• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk

How great's the game?

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
    Wow, these are all great suggestions. Thanks a whole lot, I will try to use as many as I can. Any other suggestions (that are not mini-games?)

rubyrulez

Years
    Sorry for the double post, but there is a new title screen, done by Blacktrooper and fixed up by me. What do you all think?

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    the orange around the pokemon logo is different to the orange in the background and the gotta cath 'em all is half orange, but other than that its good and the game itself sounds good.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    Yeah its good apart from some things... I hope you don't mind if I just mess around and make my own dawn title? Anyway dawn is looking great!

Edit: Well I made one!
    Pok?mon Dawn/Dusk
    note: it will not work in rm2k[3] also the image size is also different to the normal title screens. One more thing it does not look good 256colors.

Last edited:
    Years
    wow, nice job rm2k3kid!
    too bad that rubyrulez won't be able to use it Dawn\Dusk...

anyway, a have new suggestions for Dawn\Dusk :D
    quest1:In Egg city you meet a man that want you to take an pokemon egg to his pal in Crossroad Town. When you deliver the egg, the man will give you.... something (you decide)
    quest2:when you be able to surf, a swimmer will appear in Mcinnis Island. He will chalenge you for a race. If you win, he will give you... something (you decide)
    quest3:After you beat the League, a mysterios trainer will appear in a random route in Lento. After a battle, he teleport himselve to antother place. When you beat him the 5th time, he will give you... something (you decide)

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
    I can chop it down but the only problem is the 256 colour limit... the bg looks crummy in 256colours! The rest looks fine!

Years
    This might be a bit off topic, RM2k3kid what font did you use for writing 'Dawn'?

And rubyrulez do you think you could post some more screens? I'd like to see some :)

rubyrulez

Years
    Sure, I can create some more screens, just hang tight a sec.

EDIT: Here are those screens. 1,3,4 & 5 are Johto screens, 2 is a screen of the Skyrail Terminal in Ecruteak.

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Years
    Well, maybe give me a chance to add the events and make it seem a bit busier in the station. Keep in mind that it is a fairly large station.

rubyrulez

Years
    Hey, sorry for double posting, but I made some new screens! Each screen shows off the new charsets, plus three of these aren't exactly from the game, they were just made for fun and based on my fanfic. Tell me what you think.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, nice sunset! Good tint. You should add those scenes to your game.

rubyrulez

Years
    Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Well, nice sunset! Good tint. You should add those scenes to your game.

Thanks! Personally I like the way the sunrise/sunset is set up too. And as for those scenes, they won't be in the game. They are scenes taken from my Lento Legends fanfic.

Back