• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen deciding on team members

Years
This isn't as much of a reply as it is my own question. I'm struggling in pokemon x with deciding for a 5th and 6th pokemon to use. So far I have greninja, charizard, lucario (caught as riolu) jolteon and krookodile... I want an arrgon (I'm considering swapping krookodile or jolteon) and am considering Salamanca...but i don't know lol there's so many options.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Yeah, sometimes it can be hard to choose when there's so many fun options

But I think that you'll want to keep Jolteon, since you'll need something for the Water Elite 4 member. So if you're going to replace something with Aggron, it should probably be either Lucario or Krookodile. Or you could even just have it be your 6th slot and not use Salamence.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
I would recommend just going with your favorite pokemon or ones you like a lot. During playthroughs, unless you are having a lot of trouble, just use the pokemon you have the most fun with.

Back