• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if you could own one pokémon of your favorite type

RdKK

DestinyDragon
Years
  • My choice would be Dragonite as it is my favorite pokemon. Another will be Infernape. It is a tough choice.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Why don't we have any fluffy Ice kitties? T_T

There's a part of me that wants to say Frosmoth since I really like moths, but I also have a hard time picturing myself with Ice-types whose bodies are made of ice/snow IRL. That said, maybe Sneasel? I really enjoy its aesthetic and, although it's mostly based on a weasel, it also has cat-like qualities (its Steam Siege card references cats in its attack Nyan Roll, or Cat Purr in Japanese). (IIRC, Weavile even made it into a cat-themed product line a few years ago.)

Then again, since Leafeon resembles a Siamese/Balinese cat, maybe Glaceon could be interpreted as a "blue-point" Siamese/Balinese...?

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • There are so many electric types I cherish, but my usual go to would be Pikachu.
    Besides it's cuteness, I'm rather find with the moves it can use. I'm currently finding it difficult to put into words how much I cherish this electric mouse.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I would probably own a Galarian Weezing. I'd do whatever it takes to keep the environment clean.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    The Bulbasaur-line for sure!

venusaur-gif-12.gif

RdKK

DestinyDragon
    Years
  • My favorite type is fire and fighting. So the easiest pick would be infernape. I love infernape so much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Very complicated. Since I'm going with the saver favorite type, I would own a Normal-type that's small like a Zigzagoon, an Eevee, or a Minccino. I am preferring a Minccino on this one.

Back