• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anything planned for the summer?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Am I the only one starting winter? :b

There aren't any plans so far, apart from seeing an art exhibition and visiting family. Hopefully that comes to pass. ^_^

Brrr, it sure is cold!
361.gif

It's always been such a fascinating thought for me that "July" and other such months are some people's winter.

Years
Outside of working, I am directing a play. We open on July 20th, so I?m going to rehearsals for that 3 nights a week. :?D
This weekend, we?re going to Austin to see Kesha in concert..and then I think the 3rd week of August we?re going to Destin.

During the months of July and August, my boyfriend and I will also be moving from an apartment to a house.

So...yeah. Bit busy!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
My family and I will go to California to visit my grandpa and grandma.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
I'm staying at home and will be focusing on leveling my game character in Toram Online while eating nachos and pepper.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I'm kind of tempted to just relax for the summer and then apply for jobs after it. We're in the middle of a heatwave too, which is kinda rare for this country, so I'd like to enjoy the good weather whilst it lasts.

Years
I've been officially on summer vacation for a few days now and so far it's been incredible.

I'm just very sunburned unfortunately,

Back