• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

say something good about your least favorite pokemon......

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2020
    I made this post a while ago and the support on it died down so I decided to make the opposite

here's mine

greninja: it has nice inspiration

swallot: it eats food in one gulp so you don't half to wait for it to finish

purugly:...……. I give up

Years
    • Seen today
    Watchog has a big movepool, Emolga is cute and has high Speed, Stantler is strong, the Lillipup line is strong, and Basculin has good abilities.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I like every single Pokemon, but I definitely have one I don't love, and that would be...

Well, Barbaracle. One good thing I can say about it...well, it's got a nice concept going on about it. Game Freak was pretty creative w/this entire line.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • I like all pokemon so it's really hard to pick a least favorite, but I guess the one I like the least is probably Turtonator. That being said I really like that it's the first non-legendary and non-mega fire/dragon type. I also like how it looks like a combo of the mata mata turtle and land mines. And Shell Trap is a pretty neat move.

Saphron

Suit Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2023
    Jynx is good.

...In Gen I. That's all I could come up with for her.

User Anon 1848

Ash-Greninja... at the end of the day... is still a form of Greninja I guess... but it still sucks!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I really don't dislike any Pokémon that much, but if I had to choose..

Kricketune - you get 2 Attack EVs for killing it it learns Technician which is historically quite good for Bug types!

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Since Trubbish and Garbador now exist, I suppose that there won't be any more literal garbage Pokemon in the (foreseeable) future.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Pikachu:

-Surge's Pikachu from the adventures red chapter romhack
    -Detective Pikachu (from the movie)

Back