• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Vengeful Mafia - Group 1 games

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
  • Vengeful Mafia
    - - - - -
    Hey everyone! Welcome to this month's game special: Vengeful Mafia!

New to mafia?

New players are always welcome! Check out Gunner's Guide for more info (I should note that this is slightly different from a normal mafia game, however!)

Vengeful explained

The Setup (5 players):
    - Vanilla Townie x3 vs Mafia Godfather x1, Mafia Goon x1

Game Mechanics:
    - There are no night phases (no mafia kills, Day phases only)
    - If a Vanilla Townie is lynched on D1, they become Vengeful and must choose someone to venge-kill
    - Town wins immediately if the Godfather is lynched (but not if Godfather dies from venge-kill)
    - Mafia wins when they equal/outnumber town and the town doesn't have a venge-kill to use

Other game info:
    - All day phases will be 96 hours
    - If a townie is lynched and gets a venge-kill, they have 24 hours to post their kill target in the thread (otherwise a replacement will be found to make the kill instead)
    - Mafia are able to communicate privately at all times

Voting:
    - A majority must be reached in order to lynch. If there's a tie at the deadline, the Day will be extended until the tie is broken.
    - In this game, there will be an option for a Deadline Vote. A Deadline Vote is a vote that will only officially go through at the deadline (end of the Day phase), a majority can still be reached in this way. Deadline votes must be specified with [Deadline Vote] Player
    - Regular votes can still be made, if all votes are regular votes when the required number of votes is reached, the Day will end immediately

Rules

• All Pok?Community and Underground Rules apply.
    • Remember to have fun! Game discussion may get heated at times, but please don't make anything personal!
    • All Day phases will be 96 hours
    • Make sure to bold your votes! [Vote] Player or [Deadline Vote] Player (or similar wording) are acceptable votes!
    • You can change your vote as many times as you like at any point during the Day phase. When changing votes, you may use [UNVOTE] to remove a vote from someone (applies for both Deadline and regular votes)
    • All game discussion should be kept in the game thread and respective private chats.
    • Deadline extensions can be requested, but only one 24-hour extension may be given
    • You may not post in the thread after you are killed (unless you're posting a venge-kill target). No death posts!
    • Speaking of venge-kills, just a reminder that they must be posted in the game thread and not sent via PM
    • If you are going to be busy for an extended period or need to request replacement, please let me know!
    • If there's any questions, feel free to PM me or ask me on Discord!

Activity Rules:

• Players must make at least 3 posts per Day phase
    • You must also post at least once every 48 hours
    • Failure to follow these will result in replacement without warning! A day phase ending early will not be counted against anyone unless it's been at least 48 hours and someone hasn't posted in that time.

Players for Game #1

SirDolan
    gimmepie
    L'Belle
    Abby
    Bardothren

Replacements:
    Aaron
    Sparkin

Last edited:

Superjolt

Years
  • Crap. Figures it fills up before I get here. Well, I'm throwing my hat in the ring anyways.
    Not full here, don't worry! The plan was to have multiple games - once signups are finished, everyone will be divided up into different groups and each group will get a separate game thread, so like Group A would get their own game thread, Group B would get their own... etc. Seemed like a good idea to have more than one game considering how small the setup is :)
    96 hour day phase.....christ.......
    In a game where town can lose by lynching wrong on D1, it felt wise to give enough time for players to discuss. Even with day phases this long, games shouldn't last more than about a week and a half at most. I'll put you down as a replacement tho :)

Planning to leave signups open until Wednesday afternoon, unless we get a decent amount of signups before that point!

Superjolt

Years
  • So we're really looking for 12 people?
    I guess technically, but I can work with any number. I'll just see if anyone wants to be in more than one game if there ends up not being enough for the last group.

Also did I say signups end Wednesday? Totally meant Thursday (don't think I'll have time to get things started on Wednesday)

Superjolt

Years
  • Hey everyone, sorry for the delay on this!

I'm leaving this open for now, but I'll probably try to get things started later tomorrow.

Superjolt

Years
  • 10 players... I guess I could do two games of 5 players?

Anyone else want in? Got way fewer signups than expected tbh :/

My head is just not with it right now, so I won't start this yet and just leave it open a little longer. Sorry for all the delays btw... I'm so terrible, this was supposed to be the game for May lol, I didn't even mean to take as long as I did to get this thread posted :(

Superjolt

Years
  • Okay, time to get things rolling! I know it took a while to get things started, so if anyone is no longer able to play, please let me know immediately!

The groups are:

Game 1:
    SirDolan
    gimmepie
    L'Belle
    Abby
    Bardothren

Game 2:
    jdthebud
    Home
    Johnny
    Bidoof FTW
    Vincent

I'll just use this thread for Game 1, the other one will have a separate thread. Try not to mix up which game you're posting in! Games will start as soon as all Role PMs are sent and the second game thread is up.

Superjolt

Years
  • Last edited:
    Back