• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

aglaya

Duchess of Heracross
Years
55, oh yeah!

My favorite pokémons are Alakazam and Smeargle. I'm also physically incapable of choosing between them.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I can't wait for Black/White either. Sadly though, I think I'm going to have to wait until my birthday before I can get White. I just don't have the money right now. ;3;

I wish I could play my Emerald, but I don't know where it is. Luckily, I have my Platinum that I got for Christmas to play.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I know where my Ruby is. I gave my Sapphire away to a friend though. I kind of regret it now. D;

Garet

GhostFire
Years

Let's see...
Currently, I have Diamond, Blue, Yellow, Emerald, and a Red cartridge that won't save, last time I checked.
For a little while, I had a Gold cartridge. Used to have Ruby and Sapphire in the house, though I can't rightly say they were mine alone. Sapphire was lost, and Ruby ended up being sent to someone else.
I've had one or two different Emerald cartridges before my current one.

...That was probably a bit much.

Gilgαmesh

I also have a Silver version, but I don't necessarily play it unfortunately since my DS doesn't play GB games and I'm far too lazy to ever use my GBA SP.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The games I have and can find, possibly can find are Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Pearl, Platinum, and Soul Silver. I've really only been playing my DS games these days though.

I also have PMD: Sky.

Gilgαmesh

If we're counting spinoffs, then I have all PMDs, except for Red and Darkness. So I have Blue, Time, and Sky. :D

Gilgαmesh

70. The PMD games were fun, I gotta say, but once I really beat them, there was really nothing else to do except to possibly recruit more Pokemon/legendaries and stuff, etc. :(

Gilgαmesh

Yeah, they were always sad, and they would always just about keep me crying because of the music in the end and how your partner would end up crying because you would "die" in a sense, in the end and it was just so sad. xDD;

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2011

Yes the PMD games are very sad and the music adds to the sadness.

Back