• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
From the sounds of the preview it does sound like they are keep things similar thank goodness, I wonder what kind of music they'll be using for Dento's introduction though? I'd LOL If they added a lot of CafeMocha hints the same way they did for PokeshippingXD Would Pokemon do that kind of thing?
Oh god it would be amazing if they loaded up on the CaféMocha <3 <3 I think they would if they have some open-minded scripters on staff.

...I don't think I can imagine any other intro music for Cilan.

EDIT: omfg wonderful amazing sexy slightly mature fanfiction that I want to just take home and keep.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6722244/1/Simmer
Simmer by Nanaki BH

Last edited:

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
We have fan fiction up for CafeMochashipping? Sweet, I needs to go read some. Yah, they do have writers that could pull that stuff off I mean it'd be funny as heck if they changed the script a bit to make it sound more shippyXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've done two fanfics, and I've seen two or three others floating around. And I've been talking fic ideas with some DeviantArt people.

I think they should do what they did with Misty, and put hints in at every opportunity.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I've done two fanfics, and I've seen two or three others floating around. And I've been talking fic ideas with some DeviantArt people.

I think they should do what they did with Misty, and put hints in at every opportunity.

Awesome, I think I'll check them out there should be more thoughXD
Yah, English dubbed should add in hints that'd be amazing if they did that. I could think of so many lines they could add in LOL.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I'm hopping they give Dento a good voice actor too, they gave Iris a good one so lets hope they are learning. Also, todays episode had some good AshxDento moments ^^

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2012
last pokémon black & white episode i had watch was the 6th but only the 1st part

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
I must have missed it but latest episode you said Dento choose Ash for dinner? When? Tells me pleaseXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Oh, I said he chooses going after Ash over going after his stolen dinnerware.

Man, the last few episodes have been loaded with CaféMocha hints. :D

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2016
Oh, I said he chooses going after Ash over going after his stolen dinnerware.

Man, the last few episodes have been loaded with CaféMocha hints. :D

Wow yah if he's willing to go after Ash over some thing he worked hard over, that's one of the best CafeMocha hints yet. I agree with you, tons of CafeMocha hints, including that one episode where Dento defended Ash and battled that girl for him. Maybe the writers really love the ship the best this saga, if Dento does come with him to the next series, I can only imagine how that scene would play outXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think I could hope for a scene like... Dent has to leave because Pod and Corn need him back at the gym, and everything is sad as he walks away and Ash is about to cry... but as he lowers his head to hide the tears Dent is hugging him and telling him no, he can't leave him after all.

Lol yeah sorry went into fanfiction mode there.

Years
I think I could hope for a scene like... Dent has to leave because Pod and Corn need him back at the gym, and everything is sad as he walks away and Ash is about to cry... but as he lowers his head to hide the tears Dent is hugging him and telling him no, he can't leave him after all.

Lol yeah sorry went into fanfiction mode there.
That's not happening. They'll bid each other farewell like real men.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Like I said I went into fanfiction mode.

They will bid each other goodbye and Ash will meet up with him later as is normal for Pokemon.

Years
Yeah, looks like I missed the last part of your post. XD

But can anyone tell me why we are discussing about Dento leaving? The series has just begun! ;; And apparantly, I missed the CafeMocha hints as well. ._.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
We were talking about... ohgod I don't even know and don't feel like looking. xD But I'm glad to see someone coming in for a reality check~

You missed hints?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hehe, I've been getting better at it. :3 It's all about trying to see if any little thing could be a hint. Which makes actual hints very obvious.

CommanderPigg

Dento used bishie sparkles!
Years
...Why am I not in this club yet? D:

Hello, I am CommanderPigg, and Cafemocha is my favorite shipping in BW.

If we're on the topic of Dento leaving...I think that it'd be cuter if DENTO got distraught from it rather than Ash. Ash is pretty used to farewells by now...each region, he handles it better and more maturely than the previous one. So, I'm going to guess that he'll part ways with Dento and Iris with little tearshed.

On the other hand...This is presumably Dento's first time in a travel group...and he might get all "I've learned a lot from you Ash...you've taught me what it's like to love like a REAL man ;P to be a real sommelier, and I am forever indebted to you...*looks away hiding his tears*"

And then, and then, Ash is all like "Dento...D:" *hugs*

Then we commence the manly hugging and tears and Iris standing in the BG completely confused and jealous

...I guess I go into fanfiction mode every once in a while too *hides*

Back