• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

...I am surprised someone on EGC hasn't posted something like that up yet. (That, or I've missed it, ffff.) Might try it later when I get back to my dorm and get out my other computer XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My computer is dumb and doesn't like the program hahaha. But if you can get it to work on your computer at least that is one less person you have to go and get the courage to ask!

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Got quite lucky today with the GTS and wonder trading.
Managed to get myself a hasty Protean Froaky, a Magmar and a jolly Skill Link Shellder with Rock Blast.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

I have no idea what that is...
Anyway, it seems that I've saved up quite a bit for this year's new year's eve.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Oh right, I had forgotten about the whole fireworks thing.
And here I was looking forward to good food, good drink and maybe some cozy Monty Python on new year's. Now I have to add loud bangs and scared animals to that image.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Knowing my family it'll be a fairly normal day on New Years Eve except for when we get together for the countdown. And then back to normal things after all the hugs and such when the new year rolls over

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Fireworks have always been more of a fourth of july thing than a new years thing in my family.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hahah yeah. I get what you mean there.

urgg so tired. I should just sleep before I get too tired I can't sleep or whatever happened yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back