• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Opening Theme is your favourite?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • There's been quite a few Opening themes for Pokemon, for each season!

But the basic topic here is, which opening theme/son of Pokemon did you enjoy the most, and why? And yes, you can choose from both the Dub and Subbed themes.

Years
  • The original Pokemon Theme Song is my favorite. It brings back nostalgic memories and this was the only opening theme song I can ever sing along to.

Sloxy

Mon Amour
    Years
  • Honestly, any English opening. All very catchy and quite memorable, which is why I know all of them by heart... don't know whether that's sad or not.

But I do favor the XY series OP 1 The remix of the original, I find it very well done, and probably my favorite in the english version, with Stand Tall Full version taking second (Yes the full version, I like it better with the extra content in the beginning and the end)

My favorite japanese one, well you can already guess it, i'm a simple man. XYZ OP 1. Just like the hype build up to it, and getta ban ban a close second, the intro tells a story of itself (Basically describing their day-to-day lives)

Years
  • The Kanto and early Johto opening songs were amazing. Of the Japanese ones though, I really like all of them but think XY&Z's takes the cake for me lately. Damn that one is great. Also Battle Frontier and Spurt were amazing! I remember listening to them 964696x a day when they just came out.

Back