• 76 replies

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!

Kelina Village
Seen October 30th, 2013
Posted May 5th, 2013
348 posts
12.8 Years
Okay...*deep breath*... let me explain. Life is everything about you. It is what you do that counts. Different people have different interpretations of life.Why we're we put here? It's called happiness. It's a cycle. If you do something good, life is good, and vice-versa.

Is that okay for you?
"It's free to complain, but you pay for it in the end."

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing

Drowning in my bathtub
Seen May 21st, 2007
Posted May 9th, 2007
363 posts
12.8 Years
But what about when bad things happen to good people when they have only been doing good in their life? I think life has no meaning what so ever. However everyone has opinions that can change based on religion, thing they did, have had done to them, way of thinking and etc. People made religion so that they would have something to believe in, to keep them going when life is down. Of course, that is just my opinion...

Made by MegaFuz

Currently playing:
Pokemon diamond,
New super Mario bros.

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!

Kelina Village
Seen October 30th, 2013
Posted May 5th, 2013
348 posts
12.8 Years
In life, something bad will always happen to someone, no matter how good they are.

Also, don't be offended when someone says that you don't have a life, just say that life is not about determining whether someone has one; our Creator has already gave us one, so we can't complain.

Doesn't seem like it makes sense, but think about it.

Ullion

Simic Synthesis

Male
Canada
Seen September 17th, 2017
Posted August 18th, 2017
4,681 posts
13.4 Years
ok. The correct answer (scientifically) is that the purpose of life is to create life. A perfect (or so I think o.o") example of this is when humans hit their menopause (Sp?) stage, in which they can no longer create life inside them (Eggs, Sperm). Since their body no longer goes under meiosis (The creation of sperm and eggs), the ceels in your body slow down their mitosis rate, making you age etc. Eventually they stop, and you die.

I am sorry towards the staff if I used words I shouldn't have used, but most people here should have already been taught this around grade8, and if they havn't hit that grade yet, they will soon, and so they will now know something in advance! ^.^

Ullion

Simic Synthesis

Male
Canada
Seen September 17th, 2017
Posted August 18th, 2017
4,681 posts
13.4 Years
we reproduce to create more life, and they do the same, its the never ending circle of only two things in it. or something like that. Sorry, my brain is like.. dead today (Come on, its the weekend!). xD

But yes, there is always the purpose in life to fulfil ones dreams. In my mind, thats #1, to play basketball.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!

Age 27
Female
Seen August 22nd, 2019
Posted July 26th, 2019
35,958 posts
14.1 Years
To me, the meaning of life is to dream. Like, when we are all born as little kids, our life happens, but it's happened before, because when we die, everything about our previous live goes away, and we're in this continual circle to amuse God when he's bored.

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

In a place adjacent to a location
Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.7 Years
To me the meaning of life is to give life and die. life is only the first part of the universe. death is the longer part. life is what you make it: what you do, what you say, why you do those things, that's what life is to me. everything is meant to die but you can make the best during life. it's hard to explain my view.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too big, omg. 500x300 kthnx. :>
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Rindiny

Fwee!!!^^

Age 29
Seen September 5th, 2010
Posted September 10th, 2008
74 posts
13 Years
The meaning of life is all dependent upon your world view - different views equate to different meanings, so there isn't one generalised meaning for all.

And I highly doubt your chances of finding the meaning of life in a forum.

This topic has turned into an opinion of what life means thread. This is interesting. =D;

Age 27
MA
Seen July 26th, 2008
Posted July 26th, 2008
1,123 posts
12.9 Years
Yes, I know the true meaning of life...

All of us were placed here by a higher being, to act with decency towards other human beings, and to find ways to live with eachother, and create our own destiny alongside everyone else...

Basically, we're all here for God's entertainment XD
I've left PC.

Why? I'm tired of all the people here who think they're cooler than they actually are, I'm tired of the way certain people get away with things, just because they're friends with the staff here, I'm tired of all the raging teen-angst contained within these forums I'm tired of the way no one knows how to take a joke anymore, I'm tired of how I've been treated by the people I've thought to be my "friends" here, and I'm tired of all the unwanted drama PC has caused in my life over the past several months.

Plus, Pokemon just sucks anyways.

If you want to reach me for any reason, contact me at "MuDvAyNe0506@hotmail.com"

Yoshistar64

Kanrinin-saaannnnnn!!!

Kelina Village
Seen October 30th, 2013
Posted May 5th, 2013
348 posts
12.8 Years
The meaning of life? To not make stupid topics. Guess you should kill yourself now, since you have no point in living anymore

Hey, this topic is for thinkers, so if you don't ponder enough, it is dumb.

Basically, we're all here for God's entertainment XD

Entertainment? He wants us to be happy, not Him.
Age 27
MA
Seen July 26th, 2008
Posted July 26th, 2008
1,123 posts
12.9 Years
I'm not here to get into a debate with any religious fanatics, but really, that's honestly what I believe, I wasn't kidding.

But life is what we make of it, not pre-determined at birth; there really isn't a true meaning of it in my opinion.

The meaning of life? To not make stupid topics. Guess you should kill yourself now, since you have no point in living anymore.
...that is easily the dumbest thing I've ever heard anyone here say, seriously. If you're not that interested in the topic, and think the poster of it should kill themselfs, then why the hell did you even bother posting in it?
I've left PC.

Why? I'm tired of all the people here who think they're cooler than they actually are, I'm tired of the way certain people get away with things, just because they're friends with the staff here, I'm tired of all the raging teen-angst contained within these forums I'm tired of the way no one knows how to take a joke anymore, I'm tired of how I've been treated by the people I've thought to be my "friends" here, and I'm tired of all the unwanted drama PC has caused in my life over the past several months.

Plus, Pokemon just sucks anyways.

If you want to reach me for any reason, contact me at "MuDvAyNe0506@hotmail.com"

Lunux

<-- My recolours!!!

In a place adjacent to a location
Seen June 18th, 2008
Posted May 25th, 2008
264 posts
12.7 Years
God is everything. that's what i beleive. everything is here was meant to be here. so you would probably say "so you believe in destiny?"; no to a certain extent. you have a path set out for you but you can change it if you try.
This signature has been disabled.
Signature is too big, omg. 500x300 kthnx. :>
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Advertiser Content