• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One-In-Each Challenge

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
  • Two-Day Update (meaning everything from yesterday and today) for Kanto (Clefairy/Clefable)
    Spoiler:

Still playing as we speak, so I might either edit this update or make a new post if someone posts after me.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I got your back.

pokemonsilver02.png
    pokemonsilver03.png
    pokemonsilver04.png

I beat the Elite Four a few more times, then beat Red at 95, then used the 5 Rare Candies to get to 100.

His moves are a lie, btw. He had a really powerful Hidden Power (Psychic Type) that I replaced with Flash at the end to get to Red, since I wouldn't need HP for any of Red's Pokemon, and Silver Cave is dark.

Now then, can I have a redraw for Hoenn?

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    I got your back.

pokemonsilver02.png
    pokemonsilver03.png
    pokemonsilver04.png

I beat the Elite Four a few more times, then beat Red at 95, then used the 5 Rare Candies to get to 100.

His moves are a lie, btw. He had a really powerful Hidden Power (Psychic Type) that I replaced with Flash at the end to get to Red, since I wouldn't need HP for any of Red's Pokemon, and Silver Cave is dark.

Now then, can I have a redraw for Hoenn?

How about... Poocheyana (however you spell it)!

Oh, I got Charizard to level 100, how do you upload pictures? I'll upload them as soon as possible.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    idk how many times ive beaten the elite four i just know tht my Xatu is Lv93

How about... Poocheyana (however you spell it)!

Oh, I got Charizard to level 100, how do you upload pictures? I'll upload them as soon as possible.

yea how do u upload pictures?

Last edited:

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    I started up Silver, and I just got mah 3rd badge. Croconaw is level 26

Croconaw Level 26
    Bite
    Headbutt
    Water Gun
    Leer

Years
  • I'm bacckkkk, and I have a problem, the computer I was doing this on had a sort of, "flaming situation", long story short, I have to either restart or quit, and I think I'll restart.

Ragnia

Hello
    Years
  • YAYZ! I have just beaten Crystal with mah Granbull, Murphy.

GAH.png
    DAH.png

HOORAH.png

Can I have a redraw for Hoenn? I have Treecko as of know and I have pretty good pokemon I have to play with...

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Awesome, I'll start with Poochyena soon as I finish these other two challenges I'm doing.

To upload screenshots:

First, take the screenshot (if you're doing it on an emulator, its easy, just go into your controls and see whichever one says "capture". Then, get to the screen you want and hit that button, it'll say "screen captured" at the bottom in red letters, this means you did it right.
    Then, upload it. You can either use imageshack or photobucket (and I"m sure there are more, those are just the best). You can either make an account so that you can save your pics and go back to them later, or if you just want to upload them, you can do that too. The pictures save wherever your ROM is when you screenshot them, so just look there.
    Finally, once you have your picture/s uploaded, click the thumbnail, then right click > copy image location. Then come to Pokecommunity, start making your post, and click the little button that is yellow with a little sun in the top right and some mountains. It will ask you for your URL, just hit Ctrl + V (paste) and then the picture will appear! Easy as that.

Tl;dr, hit C key for capture, go to imageshack, upload image, click thumbnail, copy image location, open PC, paste image.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • Alrighty, I've been training against the E4 and on the Islands, and I've finally gotten my Clefable to level 100. :D Moving onto Silver with Pidgey/Pidgeotto/Pidgeot.

oneineach1.png
    oneineach2.png
    oneineach3.png

Years
  • Can I get a redraw for Platinum, I was gonna start on FireRed, but then remembered that Drifloon is annoying to get.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    So apparently you can't post links until you have at least 15 posts... So I can't post the screenshots of my LVL100 Hypno in Blue Version. But that's 1 of 5 done :) On to Silver with Sentret... Should be... Interesting.

Years
  • Finished Hoenn. Actually took some effort. Made it easier with 5 Zigzagoons grabbing 12 extra Rare Candies, making 15 total. :D

3HoennAron_01-1.png
    3HoennAron_02-1.png
    3HoennAron_03-1.png

Starting on Sinnoh as we speak.

Years
  • @Jay2322

FireRed: Ekans/Arbok
    Crystal: Spinarak/Ariados
    Emerald: Seviper
    Platinum: Shieldon/Bastiodon
    White: Darumaka/Darmanitan

EDIT: Well that was unexpected, first three are poison. :P Didn't even mean to.

Jay2322

Lava type Trainer
    Years
  • @Lord_storm thanks guess I'll start with ekans (I have never trained one this should be fun)

Update #1

Started fire red with bulbasaur

Beat Brock and got through mt.moon

Caught an ekans and named it boa

Beat trainers at nugget bridge

Got to bills house

And ekans evolved to arbok

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2012
    Name: Leigh