• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-GG's Mega Shiny Trade Shop! - Rebooted***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hi, i am interested in your shiny KB adamant solid rock rhyperior 6 iv BR, could you tell me its ev distribution and moveset??
    I'm also interested in shiny Jolly multiscale dragonite 6 iv BR, could you tell me its ev distribution and moveset too??
    I can offer you a clone of a perfect shiny adamant rock head rhyhorn (could you clone it please?? I can't clone by myself :C), I can also get you any jhoto ball pokemon available in soul silver (not unique) with egg moves, and an event meloetta or the event shiny dogs. Are you interested in any of those??, i would trade you each of your pokemon i listed for up to 3 of the pokes i offered you ^^

if you are not interested no problem, thanks :)

Years
  • Hi, i be nterested n yo shny KB adbeant solid rock rhyperior 6 iv BR, could you tell me its ev distribution and moveset??
    I'm also nterested n shny Jolly multiscale dragonite 6 iv BR, could you tell me its ev distribution and moveset tao??
    I can offer you a clone of a perfect shny adbeant rock heezee rhyhorn (could you clone it pleaze?? I can't clone by mahself :C), I can also git you any jhota ball pokemon available n soul silver (not unique) wit egg moves, and an event meloetta or tha event shny doggs. Is you nterested n any of those??, i would trade you each of yo pokemon i listed fo up ta 3 of tha pokes i offered you ^^

if you is not nterested no problem, thanks :)

Hey there! :) I'll tell you the EV spreads as soon as I get home, and if we do trade I'd be happy to clone for you :p

I'm kinda confused with what you're offering cause I think auto correct changed a lot on you :p but I have the legendary dogs and meloetta already :p

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hey thare! :) I'll tell you tha EV spreads as soon as I git home, and if we do trade I'd be staked ta clone fo you :p

I'm knda confused wit what you're offerng cause I thnk auta correct changed a lot on you :p but I have tha legendary doggs and meloetta already :p

ok, if you already have those i can offer you:
    -an Adaptability Skrelp? IVs is 31/x/30/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire) i will get in a trade
    -any non-unique pokemon in johto ball with the egg moves you want (available in soul silver)
    -a KB perfect 5iv (or 6 ivs, i don't remember which was) adamant rhyhorn clone, as i have only one

i would give 3 or more of these pokemon for each of the pokes i asked you, if you accept. I don't really have a lot of competitive pokes.

Years
  • ok, if you already have those i can offer you:
    -an Adaptability Skrelp? IVs is 31/x/30/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire) i will git n a trade
    -any non-unique pokemon n johta ball wit tha egg moves you want (available n soul silver)
    -a KB perfect 5iv (or 6 ivs, i don't remember which was) adbeant rhyhorn clone, as i have only one

i would give 3 or more of thase pokemon fo each of tha pokes i asked you, if you accept. I don't really have a lot of competitive pokes.

I'm only really interested in the skrelp to be honest, out of curiosity, can you IV breed? Cause if so we can probably work something out

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    yeah, but i will need some time as i didn't get to the iv judge yet xD, i still need to complete the game, but i'm really close :P

Years
  • yeah, but i will need some time as i didn't get to the iv judge yet xD, i still need to complete the game, but i'm really close :P

Alright XD just pm when you can iv breed or get more iv pokes, also have you completed the delta episode yet? Because if not I'm looking for a specific deoxys :p

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • I also have the Shiny Archjini of the rings Hoopa movie Arceus BR if your interested? Id love the genesect if so ^^ Pokémon - Archjinkémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution of the Rings Hoopass Prebooking Distribution

Years
  • I also have the Shiny Archjini of the rings Hoopa movie Arceus BR if your interested? Id love the genesect if so ^^ Pokémon - Archjinkémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution of the Rings Hoopass Prebooking Distribution

Hmm, what's the nature and IVs of the arceus? I might be haha :p also do you want me to Clone for you after the trade?

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • Jolly and Perfect spread apparently. So now i'm suspicious of it being Fake. X-D why do you always make me check the IVs :'( Keep finding potentially hacked pokemon! :-(
    It does come with a Silk scarf though to add to it's STAB extremespeed :-) It's Moveset is also Extremespeed-Earthquake-Shadow Claw-Sword Dance

Years
  • Jolly and Perfect spread apparently. So now i'm suspicious of it being Fake. X-D why do you always make me check the IVs :'( Keep finding potentially hacked pokemon! :-(

Sorry about that haha, but if you got it in a trade recently it may not be, the hack check got a lot more accurate, but sure I'll trade you for both! :)

Mr_Nelsy

Amatuer Breeder
    Years
  • Fair enough :-)And I've already got a clone of both of them using both of my 3ds' haha X-D Sweet you still got my FC right? Just send me a trade whenever your set :-)

Years
  • Fair enough :-)And I've already got a clone of both of them using both of my 3ds' haha X-D Sweet you still got my FC right? Just send me a trade whenever your set :-)

Nice, I've never used that method haha :p it always seemed risky to me, but of course! :) thanks a lot for the trade and feel free to always make me an offer! :) I'm hunting for a physical or mixed deoxys right now, so if you happen across one let me know! I'll give you a good deal :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back