a filthy casual.

Age 31
Female
Orange Islands
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
47 posts
252 Days
Hi, I'm playing Pokemon Red in the 3DS virtual console. Do these games allow for any remote trading? I'm trying to catch everything in the dex, so if there's a way to get the Blue-exclusive pokemon I would love some help with that! Thanks!

I need Sandshew, Vulpix, Meowth, Bellsprout, Magmar, and Pinsir.

Also looking for Omanyte, Squirtle, and Charmander. And legitimate Mew if such a thing exists on virtual console??

~ ChickenMom! [ about me ]currently playing:
. [ VC Red ] celadon city
. [ Ruby ] paused
. [ XD: GoD ] paused
. [ Diamond ] paused

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
Male
Milaturia.
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
5,429 posts
11.1 Years
You can wirelessly trade only in these games, sadly. You're going to have to find someone nearby to trade with for Blue exclusives...
Theme: Sakuma Sakuya
Pair: Go

ChickenMom

a filthy casual.

Age 31
Female
Orange Islands
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
47 posts
252 Days
You can wirelessly trade only in these games, sadly. You're going to have to find someone nearby to trade with for Blue exclusives...
Oh no... ! Well, thanks for letting me know.

Just for future reference, what games CAN I trade with a remote player? Right now I only own Ruby & Diamond, but I intend to get the later gens soon. I used to own Sun/Moon, but had to sell it.

~ ChickenMom! [ about me ]currently playing:
. [ VC Red ] celadon city
. [ Ruby ] paused
. [ XD: GoD ] paused
. [ Diamond ] paused

Nah

Age 27
Female
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
13,996 posts
6.3 Years
Just for future reference, what games CAN I trade with a remote player? Right now I only own Ruby & Diamond, but I intend to get the later gens soon. I used to own Sun/Moon, but had to sell it.
The only games right now that you can trade with other people via WiFi are the Gen 6 games and newer. So XY, ORAS, Sun/Moon, Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and Sword & Shield.
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."
Advertiser Content