• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anything planned for the summer?

TY

Probably staying at home, doing nothing too special really.

Years
  • I go to the beach if I stuck to my diet tbh
    But it's most likely I be job hunting.
    Probably have a lot of barbecues and hang out at this big park near me.

Years
  • My mom wants to take some days off to drive my step father around the city, since he's terminally ill.
    I may visit my dad.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Am I the only one starting winter? :b

There aren't any plans so far, apart from seeing an art exhibition and visiting family. Hopefully that comes to pass. ^_^

Brrr, it sure is cold!
    361.gif

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    This summer is going to be jam-packed with excitement. It's the summer before senior year of high school, the last chance for me to mess around before I start stressing about grades and applying for universities in the fall. On the last day of school, my friends and I are all going to the beach, as is every teenager I know. After that, my summer is going to consist of wild parties, late nights with friends, road trips, netflix marathons, beach days, and working. :) I can't wait.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Taking it easy after my exam season just ended at uni. Might head upto London at some stage and hang out w some friends etc.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm moving to Atlanta in a couple of weeks, which will also result in being on the job hunt. Uhhh looking like a beached whale at the pool is a plan, right? Gotta get a tan, no matter how much weight I gained. Also, we're going to a wedding in Oregeon, so that's...I mean idk the people but I wasn't going to argue with a free trip. I don't have any con plans for summer though, sadly. So that means summer sucks and is a bust. lmao I turn 26 at the end of it all too, so I'm like...mmmm pass. No thanks.

Years
  • I'm going on holiday next week and then going to a music festival at the start of July! Will also possibly be moving house at the start of August :)

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • My mom and I are going to travel to Pärnu and stay in a hotel there for a couple of nights. It should be fun since it's exciting to go somewhere new for a change! I haven't visited different countries yet except Sweden very briefly.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    loads of things! Several trips with friends, one abroad, one canooing, one likely at a lake, a festival, midsummer party etc etc

And LOADS of loafing around and tanning my legs <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I am currently in California visiting family for this month, then going back to my home in Texas after the 4th of July.

I'll be going to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon with them next week!

Other than the rest of the summer, I do need to focus on finding a job.

Back