• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Partner outfit ideas

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • IMO, we were a bit limited with the outfits we had available for our partner Pokemon. What would you have liked to have seen been available for your Pikachu or Eevee to wear?

Maybe some Gym Leader styled clothing would have been cute... could have been even a postgame content thing: rebattle the Gym Leader and if you won you got something to dress up your Partner related to said character.

Years
  • Raichu costume for Pikachu, and Flareon/Jolteon/Vaporeon costumes for Eevee! That would've been insanely cute. And if not gym leader sets, maybe type sets you could be given as an additional prize for defeating the gym leader of that type? And headdresses!! because luv 'em

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Could have done a nod to the Anime with Ash-Hats from the various regions. Also could have done female hats for Eevee(like May's bandanna, Dawn's hat or tiara from the Princess Episode) or the tiara that Serena's Eevee wore in the Dance Episode.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Honestly I am more than THRILLED with just the little Diglet hat it makes my Pika look so damn ridiculous I love it. My only upgrade would be a Dugtrio to make it even more stupid ♥

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • okay you know you can buy like the little diglett to put on your pokemon's head right????? let me buy alolan dugtrio wigs!!!!!!!!!!!! like you know what i mean like the three different hairstyles on alolan dugtrio pleeease let me have those as wigs. like for ME and the partner pokemon. y'all wish i was joking lol

Back