• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
Years
  • Okay, here's my code! Also, looking for someone (who already has the game and has access to breeding/Ditto) who might be willing to trade me a Froakie this weekend? I'm having a horrible time deciding between Fennekin and Froakie, so I figure the best solution is to have them both in my team. XD I plan on soft-reseting for a female Fennekin, so I would be able to breed one for you after reaching the Day Care! OR I can offer you X exclusives if you have Y version. Drop me a PM if interested.

Otherwise... here's my code for general trading and battling! Again, I am getting X, so I will have those exclusives! :3

Name: Kat
    Friendcode: 3093-7914-8281

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    Just broke down and watched an unboxing video. Gee that really didn't help my patience one bit.

I'm proud of how much restraint I've shown though. I spoiled all the pokemon and the gym leaders but aside from that this is easily going to be the most blind I've played a pokemon game since the first two gens.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Yep, seeing how it has past midnight I can officially state that I will be getting Pokémon X tomorrow! These last hours will take forever mind.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    You guys should put your Friend code in your signature for the future use, once this thread will not be used.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I have pre-ordered Y at GAME but I don't know when they're going to have ready for delivery, but I'm seriously hoping it will be in the 12th.

Anyway, next time I get an sms, I'll just freakin' sprint to my cell phone (if it isn't in my pocket).

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • You guys should put your Friend code in your signature for the future use, once this thread will not be used.

Enter you 3DS FC into your profile in the correct field! Then your code will accompany ALL OF YOUR POSTS. It's the red square in the top right corner of each post.

That way, we can all connect with X and Y as a community!

We should have a game like "Passing the Coil" from BW2, except it would be an early game pokemon from XY. We would pass it around the PokeCommunity.

Sirfetch’d

Yep, seeing how it has past midnight I can officially state that I will be getting Pokémon X tomorrow! These last hours will take forever mind.

OMG I know right? These last few hours are so ugh. It is still the 10th here unfortunately, but I guess that I can say that I will be getting mine tomorrow as well since it will be available on the Nintendo E-shop at 11 PM my time. I am dreading how long it is going to take to download though as I know the servers are going to be strained with everyone going for it at once. I guess I'll just hang out here though until it is finished :D

HUF_DBC

I pre-ordered the Y at gamestop, so I'm gonna get mine on Sat.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Soooo, my local game store decided to release the game early too...

picture.php

I'm so excited! So far, the games have been great!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Lucky Omicron!

Saw this on Tumblr. Felt I had to post it somewhere. I'm not not going to a midnight/early release event, but it's a fun thing people who are can do while waiting for their game (s).

Spoiler:

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • Lol give that regular dude a hug!

About 27 hours until I have the game in my hands, I'm thinking. Times actually going by really fast for me, much faster than it was a week ago anyway!

I tactically decided to make this the week I finally saw what the hubbub was about Minecraft :P so I've been properly distracted.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2014
    I honestly can't wait for the release on Saturday. It is taking too long ;__;. Anyways whoever wants to be friends on the 3ds add me and pm me with your friend code :)

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    I REALLY hope my GameStop copy comes in the 11th, since I'm gone until 10PM on Saturday camping. Then I can at least I can play X for an hour and a half before I have to pack. But on Monday the 14th, I have a day off and I'm going to waste my life that day playing X and Y.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Friend code sharing? I've never done it en masse but hey, why not? Mine's in the little red box under the post count. I'll edit this post to also include it here. Let me know (via VM or something) if you add me. ^-^

Name: wave
    FC: 2621-4016-2291

C Payne

Hoenn in 3D!
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Luckily I'm picking up my physical copy of X at GameStop on Saturday. Won't have to deal with that server overload crap, ahaha.

Years
  • So earlier today my GameStop called and they have stated that they're holding an event starting Friday night at 10pm for the release of the games.. too bad though that my mother doesn't want me being out that late (because of all the alcoholics that could be on the road).. and I also don't want to be there at midnight myself just because I would have a sleepless night if I was :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back