• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Sorry what's cling? :laugh: I'll be right in there my self.

cloning xD my phone's autocorrect loves to make me look dumb haha, honestly with everything it changes on me when I'm on this site it's a surprise i even sound literate XD but yeah, thanks a lot for the trade and enjoy! :) always a pleasure working with you :p

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • cloning xD my phone's autocorrect loves to make me look dumb haha, honestly with everything it changes on me when I'm on this site it's a surprise i even sound literate XD but yeah, thanks a lot for the trade and enjoy! :) always a pleasure working with you :p

I have to put mine on Abc order for it not to do that on me, it's a little dumb, but thank you as well.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Understood :p hm, I already have a dratini very similar to that so I'm not to interested, and I'd trade for non competitive shinies, but I already have a terrakion that's shiny :p
    I'm sorry if it seems like I'm just rejecting your offer though, I am interested in getting in a trade :p

no problem, it would be unfair if you didn't get something you want so don't worry :), i also have a shiny cobalion, do you already have it?, if you do i am going to finish the Y so i can iv breed ^^

Years
  • no problem, it would be unfair if you didn't get something you want so don't worry :), i also have a shiny cobalion, do you already have it?, if you do i am going to finish the Y so i can iv breed ^^

I'm glad you understand :p I actually have every legendary available shiny as a shiny, but thatll be great! By the way, about your comment earlier about beating oRas in awhile, you own a copy correct?

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I'm glad you understand :p I actually have every legendary available shiny as a shiny, but thatll be great! By the way, about your comment earlier about beating oRas in awhile, you own a copy correct?

yes i have a copy of omega ruby ^^, by the way, i also got a Bold HA Eevee with Wish and the Ivs (31/31/31/X/31/31), don't know if you are interested :P, we can make a deal on the dragonite first (i give you anything you want from the things i offered you, and if you want more competitives when i finish Y), and then i trade you your rhyperior for a clone of that deoxys maybe??

Years
  • yes i have a copy of omega ruby ^^, by the way, i also got a Bold HA Eevee with Wish and the Ivs (31/31/31/X/31/31), don't know if you are interested :P, we can make a deal on the dragonite first (i give you anything you want from the things i offered you, and if you want more competitives when i finish Y), and then i trade you your rhyperior for a clone of that deoxys maybe??
    Awesome :) so is this basically what you want to do? skrelp for dragonite, then deoxys for rhyperior when you get to it of course :p
    Just a note, for the deoxys I need it to be jolly, adamant, naive or hasty, with at least x/31/x/x/x/31
    Do you think you'll be able to get that? :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Awesome :) so is this basically what you want to do? skrelp for dragonite, then deoxys for rhyperior when you get to it of course :p
    Just a note, for the deoxys I need it to be jolly, adamant, naive or hasty, with at least x/31/x/x/x/31
    Do you think you'll be able to get that? :p

yes ^^, but i would give you more than the skrelp, as the dragonite is shiny, so would you like skrelp + the eevee i told you / another perfect iv pokemon??? and yes i think i could get that deoxys ^^

Years
  • yes ^^, but i would give you more than the skrelp, as the dragonite is shiny, so would you like skrelp + the eevee i told you / another perfect iv pokemon??? and yes i think i could get that deoxys ^^

I feel the skrelp is equal to the dragonite even though it's shiny so how about we just do the trade like that? :)
    And thank you so much! That's awesome of you! :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    I feel the skrelp is equal to the dragonite even though it's shiny so how about we just do the trade like that? :)
    And thank you so much! That's awesome of you! :)

well if that is fine with you :), i got the skrelp today in the trade, so i will be able to trade next week ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back