• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

In a bit of a rush to do this, but Happy 10th anniversary, Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Versions! :cer_boogie: :t383: :t382: Just found out some minutes ago... XD It's kind of freaky considering that I'm approaching 999:59 hours of play time in Emerald...

In any case, hopefully, after Pokemon X and Y Versions, Nintendo 3DS remakes will be forthcoming...at some point! :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

We've all had this conversation before, but do RS really need a remake in the same way RB and GS did? The third generation games are still pretty modern and can be played on most DS. So wouldn't it be better for GF to focus on actual new content?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I agree with you, Pokestick; the third generation is FAR too modern to prompt any sort of remake so soon. Heck, the only things that would really be updated are the Physical/Special split and the introduction of Wifi.

Then again, Pokemon prints money, and Gamefreak likes money, so I can see it happening.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Only problem is, it's almost impossible by now to bring pokémon from Hoenn to Unova. You need to have long discontinued consoles for that :x

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Huh.

*slowly sips*

*looks thoughtful*

Fair enough. Works.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

>two big assignments in graphic design that will most likely decide my grade
>deadline tomorrow