• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Back!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Hello all, I have always been a very active member here, but for some reason I got bored a couple of months ago and didn't come here for a few months, but I am back and it feels really good to be back here with all of my PokeFriends!

Years
  • Welcome back to PC, RNC! Yeah I can understand the feeling the getting bored of something you once loved, but it's good to have you back.
    I'm sure a lot of the Trade Corner regulars will be happy to see you back! :]

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Welcome back to PC, RNC! Yeah I can understand the feeling the getting bored of something you once loved, but it's good to have you back.
    I'm sure a lot of the Trade Corner regulars will be happy to see you back! :]
    Thanks, I can't wait to get back int o the trade corner, posting pics atm.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Welcome back! ^-^ I'm glad you're here, I certainely enjoy your presence in the Trade Corner :) You do deserve a good break for all your hard work, but I'm happy you decided to come back, and not leave forever :P

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Welcome back! I remember you from years ago though, not months haha. I returned to PC in April myself.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back! I hope you can enjoy PC as much as you have in the past! Have fun getting back into the community :D

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Welcome back! I hope you can enjoy PC as much as you have in the past! Have fun getting back into the community :D
    It feels good to get all of these welcome back from all of you guys, I really missed it here and just glad to be back and catching up on every thing I missed out on.
    RNC yoo! wb I noticed I hadn't seen you for a while. glad to see you back, have a good one and whatnot <3

Thanks, I thought I would be the one to never leave like I did, but RL took hold of me and things came up to take care of and depression is a hard thing to deal with. But I am not leaving ever again, I hope.

Back