• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Happenings in Pokemon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    in the past two weeks i:

-found my leafgreen with 4 badges already and a team of blastoise charizard venusaur hitmonchan jolteon & pidgeotto.
    -by the end of the day i had all 8 badges
    -by the end of the week i had beaten elite four and caughten all three birds
    -did the whole sevii islands
    -caught mewtwo
    -decided to start traing johto pokemon to face elite four my team was Sneasel, Magcargo, Togepi, Heracross, Hoppip, & Natu.
    -then i realized i cant face gym leaders again and elite fours levels are high as butt compared to these johto pokemon i just caught.
    - now im bored. no other pokemon games

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
  • Just begun EV Training my Staraptor on Soul Silver in Attack and Speed. Can't wait to finish. I'm bored already. Plus I have to EV Train a Swampert, a Hitmonchan and a Yanmega! All in attack!

*About an hour later*

Finished EVing in Attack! So glad I've finished!

Last edited:

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
  • Apparently Walmart was sold out of SoulSilver so I was like "eh w/e I'll just get heartgold." So far it's good.. passed the first gym already. I don't regret buying it :) Cyndaquil is already evolving from too much battling pokemon. Lol Kinda wished I had SoulSilver though..

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Getting so annoyed with Platinum. I'm finding it really tedious to train my Pokemon on that game. I want to try to get them to level 55 before taking on the next gym. They're only at level 49. It's going really slowly. I'm seriously considering resetting and building a better team.

In the mean time, I've been playing Emerald. A much smoother play through, I think. Maybe a bit too smooth... but I love Emerald. Just got the fifth sixth don't know why I was thinking fifth badge on it and finally caught a Vulpix. I've been leaving two spots open in my party the entire game- one of them for a Ninetails. Working on training her to level 40 to get her caught up with the rest of the team. Also, thinking about which Pokemon should fill up that last spot...

Last edited:

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Apparently Walmart was sold out of SoulSilver so I was like "eh w/e I'll just get heartgold." So far it's good.. passed the first gym already. I don't regret buying it :) Cyndaquil is already evolving from too much battling pokemon. Lol Kinda wished I had SoulSilver though..

lol I have SoulSilver wishing I had HG! I really want a Growlithe.... and I got FireRed so I could catch one in Platinum. But I search for HOURS with no Growlithe and my FR save file keeps deleting itself. I'm so frustrated. Also recently beat Sapphire for the second time and waiting to get some help planning my team and getting none. I wish people would look at the in-game team help forum...

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    How do I send the Manaphy Egg from Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs to my Pokemon Soul Silver game?

Rainbow-Sasuke

300 Posts be the 15th?
    Years
  • I've been emulating games and making a chart of what Pokémon I've used so far. Here's what I've got:
    iaza13290177633600.png

Also currently evolving my Graveler into Golem on Blue with TGB Dual.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Just beat the 7th gym on Emerald and it was a pain. >< (Did they have four Pokemon on Sapphire and Ruby? Because for some reason, I only remembered two. I was shocked when there was four. D: ) I was glad I stocked up on Revives and Hyper Potions before I went in. I probably would have lost otherwise. Finally took their Lunatone down (after they used a Hyper Potion SEVERAL times >< ) with a critical hit Leaf Blade. And also, used Flash a bunch of times, which in the end, helped. It was probably the first time I got defensive opposed to offensive in a gym. I learned that being defensive can be really helpful sometimes. Neat lesson. Now, onto exploring the underwater world of Hoenn.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Holy crap, I'm in absolute shock. I was playing Soul Silver, and I randomly came across Entei in the wild, as you do... I didn't really have a whole lot of interest in catching it because I'm only playing Soul Silver to raise Pokemon for my Heart Gold. Long story short, I decided to chuck an Ultra Ball at it and I caught it first go!

This is like one of those "caught Ho-Oh with a Pokeball" moments.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I was going through Mt Pyre, after catching a Duskull which I'm going to evolve and use in my team. Also, I evolved my feebas into Milotic and wiped the floor with the Aqua Grunts. Anyway, as I head up, I see a shiny Shuppet. I freak out as normal. This is the third shiny I've ever found, excluding the Red Gyardos, ROM hacks etc. (it's the fifth if you include ROM hacks- I've found a shiny Ariados in Shiny Gold and a shiny Whismur in Azure Horizons.) It's also the first shiny I've found in a third generation game.

Spr_3e_353_s.gif

It looks nice. It's not my favourite shiny ever, but it's not horrible. I mean, I think shiny Meowth (another shiny I have) looks worse. :\

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I know this thread is popular and older than dirt, but I think it's about time it kicked the bucket. There are Journey Journals for games in their respective forum, so having this one as a catch all journal seems a bit redundant.

Locked and unstickied.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back