• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's have a conversation about the headphone jack

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I hate the lack of headphone jacks in new phones, because it used to be an insanely common thing for me after work to charge my phone and game on it simultaneously.

I don't care for wireless earbuds because of sound quality reasons, and also because a lot of feedback from others claim they die easily, or one goes out and the other works.

So I usually have to mostly charge my phone, and I don't game as much as I used to.

One of these days I'll cave and get a wireless pair, but I love my normal ol' earbuds a lot and they work really well (and I listen to a lot of music!) so who knows when that'll be.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I absolutely despise headphones. I honestly couldn't care less for the headphone jack being removed on newer phones at all. I will never, ever use headphones. They hurt my ears, so yolo.

DarkSkys

Still Alone, Still Alive, Still Unbroken
Years
Have a pair of wireless I've had two years but I don't have an iPhone. I use Andriod

Back