• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Café Mocha (Ash x Dent)

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Maybe a couple of episodes cuz I think Arty will be with the gang for a while, think the third gym will be soon though.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Yeah... isn't there like 5 episodes between meeting Arti and actually getting to Hiun?

Cilan <3 <3 I think I am totally in love with this name. <3

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN PLEASE!!!

I would like to see Satoshi cheer Cilan on in that battle in BW019.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Yeah... isn't there like 5 episodes between meeting Arti and actually getting to Hiun?

Cilan <3 <3 I think I am totally in love with this name. <3

Cilan sounds western of some sort, its ok I'll get used to the name over time I'm sure. Sadly we won't get to episode six for a while, that's the episode where Dento's first introduced right? Ash's first gym battle? We get all kinds of AshxDentoness in the two episodes, English dubbed version better not ruine it ><
    And yes there should be five episodes between this and the third gym battle, so we should have Arty {Arti?} For a couple of episodes. Man I can't wait for the up coming episode, yes it'd be awesome if Ash cheered for him. Quick some one do fan art of Ash in a cheerleading outfit cheering for DentoXD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • This thread makes me think I need to start watching the anime.
    I highly recommend it~

Cilan sounds western of some sort, its ok I'll get used to the name over time I'm sure. Sadly we won't get to episode six for a while, that's the episode where Dento's first introduced right? Ash's first gym battle? We get all kinds of AshxDentoness in the two episodes, English dubbed version better not ruine it ><
    And yes there should be five episodes between this and the third gym battle, so we should have Arty {Arti?} For a couple of episodes. Man I can't wait for the up coming episode, yes it'd be awesome if Ash cheered for him. Quick some one do fan art of Ash in a cheerleading outfit cheering for DentoXD
    Episode 5 is Cilan's debut. I'm wondering who will be voicing him, because I think that matters more than the script. Sometimes.

So will Arti be randomly showing up in one of the upcoming episodes, since he left at the end of BW018?

Ahhh fanart... not my forte. I may or may not do a fanfic, though~

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Well, Arty could be like that one grass gym leader {Forget her name} She was a big fan of Zoey though LOL She kept randomly showing up, Arty could too. Dento's voice actor, I'm hopping its a famous one like they've got for him in Japan. They hopefully won't mess with Dento and his fabulous, it'd suck if they did. Like I said, they didn't with Harley so maybe. If I knew how to upload fan art on the machine I got at home than I so would do tons of fan art, my sister said she'd teach me but she's always busey =[

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Well, Arty could be like that one grass gym leader {Forget her name} She was a big fan of Zoey though LOL She kept randomly showing up, Arty could too.
    What, Gardenia? /didn't watch Sinnoh
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of Arti.

Dento's voice actor, I'm hopping its a famous one like they've got for him in Japan. They hopefully won't mess with Dento and his fabulous, it'd suck if they did. Like I said, they didn't with Harley so maybe.
    I think they'll keep his script pretty similar. But I doubt TPCi would pay a lot to get someone famous; the best we can hope for is someone who will portray his character well.

If I knew how to upload fan art on the machine I got at home than I so would do tons of fan art, my sister said she'd teach me but she's always busey =[
    Aww. :( Hopefully you can figure that out soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    nope i have no idea 4 the future
    hey i am sooo glad 2 b welcome here :D thanx so much

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    thanx dude
    no problem
    i will just keep follow the thread c what i'll can talk about ;)

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    What, Gardenia? /didn't watch Sinnoh
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of Arti.

I think they'll keep his script pretty similar. But I doubt TPCi would pay a lot to get someone famous; the best we can hope for is someone who will portray his character well.

Aww. :( Hopefully you can figure that out soon.

Yah Gardenia is who I meant, she appeared a lot in the early episodes so I'm hopping the same thing happens with Arty. From the sounds of the preview it does sound like they are keep things similar thank goodness, I wonder what kind of music they'll be using for Dento's introduction though? I'd LOL If they added a lot of CafeMocha hints the same way they did for PokeshippingXD Would Pokemon do that kind of thing?

edit;

Great to see some new shippers on here ^^

Back