• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • Well, I just thought I'd update you on my progress. Basically for the next demo, expect to see a whole lot more. I will not be setting a date so there will be no rushing and everything come out terrible. Basically, no new maps will be added (only inside maps), so what you saw in the beta version is what you'll get, just with more events and those inner maps. Also, hopefully, I will get up some form of Battle System (Wheather CBS or DBS.) If somebody with knowledge of the CBS could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated. Also, hopefully, I will insert the Pokemon cries (If somebody would help me find them.) Just expect a huge update for the next demo. Anyway, I leave you with a totally random screen for your enjoyment.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    Cool screen but use text boxes like everyone els and the night dawn screens alittle to orange lighten it up

rubyrulez

Years
  • Well, I like it, I really think it looks good and so do a lot of people. I will be following popular demand, so it stays as is.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That really is a screen that makes one anxious. Well, I'm sure you'll do well.

rubyrulez

Years
  • Well, as it turns out, Lateralshift is down and I get a forbidden message when I try going to the new place. I need to find a new host before I can get you that demo...

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    yeah don't rush him, rushing through making a game is bad because then the game comes out bad. it may be a while to wait, but it should be well worth it, hopefully...

rubyrulez

Years
  • Thanks alot you guys! Anyways, I was able to log back into lateralshift, which had actually moved. Here is the link for the demo. Once again, this is the Demo 3.5 beta version, meaning there are a ton of bugs and a load of missing maps and events, but if you mess around with it in RM2K3, you should have no problems!

rubyrulez

Years
  • MatiZ Master said:
    hey, rubyrulez
    i have only one question, what thing are you going to add in the next demo?

Well, first I'm gonna go over all of the suggestions that were left for me since Demo 3.5's release. Hopefully Team Dawn will be able to add a lot of these suggestions. Expect for the next release:

- Either a CBS or the DBS

- More new Sidequests.

-The badge system to be in place.

- Hopefully a Bike and Running Shoes system.

- The Game hut in Egg city will become the Minigmae Hut, using the minigames you suggested with prizes.

None of these are guarantees, however, but I will try to cram as much in as possible!

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2005
    it's always nice to have cool new features, but don't kill yourself. i'm sure the next demo will be cool even if all the features aren't used.

rubyrulez

Years
  • Thanks, but I'm pretty sure that everybody wants to see some new features. Anyway, here are 2 new screens of something I am reviving from FR/LG. Look closely and you'll see what it is!

I know that blue may be a bit dark, I'll try to find a better shade...

Back