• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

League of Legends

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
anyone up for a game sometime?
I was silver 1 last season & now I'm unranked but I'm looking for a good duo partner to maybe finish those o: was close to gold but I didn't bother haha.
I'm really liking Leona right now. I main Sona but I hate how they're always nerfing her. Someone's gifting me dj sona tho <3
but yeah I can play pretty much any role although my weakest is adc.

Omg sum 1 finally asking for a game! D: (Surprised it took this long ._.) (i totally wasn't stalking this thread) N nice nemesis chat~ Agreed on mostly everything~ Quite Stale w/o Friends :/
So wats your summoners name~ Mine's 'JustJeff' I usually play aram but when I don't, I play Quinn, Azir, or Fiorra. My main Trio~
Just invite me if you want whenever you see me online~
So any 1 else wanna share their summoners name? Considering more IP distribution for premades soon~ D: I'm looking at you Talon and Trynd. Lol

Tryndamere

the Barbarian King.
Years
My laptop's network settings is sorta kinda screwed for LoL. I can't connect to Client chat but I can connect to in game chat just fine. So I can't make friends. I asked RITO to fix it but they sent me a long list of things to do *sigh*. Gotta do it sometime. Chat works on my other laptop just fine but its screen is of a lower resolution 768p as opposed to 1080p on this one.

Lunarose

replaced by lies
Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2020
Omg sum 1 finally asking for a game! D: (Surprised it took this long ._.) (i totally wasn't stalking this thread) N nice nemesis chat~ Agreed on mostly everything~ Quite Stale w/o Friends :/
So wats your summoners name~ Mine's 'JustJeff' I usually play aram but when I don't, I play Quinn, Azir, or Fiorra. My main Trio~
Just invite me if you want whenever you see me online~
So any 1 else wanna share their summoners name? Considering more IP distribution for premades soon~ D: I'm looking at you Talon and Trynd. Lol

someone replied ;o;
ok my user is fireious. I'll add ya ~

@ Tryndamere hope ya fix it, I've emailed them for that stuff before too and it was annoying to do but it still helped.

JustJeff

Striving for Rank #1
Years
My laptop's network settings is sorta kinda screwed for LoL. I can't connect to Client chat but I can connect to in game chat just fine. So I can't make friends. I asked RITO to fix it but they sent me a long list of things to do *sigh*. Gotta do it sometime. Chat works on my other laptop just fine but its screen is of a lower resolution 768p as opposed to 1080p on this one.

That's quite the chore indeed o.O Well if you ever get it fixed, definitely add me whoever's on this thread~ We gatta get that IP boostin' going!

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
Years
Feel free to add me in LoL, I play on NA and my summoner name is Lowvyr. I main Talon (As you could have guessed), Riven, Rengar, and Aatrox. I'm learning Vi and Shyvana each time they're free, as I don't own them. My champion roster is quite strange tho. It's just all over the place.
Spoiler:

Talon

Years
Last edited:

Talon

Years
That Blitzcrank is more like it! We made some very nice plays and got her very fed early on so she continued to dominate even solo.

That's what Blitz is for. Getting ADCs fed beyond all belief, and then just sitting around and picking people out of teamfights one by one, ultimately winning the game for his team. A good Blitz is probably one of the most useful teammates you will ever have.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
3/8/15
Today I played 3 games.
I got fed as HAEL in two of them, and strong enough to 2v1 at drag, get a double, and the drag in the other, but not really "Fed".

Game 1 - Rango & Fizz vs. The World
Game 2 - Wukong vs. The World
Game 3 - Sometimes you just can't carry.....(5 man x16 IP for the win LOL :D)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Does anyone like the look of Bard? He should be out tomorrow after the patch but I'm finding it hard to see much of a player base for him... Who really wants to 1) spend the entire game roaming, or 2) be left in a lane 1v2 as an adc all game? I'm exaggerating his time out of lane of course, but given his quite limited impact on the lane itself compared to most other supports you have to wonder if he has a reason not to spend the whole game roaming and I can't see that being a very widely appreciated champion style. Of course roaming is encouraged for supports, but to the extent that he actually has to roam if he wants to scale up his attacks with chimes...? I played him on the PBE and wasn't a fan at all, but I'm interested to see if anyone likes the sound of him - what do you guys reckon?

