• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

But these days, least in DPPt, Chansey are easy to find. I found quite a few while trying to look for an Adamant/Jolly Ralts on my Platinum.

Gilgαmesh

But these days, least in DPPt, Chansey are easy to find. I found quite a few while trying to look for an Adamant/Jolly Ralts on my Platinum.

Idk they were a pain in the neck when I were trying to find some in my Platinum. I guess it wasn't so much as they were hard to find, it was more or less like, 1% of them had the lucky egg and that was more of a pain to get than anything else.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think I may have saw some in the past, but it's been a while (other than Kirbychu's Avatar, hee).

Gilgαmesh

Y'know, this is a shame. I'm in a discussion about Pokemon yet I rarely play the games anymore. I need to make this change once B/W comes out because I'm starting to lose interest in the games and this is not good. ;__;

Gilgαmesh

92. Shiny umbreon is just amazing. ♥ I also like Shiny Glaceon. :D; It might not look that much different, but it's colors are a lot more vibrant and it's brighter in a sense.

Gilgαmesh

Shiny Eevee...is well....shiny in it's shiny form, so it's not bad or anything. :D; It looks pretty cute and stuff. xDD;

Back