• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to pokecommunity? Help!

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2017
    Hey guys,
    Currently new to the pokecommunity scene and was wondering what there is to do and how I can enjoy these forums to their full extents? Thanks in advance!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Hey mauly! Welcome to PC :)

We currently have a little guide for new users like you to get started! (Click right here to see the guide!)

Our forums are tailored to practically any interest, some examples include: Pok?mon General to satisfy your Pok?mon needs, Fan Games to view our famous ROM hacks/Custom Games or help you create your own ROM/Custom game, Create & Discover which you can view/upload pieces of writing/art works, role-play, and check out Pok?Community Daily, and Play Together which caters to any trading, competitive battling, and challenges! You can always check out our index to find more wonderful forums.

Just start checking out & posting in a forum you're interested in and you're on your way to enjoy our forums to the fullest! We're all pretty friendly so if you ever need to ask a question or want to message someone, go ahead! We also have a Discord server if you tend to be on the chatty side (like me) and want to connect to some PC regulars right away. We also have our Off-Topic forum if you're feeling a bit off-topic ;) (or just want a break from everything else).

Be sure to check out our Rules and Quick Questions Guide so you know our regulations + find out some more information. We're happy to have you, can't wait to see you around! ^^

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • Welcome to the forum Mauly! Like Smocks was saying, there's a lot of variety here, so if you see a section that looks like it could interest you then feel free to drop in and check out the the threads, or even go ahead and make your own, which I see you've already done. There's not much else to it, just have fun chatting and making friends! If you need a hand as you go, feel free to just give a shout, because I've yet to meet someone who isn't willing to help out. :) Good luck finding your perfect sections!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys,
    Currently new to the pokecommunity scene and was wondering what there is to do and how I can enjoy these forums to their full extents? Thanks in advance!
    HI Hi welcome. I'd recommend checking out smocks' links or just browse the forums casually to see what you like (: and also the Discord ofc!

Message me if you are too confused haha. See you around!

Years
  • Feel free to ask me any questions you have as well. =) There are a lot of people here who would be happy to help. Smocks covered the general gist of things, and I'm sure you'll fit in quickly after taking some time to settle in. Welcome Mauly, hopefully we'll be seeing you around.
    New to pokecommunity? Help!

Back