 'She's timid just like Glace.' He thought. Time to get her PC sister to safety.

Earl & Daniel were handling their own situation, so Denny would handle his own too. Heck, even Fira was driving the herd away! "Emerald! We don't have time!" He warned to his Sewaddle. "Make a strong enough bridge of web for Amanda to cross over here!" Emerald began shooting String Shot between their's & Amanda's tree, making lots of web to make a strong web bridge.

Denny, meanwhile, jumped on to another branch. One branch wouldn't possibly hold 2 people together, so this is a reason why he was trying to get on another one. He almost missed & managed to grab it with his hands, now hanging. The stinging from the bark was immense, but he can worry 'bout that after he gets up. He swung back & forth until he managed to get his legs tangled around the branch. "Pain! ****!" He said silently to himself. A few seconds, he was now on top of the branch. He crawled to the center of the tree, not wanting to break the branch he was on.

The bridge was done, but Amanda better hurry over. "Amanda! Get on the web-like bridge & get over here!" Denny called out! Hopefully she heard. Time was of the essence.

(Ooc: If you're confused or anything, I'm on a seperate branch from the other branch with the web. Branch 1 has the web with the connected bridge. Branch 2 is what I'm on. ^^ Just trying to make this clear.)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda heard Denny call out to her and her tears slowed looking worried when she saw him hanging but he managed to get himself back up. Amanda shook her head muttering "Curse the fact I have no upper body strength". She looked at the web bridge connecting the net to another tree and took a deep breath. No way was she walking across. Not with her balance. She would most likely fall. Looking at the bridge she crawled onto it stopping for a moment.

It held her weight in fact it didn't make a sound and slowly she crawled across it making it to the other tree sitting on the branch near the tree trunk. She sniffled a bit eyes red from crying and wiped her cheeks "t-thanks Denny" she said.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Both Ace and Herp Derp had stopped before they could attack, having seen Earl motion for them to stop when he heard Daniel try to reason with the Zebstrika, the Rapidash, and the Ponyta. Earl didn't think it would work. All three of the Pokemon looked pissed off, but it seemed that they were listening to Daniel intently. When Daniel got closer, the Rapidash leader (who was still paralyzed but on her feet) and Zebstrika walked forward as well, seemingly nodding their heads, until the Ponyta jumped over them and stood in front of Daniel, seemingly protecting its parents, until a gentle nudge from its mother's horn told it to stop. The male Zebstrika then walked forward, standing tall and half a foot away from Deniel, snorting.

"I'll be damned... It's working..." whispered Earl, not believing what he was seeing. Daniel had stopped the impending battle, at least for now. Depending on what Daniel did next would mean either peace or possibly death for him, Denny, Manda, and Earl.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
  • Collin and Akemi got in their front row seats in the coliseum. Collin stared at the Pokedex which contained data, in detail, on all 649 Pokemon. "They've got everything in here. Feeding habits, migration patterns, the works." said Collin.

"Absolutely," said Akemi, "this is the combined effort of the best Pokemon researchers." Collin surveyed the arena. Their were guards, and camera's stationed everywhere. The arena itself was a large dirt floor with a stage in the center of it. At this moment military music was playing, and soldiers were marching. Collin found this display fascinating.

One weird obsession Collin had on his free time was studying totalitarian governments like Fascism, and Communism. He was both intrigued and appalled at seeing it first hand. He wondered how he'd react to the death camps.

Nideous

Years
  • The Ponyta snorted at him as he slowly approached. He had a soft, kind expression on his face. The parents had both calmed down considerably.

"My friends and I are sorry. We didn't mean to scare you all. And look, Fira has gotten all of your friends back to their home," Daniel said calmly. He gestured towards the field, where Fira had indeed herded all of the rest of the equine pokemon. They were all still running, but it wasn't the frantic escape that had driven them to nearly killing all four of the people gathered here. Fira herself was walking back towards him with an unmistakably proud look on her face.

"Pix! Vulpix!" she said happily as she joined Daniel. The Zebrastryka snorted at her.

"It's ok... We're friends..." Daniel said calmly, reaching his hand out and began to pet his mane. He soon withdrew his hand with a smile. He always did have a way with animals... Guess it held true with pokemon as well.

"See. We're friends," Daniel said cautiosly. Fira walked over to Ace. She growled at him, asking him to tell Earl to come over slowly and non-threateningly.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Not long later Amanda had made it across the web bridge, now holding on to the center. She was starting to calm down a little now. "t-thanks Denny." She said shakely.

"No problem?" Denny commented back, smiling. Emerald crawled back to Denny, on his shoulder. Playful ain't she? Denny looked below to experience a scene with Daniel & the...parents & their kid he might add. They were starting to open up to him. Earl was pretty amazed. Denny, he was just relieved that no danger was happening. It felt safe now.

