• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Piece Mafia: Strawhats' Return (D7)

Years
  • breaking the rules but i never put it, so i'm at fault haha
    1c964f733a52a26c0d1e04995f7b0052241fa31973a89ea2985012646006e1dc.jpg

WTH Zoro and Sanji of the demon trio is dead : (

Go Luffy!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Am I reading the post correctly? Someone took over the role of the first person who died? There may still be hope.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Am I reading the post correctly? Someone took over the role of the first person who died? There may still be hope.
    Yeah that was Marshall Teach, a third party role. Pretty sure they stay third party though, just now with a second ability to hand out guns and vests. What's really useful about this for them is that they can just keep giving vests and maybe guns to their Angel target. Not as useful for town unless they are a good town role, since Teach doesn't care which faction wins.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I think that may be a typo, considering nobody named Blackbeard is in the role list.

Perhaps Home was watching that Skull & Bones teaser while he was typing the phase post. {XD}

Sparkin

Talk about a bad start, 3 town killed once, but oh well, the game just begun.

Also, blackbeard is Marshall D. Teach. You'll know if you watched the anime. Or read the manga.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Come on guys, even I knew Marshall D. Teach = Blackbeard and I don't even watch One Piece xD
    You guys need to step up your pirate trivia game. The real world Blackbeard's real name was Edward Teach. :)

Well, I guess this start could be worse. at least the town visiting roles didn't all go say hi to the granny.

randovote time
    [Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru because "I'm town" is totally something scum would say ;)

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • What an...interesting...start to this game. If we stick to this pace it won't be long until it's over. =O

I haven't decided on who to vote for yet, because unlike some people I don't like shooting into the dark lmao.

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
    Years
    • Age 26
    • She/Her
    • Brexit
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm only going to randomly vote because I don't want to follow a bandwagon here. I cannot abstain so I realise I need to actually vote for someone to be lynched. Hopefully we'll have some more leads tomorrow.

[VOTE] jdthebud.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
    Years
  • Come on guys, even I knew Marshall D. Teach = Blackbeard and I don't even watch One Piece xD
    You guys need to step up your pirate trivia game. The real world Blackbeard's real name was Edward Teach. :)

Well, I guess this start could be worse. at least the town visiting roles didn't all go say hi to the granny.

randovote time
    [Vote] Kiyotaka Ishimaru because "I'm town" is totally something scum would say ;)

Mafia isn't all lies and no truth, you know. I'll suspend judgement for now; best not to act against someone who could potentially be town.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Going to take a wait and see approach here. If anything suspicious gets posted tomorrow, I'll vote for that person, otherwise I'll throw names into a hat and vote that way.

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
    Years
  • I'm not one for random voting, but no one seems particularly scummy right now so I'm gonna [VOTE] Ras!. They've been p quiet, but that might just be down to inactivity.

Back