• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pal-Park

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
Years
  • The maps are in the Attachments
    This script allows players to load save files from another game to see pokemon in the storage as overworlds , so please have the overworlds.
    The save file goes into the root folder of the game "savefile="Game.rxdata"

#v is the variable for the box number(301)
    v = pbGet(301)

#29 is the max number of species in box
    for i in 0...29

#i is the variable for the events on the maps & also the species in the box(299)
    i = pbGet(299)

Code:
      def pbPlayerPark
      #v is the veriable for the box number
      v = pbGet(301)
      #29 is the max number of speices in box
    for i in 0...29
      if @temptrainer[v] && @temptrainer[v][i]
        #var is the species 
        var = @temptrainer[v][i].species.to_s
      if @temptrainer[v][i].isShiny?
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var +"s", 0, 8, 0])
      elsif @temptrainer[v][i].form == 1 
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var + "_" + form, 0, 8, 0])
      elsif @temptrainer[v][i].isShiny? &&  @temptrainer[v][i].form == 1 
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var + "s" + "_" + form, 0, 8, 0])  
      else
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var, 0, 8, 0])
       end
     end
    end
    end

def pbFriendPark
      @youtrainer=$PokemonStorage
      savefile="Game.rxdata"
      File.open(savefile){|f|
               14.times { Marshal.load(f) }  
               $PokemonStorage = Marshal.load(f)
        }
      @temptrainer=$PokemonStorage
      $PokemonStorage=@youtrainer
       v = pbGet(301)
      #29 is the max number of speices in box
    for i in 0...29
      if @temptrainer[v] && @temptrainer[v][i]
        #var is the species 
        var = @temptrainer[v][i].species.to_s
      if @temptrainer[v][i].isShiny?
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var +"s", 0, 8, 0])
      elsif @temptrainer[v][i].form == 1 
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var + "_" + form, 0, 8, 0])
      elsif @temptrainer[v][i].isShiny? &&  @temptrainer[v][i].form == 1  
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var + "s" + "_" + form, 0, 8, 0])  
      else
        pbMoveRoute($game_map.events[i + 3], [PBMoveRoute::Graphic, var, 0, 8, 0])
       end
     end
    end   
    end

def pbImportPokemon
      @youtrainer=$PokemonStorage
      savefile="Game.rxdata"
      File.open(savefile){|f|
               14.times { Marshal.load(f) }  
               $PokemonStorage = Marshal.load(f)
        }
      @temptrainer=$PokemonStorage
      $PokemonStorage=@youtrainer
      v = pbGet(301)
      i = pbGet(299)
      pkmn = @temptrainer[v][i]
      pbStorePokemon(pkmn)
      Kernel.pbMessage(_INTL("{1} obtained {2}!\1",$Trainer.name,pkmn.name))
    end

Attachments

• Maps.zip
      4.2 KB · Views: 25
    Years
  • Thanks Zeak for this resource! Was looking for it, you did gave some screenshots on the discord server, but thanks for this!

Will test and surely tell if any bugs are present!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The maps are in the Attachments
    This script allows players to load save files from another game to see pokemon in the storage as overworlds , so please have the overworlds.
    The save file goes into the root folder of the game "savefile="Game.rxdata"

#v is the variable for the box number(301)
    v = pbGet(301)

#29 is the max number of species in box
    for i in 0...29

#i is the variable for the events on the maps & also the species in the box(299)
    i = pbGet(299)
    Interesting but some bugs;

Playerpark has no interaction? friendpark works fine

in both the followers are broken because var is e.g. 23 for ekans when it needs to 023 so they are invisible.

rest seems fine. no real instructions here so kinda going in blind minus how it works.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Interesting but some bugs;

Playerpark has no interaction? friendpark works fine

in both the followers are broken because var is e.g. 23 for ekans when it needs to 023 so they are invisible.

rest seems fine. no real instructions here so kinda going in blind minus how it works.

yea PlayerPark has no interactions , at least for what i posted you can always make it play a cry.

So "pbImportPokemon" let's the player gain the pokemon when they click on it.

"pbFriendPark" & "pbPlayerPark" are auto run events , that changes the graphics of events on screen.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    yea PlayerPark has no interactions , at least for what i posted you can always make it play a cry.

So "pbImportPokemon" let's the player gain the pokemon when they click on it.

"pbFriendPark" & "pbPlayerPark" are auto run events , that changes the graphics of events on screen.

no i made sure to test with the events, just not sure what the playerpark is meant for (ig upto the developer? and was aware of import, after seeing the events on friendpark.

the events change graphics and have shadows (thus being "actual" graphics) but they dont exist and are invisible, because it doesnt include the 0 at the start for ones under 100 and 10.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2022
    Hello
    I'd like to install this Pal-Park script but I don't understand what to call it.
    I loaded the maps, but they're unreadable.
    And when I call the script by pbFriendPark or pbImportPokemon, I get an error.

Perhaps we can provide a simpler explanation.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hello
    I'd like to install this Pal-Park script but I don't understand what to call it.
    I loaded the maps, but they're unreadable.
    And when I call the script by pbFriendPark or pbImportPokemon, I get an error.

Perhaps we can provide a simpler explanation.

this is more helpful than your first post;
    same as any new script, above "main"
    the maps are most likely made in Zeaks style, since its more the events and how they work than the look.
    and make sure you have variables clear for it or they'll mess with it (its 301 by default but will crash if you dont have 301 even allowed (if its above your max variable count)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2022
    Thank you, it seems clearer now.
    I will change the map (change the tilsets), check the variables and normally this will have to work.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • no i made sure to test with the events, just not sure what the playerpark is meant for (ig upto the developer? and was aware of import, after seeing the events on friendpark.

the events change graphics and have shadows (thus being "actual" graphics) but they dont exist and are invisible, because it doesnt include the 0 at the start for ones under 100 and 10.

oh my following sprites have 1-99 , might have to let people know... they would have to copy 001-099 and take out the "0"

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    oh my following sprites have 1-99 , might have to let people know... they would have to copy 001-099 and take out the "0"

hmm simple over sight then ^^ for more large scale (e.g. any save with any follower etc,) would have to remove them or have copies, but i'll use it with more... defined species but thats handy to know.

is there any way to change the friendsafari importpokemon bit to make you actually catch it? (using the same pkmn thing as the store) just curious, messed around but couldnt do it myself.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • hmm simple over sight then ^^ for more large scale (e.g. any save with any follower etc,) would have to remove them or have copies, but i'll use it with more... defined species but thats handy to know.

is there any way to change the friendsafari importpokemon bit to make you actually catch it? (using the same pkmn thing as the store) just curious, messed around but couldnt do it myself.

try an event encounter , take out "pbStorePokemon(pkmn)" and replace it with the event encounter
    https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Event_encounters

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    try an event encounter , take out "pbStorePokemon(pkmn)" and replace it with the event encounter
    https://essentialsdocs.fandom.com/wiki/Event_encounters

hmm went that way and did pbWildBattle(pkmn) and was not enough arguments (1 of 2) and did pbWildBattle(pkmn,pkmn.level) and has issues im guessing for the .level bit but it never exactly referenced that.

might have to make pkmn equal something to generate the pokemon but using the temptrainer stuff?

edit: i figured it doing pbWildBattle(pkmn.species,pkmn.level) works fine ^^

Last edited:
    Back