• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Radio Garden

Years
    • Seen today
    There's this neat website I was excited to share. (some may have heard of it)

It gives you the entire earth (a bit like google earth) but anywhere you tap will give you a radio station from that location. So it lets you listen to any radio station from around the world, even different languages if your into that.

http://radio.garden/

Years
  • randomly clicked somewhere in Missouri and got the most country sounding song i've ever heard in my life lmaooo i love this site. thanks Zeo!

you really didn't disappoint when you said you were gonna post like a thousand different Off-Topic threads huh

Years
    • Seen today
    randomly clicked somewhere in Missouri and got the most country sounding song i've ever heard in my life lmaooo i love this site. thanks Zeo!

you really didn't disappoint when you said you were gonna post like a thousand different Off-Topic threads huh

You're welcome. I'm glad your having fun with it

I have a long spiraling list of thread ideas...but I try to space them out a bit, because I don't want to be overbearing. On the old forum I used, I accidentally upset a few people who didn't like my topics being all over the front page. It just randomly occurs to me sometimes "Oh this would make a good topic idea". Some flop, others do spark some interesting posts which i'm always happy to see.

Years
  • You're welcome. I'm glad your having fun with it

I have a long spiraling list of thread ideas...but I try to space them out a bit, because I don't want to be overbearing. On the old forum I used, I accidentally upset a few people who didn't like my topics being all over the front page. It just randomly occurs to me sometimes "Oh this would make a good topic idea". Some flop, others do spark some interesting posts which i'm always happy to see.
    looks like those guys don't like fun. don't bother with them. but spacing out threads is a good idea in that it gives each one time to breathe and get activity. not everyone's like me who's alright with spamming literally every thread heh.

Years
  • How did this go unnoticed????? Oh my god I am so totally using this each day and posting my finds in here

First up... we decided to check out what wild stuff Western Russia had to offer. Turns out Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky's Svoe FM really loves dance music. Kinda wild.

Years
    • Seen today
    How did this go unnoticed????? Oh my god I am so totally using this each day and posting my finds in here

First up... we decided to check out what wild stuff Western Russia had to offer. Turns out Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky's Svoe FM really loves dance music. Kinda wild.

I didn't even notice this topic was moved. I just thought it got drowned out with the AMA's.

I was very torn on where to make this thread. It could even fit into Technology because it's a website.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Today's adventures have taken me to the town of Nuuk in Greenland, where I've been listening to Ice FM. This station has been sooooooo chill, I love it!

Back