"Emerald? Make a slide for us." Emerald nodded & used String Shot from his & Amanda's branches. 2 webs connected into 1 as the end of the slide was reached to the ground. "No where but u-I mean down." Gotta work on that. Denny went first down the web slide as he safely landed on the surface. Not too bad.

Sewaddle crawled down & stood next to Denny. Glace jumped on the slide & had fun getting down. "Your turn!" Denny called out & looked up, waiting for Amanda to come down.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • The Ponyta snorted at him as he slowly approached. He had a soft, kind expression on his face. The parents had both calmed down considerably.

"My friends and I are sorry. We didn't mean to scare you all. And look, Fira has gotten all of your friends back to their home," Daniel said calmly. He gestured towards the field, where Fira had indeed herded all of the rest of the equine pokemon. They were all still running, but it wasn't the frantic escape that had driven them to nearly killing all four of the people gathered here. Fira herself was walking back towards him with an unmistakably proud look on her face.

"Pix! Vulpix!" she said happily as she joined Daniel. The Zebrastryka snorted at her.

"It's ok... We're friends..." Daniel said calmly, reaching his hand out and began to pet his mane. He soon withdrew his hand with a smile. He always did have a way with animals... Guess it held true with pokemon as well.

"See. We're friends," Daniel said cautiosly. Fira walked over to Ace. She growled at him, asking him to tell Earl to come over slowly and non-threateningly.

Ace practically jumped when Fira growled at him and told him what to do, and Ace suddenly found himself wanting to listen to the Vulpix.

"Uh... Earl, I think you should go over there."

"Seriously Ace? I don't know... That Ponyta is still giving me the evil eye."

And that was the truth. The Ponyta, while having now calmed down considerably, was still looking at Earl with a look that said "Come near me, and you're dead." Nonetheless, Ace suddenly went behind Earl and pushed him.

"C'mon Earl! If you do this, maybe they'll forgive us for fighting back."

"Okay Ace! Okay. Geez..."

Earl then walked forward slowly and gently, but he was making firm eye-contact with the Ponyta. Every step he came forward, it seemed to get a little more antsy, however it stayed still when Earl was standing beside Daniel and petted the Rapidash's side.

"Hey there... I'm sorry for reacting the way I did," said Earl softly before petting the Zebstrika ((that's the correct way to spell it dang it)) as well. He then turned to the Ponyta, petting its head softly. Suddenly, the Ponyta seemed to instantly relax as Earl petted it, but Earl didn't know why. She also seemed to begin enjoying the petting.

"See? We're cool," said Earl. Meanwhile, Ace turned to Fira and smiled.

"Maku Maku (Translation: They're good.)," said the Makuhita as he tried to converse with the Vulpix, finding her rather cute.

Anyways, the Rapidash and Zebstrika nodded their heads at Earl and Daniel as they turned to run, neighing to their child Ponyta. However, the Ponyta didn't move. Instead, she nudged Earl's arm, encouraging him to pet her some more. Earl, not wanting to start anything, did as she wanted, petting her and scratching the area behind her left ear, under the flames.

Taking another look at their child, the Zebstrika and Rapidash suddenly ran off, back to their herd as the child of the two leaders stayed to receive more petting from Earl, thus confusing the young man.

"I'm confused... Why did they just leave her here?" asked Earl, confusion obvious in his voice as he stopped petting the flaming horse, who responded by nudging Earl's arm, wanting him to keep on petting her.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda took a deep breath staring at the slide a little afraid still "ugh why am I suck a scaredy cat" she said to herself before sliding down the web slide almost losing her balance as her feet touched the ground. Steadying herself she smiled a bit at Denny and gave him a hug "Thanks" she said smiling a bit more before she called out her three Pokemon again and going slowly to where Daniel, Earl, and the Ponyta were carefully and slowly.

Horse's back home startled easily she knew that from her Aunts ranch. Ponyta was a horse like Pokemon so it was the same basic principle. That's probably what caused the stampede. Amanda kept taking slow steps to get closer her Pokemon following slowly, if she happened to startle the poor thing she had a trick up her sleeve.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Amanda timidly slid down the web slide, relieved to reached the ground & smiled. She gave a hug to Denny & thanked him. He blushed but put a cheesy smile on.

Denny & his Pokemon walked over with Amanda. She was walking slowly. Hmm... Denny took a look at Daniel & Earl. Earl was petting the Ponyta, the child of the Rapidash & Zebstrika that already left. Was Ponyta gonna be Earl's new Pokemon? Ya right. She's their child. There's no way they're gonna leave their child behind!

"Better not be to rash..." Denny said silently as he & his Pokemon started slowing down. He was being cautious as not to disturb the Ponyta. Earl knows how to treat a horse. Denny should probably stay a step away. He has no experiences with horses.

