• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Kekkai Sensen [LAST EPISODE AIR DATE OCTOBER 3]

Years
  • I can't honestly say that the twelfth episode was completely worth the wait, but the graphics within the last twenty minutes - fight-wise and general animation - were just perfect, and that OST tho. Amazingly satisfying ending despite how long it took them to get it out.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I'm gonna watch it tonight after I'm done watching a bit of Monogatari Series Season Second. Gonna be a sweet night tonight. Shall report back here with my impressions :)

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I don't know what to think after that 12th episode.

My brain is in scrambles atm.

Indescribable.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Wait, wait, let us get something clear - you need a rehab because DEM feels and you're sad it is all over? Or is it because you didn't like the ending and thought it was terrible? Or because you're disappointed it turned out to be something you feel so indifferent for (after THAT huge of a wait)?

It really can go either way for people, tbh. I'm curious where your stance lies.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Ok, so... it's time to talk about this.

Kekkai Sensen [LAST EPISODE AIR DATE OCTOBER 3]

Super stupidly long Kenchiin-styled post ahead , don't say I didn't say I didn't warn you.

Spoiler:

Back