• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ev training is actually kinda fun now. XD Now that I think of it, I've only been fighting rotation battles online. 157.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I love some of the super training and I hate some of the other ones hahah.

Arma

The Hyena
Years

True that. Anyway, it still sucks that virtually everybody is asking for legendaries on gts. -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to do something about all these eevees i still have. and maybe hatch all these dumb eevee eggs that i can't trade away

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

If you have one with good IVs I'd like it 8D Though, I don't think I'll be able to connect to the Internet on my 3DS 'til Sunday since I'm at a hotel right now...

Arma

The Hyena
Years
167. Ah Eevee... if only Flareon had a signature fire type priority move... and access to extreme speed, swords dance and suckerpunch.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Most of my eevees (well the last two or so boxes of 'em) should have at least two perfect IVs. I'll see about going through them and seeing which ones have what in a bit or something. Most will be Bold or Modest but there might be a few with other natures in there. Also a nice chunk of 'em have the hidden ability if you want like Magic Bounce Espeon or something.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

At least Flareon finally got Flare Blitz XD

And ffff, I agree that doing a lot of breeding just for a shiny is worth it. Especially if it's Eevee ;; Aside from a Friend Safari with Ditto, I want one with Eevee. Too bad I'm too shy to ask people with those safaris ><;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have one person with a Friend Safari with Eevee. But I learned that after I got my shiny eevee and I was sick of Eevees so I wasn't sure how to feel lmao. But yes shiny Sylveon 10000% worth it ok. Such a cutie. ;~;

After I'm done with this water team I am going to go for a Shiny Pidgey because I like shiny Pidgeot and it should be easier than Eevee haha. Though I need to get rid of these eevees first so yeah. Whoever wants one can have one.

And I did do that Netto. Why do you think I have a box of Eevee eggs? But it took me forever to work out good IV'd parents + nature and several of those boxes were before Shiny Value checking was a thing. Not going to do it with Pidgey though because it would probably just be quicker to hatch 'em considering they're quicker to hatch tbh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Basically this. I really don't want to go through the effort of getting someone to check my values and hunting down the person with the matching value (the person who matched my Eevee was on Gamefaqs) and Pidgey is more for fun and less for competitive reasons so yeah.

... unless I get desperate again like with Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back