Nideous

Years
  • "Pix (So I see)..." Fira replied as she sat there watching the scene. She cocked her head to the side and looked up at the Ponyta. Daniel was shaking his head as e stood back watching carefully. He shook his head at Earl.

"You have no clue, do you? You're her trainer now. She likes you. They must have sensed that. Anyways... It's getting about time... Holy hell, it would do this to me now!" Daniel said. Hee gave an exasperated sigh as the egg wobbled in his arms. A long crack appeared in the side of it. He walked away from the group, limping heavily from falling and twisting his ankle yet again. The egg would have to hatch right now, wouldn't it? Another crack appeared. Whatever was inside the egg didn't seem to be able to get out that well. Fira had followed him and was looking at him with a questioning look. She had been cloned, not hatched the normal way. Daniel pushed on one of the cracks and it gave. He stuck a few fingers inside the crack and pulled it open. A Feebas blinked at the sunlight. Then she began splashing around, looking for food. Daniel's eyes widened when he saw she was a beautiful purple color as opposed to the usual brown. Fira walked over to her, and sniffed the fish. The Shiny Feebas clamped her aws on Fira's nose.

"PIX!!" Fira cried out. She pawed at the Feebas, pushing her down her muzzle. The Feebas let go and flopped back to Daniel, who grabbed her.

"No biting Fira!" Daniel reprimanded. Feebas opened her mouth and a stream of yellow and purple fire shot out.Daniel jerked his head back, and the Dragonbreath missed. Feebas gave a loud sigh and shifted herself into a better position and went to sleep. Fira walked over, still pawing at her muzzle. Daniel could see several shallow cuts all along it from Febas's teeth. Daniel sighed and bent down to pet her.

"Well... I guess I have a Feebas now..." Daniel said finally, as the baby fish slept on in his arms.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • "She's mine? Dude... Awesome," said Earl, petting the Ponyta's side. The Ponyta then looked over at Denny and Manda and let out a snort. She liked Daniel, and she really liked Earl. However, she wasn't sure about them, and so, she opened her mouth and sent out miniature fireballs at them, seemingly enjoying to do so.

"No! We don't use Ember on friends! Denny and Manda are friends!" said Earl, scolding the Ponyta, who immediately stopped and gave Earl a look that would make the meanest individual in the world become nice. Earl, already having a soft spot in his heart for the Ponyta, petted her mane, which didn't burn him at all.

"D'aw... She sho cute! I think I know what to call her! Her name shall be-"

"Holy hell, it would do this to me now!" said Daniel as he limped away. As he did so, Earl could have sworn he heard a distinct crack. The egg Daniel was holding... It was hatching! When Earl, Ace, Herp Derp, and Earl's Ponyta got to them, Earl noticed the shiny Feebas Daniel was holding. It was sleeping.

"A Feebas? Interesting," said Earl as Herp Derp suddenly splashed up, landing in Earl's arms. Herp Derp then looked at the baby Feebas and let out what Earl recognized as a sigh, but it was a happy sigh.

"Well, are you gonna give it a name?" asked Earl as he petted Ponyta's mane again.
    "My Ponyta shall be called Flamour."

And suddenly, Earl grabbed a Pokeball from his pocket and tapped the button on Flamour, catching the female Ponyta. The ball then rocked a few times before letting out a click, signifying Earl's successful capture. He then returned Herp Derp and Ace back to their Pokeball and Premier Ball respectively.

"They all deserve a good rest and a healing at the Pokemon Center. Denny, Manda, sorry 'bout Flamour! I'm sure she was just playing."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • The Ponyta spit Ember at Denny & Amanda. Denny freaked a bit from that, but maybe she was just playing. Earl was giving her the lecture...meh.

Denny put his Pokemon away into their Friend Ball & Pokeball. Earl spoke. "They all deserve a good rest and a healing at the Pokemon Center. Denny, Manda, sorry 'bout Flamour! I'm sure she was just playing." Yeah...

"Yeah, playing." Denny dusted off his shirt, just in case nothing 'burned' was on him. He walked over to Daniel, who was seemingly holding a shiny Feebas. Now that was amazing! It was sleeping in Daniel's arms. "You got a Feebas? Where did you get it?" He asked curiously as he got closer to Daniel.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Amanda jumped a bit when the Ponyta spit ember at her and Denny but relaxed after a minute hearing Earl speak. "It's fine Earl, congrats on your new Pokemon" she said smiling as she saw Daniel's new Pokemon. She went over to him and smiled "That's an amazing Feebas" she said giving her PC big brother a hug "thanks for helping save me" she said smiling.

Amanda smiled more giggling as Flare floated up to her shoulder and Viper climbed onto her other shoulder leaving her to pick up Bubbles as she checked the time on her watch "We should probably be heading back guys. That Stampede took up a lot of time" she said.

Back