• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Alola Basic

Years
  • The Alola Basic

240px-785Tapu_Koko.png

Day One

The Tapu had singled out a target, but they had always been somewhat fickle creatures and only Tapu Koko arrived to take on their Ultra Beast foe. He had little in his arsenal with which to harm the Nihilego, as it resisted almost his entire movepool, but after a fierce battle the powerful Guardian reigned supreme.

From nearby, the Kahuna watched the fierce battle with glee. He just had to have that Guardian.

Pecilia is dead. He was a Nihilego.

Rules

1. Use [Attack] Name to format your votes during the day phase. If you don't your vote might not be counted.
    2. Missing two votes in a row will result in your removal from the game. I will not be replacing dead players.
    3. Do not share your PMs! Furthermore, all game-related discussion should be kept here or within specific mafia chats made for this game.
    4. If you are dead, you are dead. Don't haunt the thread. You are however entitled one final deathpost which must not contain any new information.
    5. Do not post in this thread during the night phase.
    6. You may vote to attack nobody but you might regret it.
    7. In the event of a tie, a coin toss will determine who dies.
    8. Have fun or else.​

Players

gimmepie as the GM​

Fletch as ???
    Salzorrah as ???
    Lelouch as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    EvilChameleon as ???
    Lucario as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Aquacorde as ???
    BidoofFTW as ???
    Wiicked as ???
    Pecilia as a Nihilego
    Alex Kaz as ???
    Johnny as ???
    Nick Wilde as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Demon Lord as ???
    Aisu as ???
    Snikey as ???​

Last edited:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Yes finally

Let's start this

"From nearby, the Kahuna watched the fierce battle with glee. He just had to have that Guardian."

This implies the Kahuna recruited a mafia member

"The Tapu had singled out a target, but they had always been somewhat fickle creatures and only Tapu Koko arrived to take on their Ultra Beast foe. He had little in his arsenal with which to harm the Nihilego, as it resisted almost his entire movepool, but after a fierce battle the powerful Guardian reigned supreme. "

Probably the Tapu Koko

Any objections?

Alex Kaz wasn't n0'd, surprising!

[attack] Alex Kaz

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • random vote on alex what

but yes it seems like tapu koko has been taken by the kahuna hmm not really much else to go on?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would like to point out that it's not a loss at all for the mafia for Tapu Koko to have been taken on the first night. If anything, it's highly beneficial to them.

Tapu Fini can return Tapu Koko to the mafia tonight, hitting the Kahuna's numbers and, depending on how GP handles the rulings, giving the mafia an idea of who the Kahuna is. Sadly, the latter is unlikely, as it's likely GP will not permit Tapu Koko to share this information.

But it does stall the Kahuna for a day, if nothing else. It's also possible that Tapu Koko may use his personal night kill to target the Kahuna later on.

So . . . it might be simpler for the Kahuna to cut their losses and spill the tea. I'm always up for some gossip.

Years
  • I'm alive? sup o/

So true it hurts. My condolences.

Who the hell would just kill a new player? Gp, was this a player's doing or not? Cuz the wording is strange. Kartana gives out blades, but you're saying Demon Lord was hit by a hammer.

That death was unrelated to the actions of any player in the game. It was a very special hammer.
    Just ignore it and carry on ^_^

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • "Special hammer"

Gimmepie: I get to use the banhammer now don't I

. . .

Gimmepie: I'm so excited

In other news, we don't have any news, unless someone has some info to share.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Surprised he's not getting replaced.

In any case, all we've got is two dead vanilla townies. Unless someone has some investigation results, it's blind D1 as usual.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • So, let's get this going. No doc, so I probably only got myself a day to do shit xD unless the blacksmith shows me some love
    First of all, two vanillas died so far, which is good. No PR losses.
    Also, as Seth and Naku already pointed out, Kahuna recruited mafia, so they're both crippled right now. Gives us and our cop a good deal of time to do stuff.

Let's see what Power Roles we have available. I'll leave this here for easy reference.

1. Pheremosa as Cop
    2. Buzzwole as Bulletproof
    3. Xurkitree as Drunk
    4. Kartana as Gunsmith
    5. Celesteela as Blacksmith
    6. Guzzlord as Governor who can also share an anonymous public message once per day

The mafia has
    1. Tapu Koko as a unique role which can kill once in the game. I was expecting this to be used right before mafia achieves majority initially, but after last night's events, I don't know.
    2. Tapu Lele as Hooker
    3. Tapu Bulu as Fabricator
    4. Tapu Fini as a unique role which can cancel Kahuna's recruitment

And, of course, Kahuna as Cultist.

That leaves us with 6 vanillas left alive, if I'm not mistaken.

On a side note, for our new players : These names I related this game's roles with, are roles from epicmafia. Most people are familiar with the epicmafia roles, so I put them here for everyone to have an easier time.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Surprised he's not getting replaced.

In any case, all we've got is two dead vanilla townies. Unless someone has some investigation results, it's blind D1 as usual.

I would advice against the cop outing so early, even with a scum report.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Okay so Alex is town

[attack] Johnny

For someone who talks a lot you're not really...well, saying anything.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    [Attack] Nobody

Abstaining is the only real choice here.

Back