Sirfetch’d

I'm going to play him to troll my raging teammates with his ult sort of like an Anivia wall that gets them killed. 8DDD

He's a situation pick for sure and doesn't really fit into the meta in all honesty. His heals are very underwhelming and can be destroyed. Not to mention they are pretty useless in teamfights. His q is nice poke, but landing a stun seems nearly impossible if the adc has any awareness of positioning. I feel his portals are really cool, sort of like RekSai tunnels but way better. His ult can be super useful or just get you killed. I mean it's basically a Zhonyas for everyone, but the last thing you want to do is trap your teammate while the enemies have time for cooldowns to refresh. The triple Zhonyas Lissandra plays are going to be exciting though to say the least. At any rate I will be buying Bard because I do think he sounds fun and maybe he is good? I just personally don't feel he is going to be a top tier support when champs like Nami, Janna, Morgana, etc all offer so much more.

Sckav

Ascendant
Years
What looks the coolest about Bard to me is the baits you can do with him. There are already a ton of YouTube videos out there about him baiting people through his magical journey into the entire team
I'm going to play him to troll my raging teammates with his ult sort of like an Anivia wall that gets them killed. 8DDD
Count me in xD

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
What looks the coolest about Bard to me is the baits you can do with him. There are already a ton of YouTube videos out there about him baiting people through his magical journey into the entire team
Yeahh, I feel like his Magical Journey has the potential to do a lot of stuff outside of baiting as well, but the baiting potential is just extremely strong. My favourite bait I've seen so far, has been one where Bard baits an entire team to follow him through Magical Journey into a Nunu ulting inside a bush. With good coordination and the right team comp, I feel Magical Journey can really be a useful tool for taking out the enemy team.

I do feel like Bard is kinda underpowered at the moment. I mean, his kite and peel potential is really high, and if used right, his ult can really turn around certain fights. But his heal is really not anything to be amazed by, and I feel like its best function is honestly the speed boost at this point. I also think they could change the spawn locations of the chimes. I feel like early game they should spawn in a certain area around him to make them easier to collect. I know it's intended for him to roam, but a lot of the time I find the chimes to be either in his own jungle or the enemy jungle. And it's really risky to attempt a roam for the main purpose of getting the chimes, 'cause any smart midlaner would have the bottom river warded with a bard on the enemy team, and even if they don't, his kit doesn't allow for the best ganks really, especially not in midlane with the lack of walls to hit his q on. And the chimes give waaay too little experience for the amount of time you spend picking them up. But other than that, I feel like he's honestly pretty solid. I just think those are two of the main things really keeping him down.

Sckav

Ascendant
Years
Yeahh, I feel like his Magical Journey has the potential to do a lot of stuff outside of baiting as well, but the baiting potential is just extremely strong. My favourite bait I've seen so far, has been one where Bard baits an entire team to follow him through Magical Journey into a Nunu ulting inside a bush. With good coordination and the right team comp, I feel Magical Journey can really be a useful tool for taking out the enemy team.
Yeah, I saw that one too. Stuff like that is awesome xD

I do feel like Bard is kinda underpowered at the moment. I mean, his kite and peel potential is really high, and if used right, his ult can really turn around certain fights. But his heal is really not anything to be amazed by, and I feel like its best function is honestly the speed boost at this point. I also think they could change the spawn locations of the chimes. I feel like early game they should spawn in a certain area around him to make them easier to collect. I know it's intended for him to roam, but a lot of the time I find the chimes to be either in his own jungle or the enemy jungle. And it's really risky to attempt a roam for the main purpose of getting the chimes, 'cause any smart midlaner would have the bottom river warded with a bard on the enemy team, and even if they don't, his kit doesn't allow for the best ganks really, especially not in midlane with the lack of walls to hit his q on. And the chimes give waaay too little experience for the amount of time you spend picking them up. But other than that, I feel like he's honestly pretty solid. I just think those are two of the main things really keeping him down.
I also feel like the shrines he places should give mana. Maybe its just that I've played enough ARAM to automatically assume that they'll give mana, but I do feel like they're kinda underwhelming unless you have a ton of foresight in where you place them and it's basically a useless spell in fights aside from the small speed boost, like you said.

Back